Shaving-for Girls

Ahh... The Chit-Chat forum. Please have all chatting here.

Moderator: The Lounge Moderators

sktwirler
Loyal

Shaving-for Girls

Post by sktwirler »

Hey girls,

Question-when you shave your legs how far do you go up???

To the knee or to the top of your thigh.
~*~I'm lost to those I thought were friends. To everyone I know.~*~

~*~Some people are just not meant to be in your life no matter how much you want them to be.~*~
SexyLittleDoll
Veteran

Re: Shaving-for Girls

Post by SexyLittleDoll »

I go to the top of my legs..

hmm maybe fashion and beauty... that would be my guess for where this should go. :)
Σας αγαπώ μωρό. Σας χάνω, αγάπη εσείς, και θελήστε να είστε με σας .. με την όλη καρδιά μου. AKA SexyMandy
Skye
Veteran

Post by Skye »

I don't stop. I shave my entire leg...and everything else.

Moved: Fashion & Beauty
HelpingTeens.org:

I can't think of a better use of server resources...I really can't.
Shwynsh
Veteran

Post by Shwynsh »

I shape all the way to my thigh... even though the hairs dont grow that fast up there.... so I get to do that less....
<span style=\'color:gray\'

"I have a feeling that you're riding for some kind of a terrible, terrible fall. . . . This fall I think you're riding for-it's a special kind of fall, a horrible kind. The man falling isn't permitted to feel or hear himself hit bottom. He just keeps falling and falling. The whole arrangement's designed for men who, at some time or other in their lives, were looking for something their own environment couldn't supply them with. Or they thought their own environment couldn't supply them with. So they gave up looking. They gave it up before they ever really even got started"
Cute_missy
Loyal

Post by Cute_missy »

i go to my thigh.. that way its all smooth.. haha
Roses are red, Violets are blue, sugar is sweet and so are you but the roses are wilting, the violets are dead, the sugar bowl is empty and so is your head
Paris In Flames
Veteran

Post by Paris In Flames »

Top of thigh because I have nothing better to do in the shower. ;)

And I shave everything else as well. It just makes it tidier.

Cheers,

Jenna
xMOSHx xHELLA HARDCOREx xBREAKDOWNx

The tragedy is the ignorance behind the clean casket

On the outside, they look so good

They're walking to Wallstreet in a straightjacket...
dancingsoul
Loyal

Post by dancingsoul »

usually up to my knee in the winter- whole leg in the summer :)
stoplooking
Loyal

Post by stoplooking »

my theigh. (sorry cant spell today)
heavens_sorrows
Loyal

Post by heavens_sorrows »

I shave to the top of my thigh, even in Winter (helloooo, boyfriend :-P) but it doesn't always work on the thigh.. the hair doesn't want to leave goddamnit!!! :-P lol
~If you listen to your heart when it <span style=\'color:blue\'whispers you'll never have to hear it scream~[/b]
ballin24
Loyal

Post by ballin24 »

Idk why but i aalways stop at my knee
The time traveling is too dangerous. Better that I devote myself to study the other great mystery of the universe-women!!

Yeah i called her up and she gave me a bunch of crap about me not listening to her, or something. I dont know i wasnt really payin attention.
BaByGiRl73
Dedicated

Post by BaByGiRl73 »

i usually go up my tigh but sometimes i just go to my knee
You wish it wasn?t there. You wish you didn?t care. But it will never be at one with me. It?s sad, simply; just sad to feel comfortable when you harm your skin. But you don?t know. You don?t have a clue. To try to piece your heart back together, and mend it with glue. We try to explain. But you will never understand. Until than you will always think it hurts to intentionally harm you skin. But the fact is it hurts more to realize the pain you have within.

~*BRITTNEY*~
Munchkin
Loyal

Post by Munchkin »

Well i do my whole leg so there is not hair left cause if r with a guy and they like feel it it is kinda sick gurls with hair on there legs EWWWWWW
Hey I'm Samm and there is alot of things about me ppl might not kno so just give me a chance and get to kno me instead of judging.

I luv u Roger
*Miss*Priss*
Loyal

Post by *Miss*Priss* »

i shave all the way up to the top of my thigh but if im in a hurry & im wearing capris then ill just shave to my knee but if im gonna be w/ a guy i always shave everything!
*As we grow up we learn that even the person who wasn't supposed to ever let you down probably will. You will have your heart broken- probably more than once & it wont be any easier the second time. You'll fight with your best friend. You'll blame a new love for something your old one did. You'll cry because time is passing too fast & you'll eventually lose someone you love. It's life...so live it to the fullest...fall in love, get hurt,take chances,& have no regrets!* Danielle*
Abbi
Veteran

Post by Abbi »

I shave all of my legs, which goes all the way up my thighs. :P
Forget not that the earth delights to feel your bare feet and the winds long to play with your hair...
wagon_wheel
Loyal

Post by wagon_wheel »

I usually shave up to my knee. lol. Though I should go higher because my hair is kinda dark and longish...sorry for giving that disturbing image.....but its probably not near as disturbing as this.....2 years ago I didn't shave my legs for like 10 months...why?....I was going for a record..and yes it was hell....especially for the first few weeks when it was irritating and weird but I got used to it and pretty much couldn't do anything that would show off my legs for those 10 months....sorry once again for the disturbing, yet funnie, images.
[center] "Hot glassware looks just like cold glassware."

"Love is grand; divorce is a hundred grand."

^~^

=(o.o)=

(")_(")

[/center]