48 Hours!

Ahh... The Chit-Chat forum. Please have all chatting here.

Moderator: The Lounge Moderators

partykid12
Veteran

Re: 48 Hours!

Post by partykid12 »

Bush is responsible for the 200+ Iraqi civilian casualties of this war. And it's only been about 5 days.
I used to get high on life until I realized it was cut with morons..
nj100688
Veteran

Post by nj100688 »

i saw a picture in the newspaper today of a mother holding her baby in hospital and the baby had a burn on her face from a bomb. :( :( :( :( :( :( i can't believe anyone would start a war like this. :( :( :( :( :( :(
its better to have people think you're stupid then open your mouth and prove it

If you're going through hell, keep going. Winston Churchill

people often over look that a one in a million chances is still a chance
Queergrrl
Loyal

Post by Queergrrl »

Samantha Queergrrl

xpennyroyalx@hotmail.com

my world.my love.my gun.

1800-SUICIDE (7842433)

http://www.cap.gov
partykid12
Veteran

Post by partykid12 »

Originally posted by Queergrrl+Mar 24 2003, 08:11 PM--<div class='quotetop'QUOTE(Queergrrl @ Mar 24 2003, 08:11 PM)
<!--QuoteBegin-partykid12@Mar 23 2003, 09:35 PM

Bush is responsible for the 200+ Iraqi civilian casualties of this war.? And it's only been about 5 days.

OH yes, bush directly shot them all...and didn't warn them that we were coming.

[/b]

Lol, Oh yes and Saddam shot all the people that died in his country personally? You gotta be kidding me. Bush is responsible, he is the one that gave a "go" for a war that has killed those civilians.. Its not like the civilians have red bulls eyes on their forheads... Bushs weapons fucked up and hit many civilian places. Those people would be fine if Bush wouldn't be bombing the shit out of their country.

Originally posted by Queergrrl@Mar 24 2003, 08:11 PM

And um it pisses me off that some civilians now are blocking our troops and stuff trying to help their army... i have no idea how you deal with that because yes they are civilian but they are not so innocent if they are helping the enemy. it makes them the enemy too.
But I thought all Iraqi people hated Saddam and that's why we need to help these poor poor people???? Please... I'm surprised that you dont see the light and see that this is a war about oil not liberation

I gotta give the old man some credit though, Bush def. has some people convinced he is in it for the people...
nj100688
Veteran

Post by nj100688 »

And um it pisses me off that some civilians now are blocking our troops and stuff trying to help their army
doesn't that mean that they like saddam? i thought the cover story for this war was liberating people from saddam? to me it looks like they like him now. there was also those weapons of mass destruction we havn't see yet but i guess its still early.

partykid12
Veteran

Post by partykid12 »

Hahaha, so now your saying that Saddam Hussain is making civilians fight and making them not surrender? Like Saddam is sitting behind each freaking soldier making sure they dont surrender? NO! They dont want to surrender because they are fighting for their country. It sounds like you guys that are pro-war are making excuses for everything, I'm not buying it, every excuse or justification you bring up is just shot down with a anti-war strategy.

Honestly yeah maybe some people are happy that we are there, but if the president of Amsterdam were to invade us, I would be waving at them too.. legal pot! :) .

Seriously though, if they wouldn't wave at us and would fight us, we would have them as a POW.
partykid12
Veteran

Post by partykid12 »

So would you rather run to freedom and have the risk of being shot but also have the chance of seeing freedom by surrenering... or would you rather die at the hands of American troops?

They have choices, and they are logical, they are fighting because they want to. And to those that were shot while making a surrender pick up.. it was an ambush.
nj100688
Veteran

Post by nj100688 »

Honestly...haven't you been watching the news. Saddam is sending out special soldiers to watch the trops as the fight. If they surrender the soldier will shot those who do in the back. It's one of his special guards that are doing that. That's how Saddam is forcing his trops to fight, because too many were surrendering.

i don't like to watch the news now. too depressing :( :( so i guess i can't comment on anything that's happened lately. oh well

Queergrrl
Loyal

Post by Queergrrl »

Originally posted by squee@Mar 24 2003, 04:17 PM

queergrrl..uh first your saying, oh yeah we dont want to hurt the civilians, now its.

'well they are standing in the way of our troops, what else do you expect'

its funny how easily swayed you are.

Umm i simply asked what do you do when the civilians are trying to protect the bad people. Because you don't want to kill civilians but if they are a threat then you will have to. If you are going to quote me, quote me.

