Fudge

Ahh... The Chit-Chat forum. Please have all chatting here.

Moderator: The Lounge Moderators

girl_about_town
Veteran

Fudge

Post by girl_about_town »

ok i live in the UK and i look all over everywhere i go for fudge hair products. especially the beach bum range. but, do i find them? NO. anyone know where i can get them from? even boots dont sell it. :wallbash:
Love Katie x x x
DoubleStandard87
Loyal

Re: Fudge

Post by DoubleStandard87 »

Try searching online using google for the produict where u can order it. Im sure someone will allow u to buy it online
Listen to Slayer!

I got a warning level because I went into the drug forum thingy and voiced my disdain for drugs, alcohol, and smokeing. Sorry in my opinion its dumb (Hope I dont get a warning for this :/ )

PM me if you have any questions pretaining to health, fitness (sports/weightliftinting), sex, or anything. I'll respond.
Toy Soldier
Veteran

Post by Toy Soldier »

Have you tried Superdrug?Or you can always ask your hairdresser where you can get it...I'm looking for some BedHead Products, and they are'nt selled in the Boots I go to. But they might be sold in the really big Boots like Manchester and the one near Ikea and Marks and Spencers in Warrington...

Have you tried your chemists?
Ruth I was forgotten, I won't be forgotten, never again... says:

lol, dont think they have tigers on farmsthough :/

Angel Breaks says:

i was thinkin that but fuck it macdonald was progressive he knew tigers were the future
girl_about_town
Veteran

it's only a little chemists. the bigger boots stores sell bedhead. also, hairdressers do...do you have 'the hair cuttery' near you??? they sell it in mine
Love Katie x x x
Toy Soldier
Veteran

Post by Toy Soldier »

Nope, don't have that near us. Umm, have you tried supermarkets for fudge products? Its surprising what they sell there...
Ruth I was forgotten, I won't be forgotten, never again... says:

lol, dont think they have tigers on farmsthough :/

Angel Breaks says:

i was thinkin that but fuck it macdonald was progressive he knew tigers were the future
girl_about_town
Veteran

yeah, they don't have it there either. it's probs cos it's like ?8 a bottle or something, n ppl cud just nick it. the rest of the crap they have on the shelves is like under a fiver...u no wot i mean?
Love Katie x x x