Lifetime

Ahh... The Chit-Chat forum. Please have all chatting here.

Moderator: The Lounge Moderators

SexyLittleDoll
Veteran

Lifetime

Post by SexyLittleDoll »

Was anyone watching lifetime today at like 6:00 chicago time?

Because I was watching this movie and I didn't get to finish it and I would love to know what happened.. or what the name of it was.

I got up to the part where Dan confronted Victoria and told her that he could not see her anymore because of his wife and son.

Ohhh I found out the name of the movie .. Seduced and Betrayed. It had the girl from 90210 and the guy from baywatch in it.
Σας αγαπώ μωρό. Σας χάνω, αγάπη εσείς, και θελήστε να είστε με σας .. με την όλη καρδιά μου. AKA SexyMandy
jess_617
Veteran

Re: Lifetime

Post by jess_617 »

I wasnt watchin it but my family was and I THINK this is the same movie.

The guy shot the woman that was killing people. In like a pool cuz they fell in and she had a gun and tried to kill him. And then the guy got out of the pool and hugged the other girl from 90210. Haha yep I dont know if that helps.
Hey everyone. Im around here alot so if anyone ever needs a chat feel free to PM me or add me on Yahoo, AIM, or MSN. I'll do my best to help. <3

Jessi's Myspace...add me if you want..i have like 3 friends on there. lol
SexyLittleDoll
Veteran

Post by SexyLittleDoll »

LOL it does, it does BUT how did he find out that the lady Victoria was killing people?
Σας αγαπώ μωρό. Σας χάνω, αγάπη εσείς, και θελήστε να είστε με σας .. με την όλη καρδιά μου. AKA SexyMandy
four
Veteran

Post by four »

NAAM