And I thought you were leaving?

But anyway i realize what i said may be true but now i am concerned because the bad Iraqies are forcing their civilians onto military targets and using them as human sheilds because they know we will try not to hurt the civilians. BUt it is going to get crazy now b/c they are thinking the iraqies may use chemical weapons so we may just have to bomb them to death. :'(
Samantha Queergrrl

xpennyroyalx@hotmail.com

my world.my love.my gun.

1800-SUICIDE (7842433)

nj100688
Veteran

Post by nj100688 »

what about afghanistan? they said they were going to build it but they havn't yet and now they're starting another war with another country they'll have to rebuild.

xxwhereisfredxx
Veteran

Post by xxwhereisfredxx »

they are rebuilding afghanistan. yjod est ,slrd [rtgrvy drmdr/ Dsm s;; pg upi ejp vsm

y drr yjsy jsbr dp,r drtopid;u iddird/// o

drtopid;u. mpe dyp[ ejomomh snpiy upit [trx smf FP DP<RYOMH SHPIY OY/ og upi vstr dp ,ivj@
When I hear somebody sigh that Life is hard, I am always tempted to ask, Compared to what?

If we did the things we are capable of, we would astound ourselves.

Ability is what you're capable of doing. Motivation determines what you do. Attitude determines how well you do it.

You see things; and you say Why? But I dream things that never were; and I say Why not?

It is a hard matter, my fellow citizens, to argue with the belly, since it has no ears.

Queergrrl
Loyal

Post by Queergrrl »

Who said we weren't rebuilding Afgahnistan? But don't you have to wait for the mission to be over before you rebuild? Most people forget we are even in a war...well its not even so much of a war anymore, or is it? Godamnit the news needs to tell us about that too. (Afgahnistan) :wacko:
Samantha Queergrrl

xpennyroyalx@hotmail.com

my world.my love.my gun.

1800-SUICIDE (7842433)

nj100688
Veteran

Post by nj100688 »

Who said we weren't rebuilding Afgahnistan?
we aren't as much as we should. bush promised money for afghanistan and he never even put it in his budget.

Queergrrl
Loyal

Post by Queergrrl »

Originally posted by squee@Mar 26 2003, 02:51 PM

yeah..just like he stopped giving money for aids help in the 3rd world countries..because they will be giving women abortions if they get pregnant after being sold for sex..what a fucking asshole.

i know the soldiers are doing as best a job as possible..this situation really sucks for everyone involved and i just hope that somehow the majority will make it through.

Thats funny because I know that some Africans refuse to wear condoms and what not. So if they are not willing to stop aids and be safe, why should we give them money? It is a waste. And aren't you against helping other countries?
Samantha Queergrrl

xpennyroyalx@hotmail.com

my world.my love.my gun.

1800-SUICIDE (7842433)

nj100688
Veteran

Post by nj100688 »

Thats funny because I know that some Africans refuse to wear condoms and what not. So if they are not willing to stop aids and be safe, why should we give them money? It is a waste. And aren't you against helping other countries?
its their beliefs that r against using condoms. u can't blame someone for their beliefs. u can't just give someone a condom and expect them to use it. even if their beliefs r killing them u can't change it without educating them and if u don't give money they'll never get educated. if u don't give money then the whole continent of africa will be dead.

P.S. how did we ever get on the topic of africa?

Queergrrl
Loyal

Post by Queergrrl »

Hard to follow you but the thing is if most people wont use protection aids will continue and the money won't do much. Though i think we can help with meds. Aborting aids babies will stop the spread of aids and not lead to a short suffered life of the aids baby.
Samantha Queergrrl

xpennyroyalx@hotmail.com

my world.my love.my gun.

1800-SUICIDE (7842433)

Queergrrl
Loyal

Post by Queergrrl »

why did we stop?
Samantha Queergrrl

xpennyroyalx@hotmail.com

my world.my love.my gun.

1800-SUICIDE (7842433)

nj100688
Veteran

Post by nj100688 »

why is bush not giving money to countries that do the same thing as the u.s. does?

thats just stupid

Queergrrl
Loyal

Post by Queergrrl »

First you guys are mad we are helping a country that doesnt involve us and suddenly you are mad we don't help countries that have nothing to do with us.
Samantha Queergrrl

xpennyroyalx@hotmail.com

my world.my love.my gun.

1800-SUICIDE (7842433)

nj100688
Veteran

Post by nj100688 »

did i ever say anything against giving aid to iraq? i'm against war not charity.