Looking For A Book

Ahh... The Chit-Chat forum. Please have all chatting here.

Moderator: The Lounge Moderators

Tyoka
Veteran

Looking For A Book

Post by Tyoka »

this is KILLING ME! when i was about 10 years old, i was in barnes and noble looking at random science fiction/fantasy books trying to get some drawing ideas, and i saw this one book that looked interesting(yes, i judged it by its cover, bite me).

now, 8 years later i get the spontaneous urge to read this book. sad part is i have no idea what the title is or who wrote it _< _< _< all i have is the cover of the book engraved in my head and i remember alittle that was written on the back of it.

on the cover was a picture of a girl, she was wearing a white tunic and white pants, and she had brown hair(i think it was curly or messy or something) and she was holding a white ball of magic or something in her hands. she was also standing on a giant leaf, which was floating on water and being pulled by this green guy with wings and black hair(i'm guessing a large fairy or a half-dragon o_O). on the back of the book it said something about the girl being a princess i think, and the fey/half-dragon thing was her pet.

annnywhoo...i searched through all 6,821 fantasy books on barnesandnoble.com, then i searched some used book store sites and on google and i still can't find anything, so if anyone has an idea it would be GREEEATLY appreciated =].
In this bloody dawn

I will wash my soul

to call the spirit of vengence

to deny my wisdom for anger

to break the scream of the silent fool

and to be knightrider of doom

The Tetsusaiga's tranformation effectively changes it from a Katana to a Falchion.

This changes its damage to 7-15 and increases its range by 10.

If you understood any of that, you have problems.