If We Were To Vote Now..

Ahh... The Chit-Chat forum. Please have all chatting here.

Moderator: The Lounge Moderators

ballin24
Loyal

If We Were To Vote Now..

Post by ballin24 »

OK well I figured I would post this just ebcause I wanted to see who would win lol..But my vote is all for Kerry because Bush is an ass and so was father!! God who voted for 2 ass's in office!!

snitching is still stupid

mal mal
The time traveling is too dangerous. Better that I devote myself to study the other great mystery of the universe-women!!

Yeah i called her up and she gave me a bunch of crap about me not listening to her, or something. I dont know i wasnt really payin attention.
hawkburn
Loyal

Re: If We Were To Vote Now..

Post by hawkburn »

If i could vote, it'd be Kerry all the way. I dont like Kerry 100%, but anything is better than Bush. The Clinton administration had things going excellent for this country, and then in steps Bush (who btw didn't actually win the election, when finished counting, Gore won Florida) and messes up the economy, foreign relations, and health care, among other things. Voting for an Independent party is throwing away a vote in my opinion.
---Chris---

My Website.

BUSH - STILL not my president.
Cindy
Veteran

Post by Cindy »

When i DO vote, its for Kerry. Actually neither is good for president but i want to keep my job, so kerry it is.
<!-- isHtml:1 --><!-- isHtml:1 -->The Support Group Rules Read them, live by them, and worship them

<strong class='bbc'>"Nothing in life is to be feared. It is only to be understood." -Marie Curie[/b]
Paris In Flames
Veteran

Post by Paris In Flames »

Kerry.

I hate Bush. Long reasons why, but to sum it up...::le sigh::. Bush has fucked over our economy, our country, and is trying to fuck over my life.

I don't like Kerry much, but at least he's intelligent and he'll do this country some good.

Cheers,

Jenna
xMOSHx xHELLA HARDCOREx xBREAKDOWNx

The tragedy is the ignorance behind the clean casket

On the outside, they look so good

They're walking to Wallstreet in a straightjacket...
Matdredalia
Loyal

Post by Matdredalia »

If I could vote (muther frick, I'll only be SEVENTEEN this September. DAMN YOU MOTHER!!!!!!!! LOL .<), I'd vote Kerry all the way. Alot of people don't know enough about him and assume everything the media says is true. I've been studying all this since, my darling boyfriend, who IS old enough to vote, is too lazy to look it up, and Kerry really is the best choice. His career and political stances all the way around speak volumes about his personality and the way he'd run our country, and I'm really praying he'll get in.

Compared to Bush, he's a Saint. If Kerry wasn't running, my answer would be: ANYONE BUT BUSH..PLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEASE< lol.
~Mandy

S-I Free since May 26th, 2004

Blog

"It doesn't take a weather man

To look around and see the weather

Jeb said he'd deliver Florida, folks

And boy did he ever

And we hold these truths to be self evident,

#1 George W. Bush is not President,

#2 America is not a true Democracy,

and #3 the Media is not fooling me"

~Ani DiFranco, Self Evident

Spitfire
Veteran

Post by Spitfire »

Wow, I feel outnumbered. I like Bush. Kerry is gonna raise taxes to boost the economy, but then nobody will have any money to buy stuff.
Blame it on the yellow bananas..they just sit there..all..yellow-like!!

~FRODO THE FLYING PEANUT~

Post 200- Aug 10, 2004

Post 250- Aug 17, 2004

Post 300- Aug 23, 2004

Post 400- Sep 26, 2004

Post 500- Oct 26, 2004

Dont Make Me Eat Your First-Born Child!!
yoaliens3000
Veteran

Post by yoaliens3000 »

bush... ;)

hes done a great job. hes put the economy back on track. gave america the respect it deserves.

Originally posted by Paris In Flames@Jul 30 2004, 01:28 AM

Bush has fucked over our economy....

explain this please. do you ever watch the news or read the newspaper. how did bush fuck our economy. our economy is doing awesome. what kind of world do you live in?
Doug
Veteran

Post by Doug »

well, yoaliens, we do have a record $445 billion dollar deficit this year, we have lost more jobs than have been created under Bush, of the ones that HAVE been created, 2/3 are jobs that pay near minuimum wage and offer no benefits. The gap between the rich and the poor is widening, the middle class is becoming smaller, more companies are outsourcing jobs. Is that enough?

Doug
"Yeah, I'm a great lesbian. Are you a good lesbian, Doug?" - Jenna
ballin24
Loyal

Post by ballin24 »

FYI there is no more middle class your either filthy rich or fuckin poor!!

bush is an ass

mal mal
The time traveling is too dangerous. Better that I devote myself to study the other great mystery of the universe-women!!

Yeah i called her up and she gave me a bunch of crap about me not listening to her, or something. I dont know i wasnt really payin attention.
Doug
Veteran

Post by Doug »

Originally posted by ballin24@Jul 30 2004, 03:35 PM

bush is an ass

mal mal

Umm, wrong, I'm middle class...

anyway, to what yoaliens said, here are some articles...

http://www.usatoday.com/money/economy/e ... jobs_x.htm

http://www.uswa.org/uswa/program/content/1356.php - Here is a quote taken from this link...

From the Federal Reserve chairman to the chief economist at Morgan Stanley, the consensus is clear: Those new jobs being created in the United States pay way below those lost during the Bush presidency.

http://www.xtremerecruiting.org/blog/ar ... 00458.html - Here is a quote taken from this link...

In the job market, realistic expectations are becoming harder to accept, at least financially. A recent study by the Economic Policy Institute, a nonpartisan think tank in Washington, D.C., found most jobs created in 48 states since the recession ended in November 2001 are largely in lower-paying industries.

Doug
DarkDespair
Loyal

Post by DarkDespair »

Thankfully, I'll be able to vote this year. I'm voting for Kerry...Bush is just a moron.
Well I'm caught between myself and me

And I can't find the bridge from my mind to reality

I'm trying to find a place in the sun

But I'm drowning in the rain that's falling

Every place I go

One year- September 1st, 2004
yoaliens3000
Veteran

Post by yoaliens3000 »

Originally posted by Doug+Jul 30 2004, 03:41 PM--<table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'<tr<tdQUOTE (Doug @ Jul 30 2004, 03:41 PM)</td</tr<tr<td id='QUOTE'<!--QuoteBegin-ballin24@Jul 30 2004, 03:35 PM

bush is an ass

mal mal

http://www.uswa.org/uswa/program/content/1356.php - Here is a quote taken from this link...

From the Federal Reserve chairman to the chief economist at Morgan Stanley, the consensus is clear: Those new jobs being created in the United States pay way below those lost during the Bush presidency.

http://www.xtremerecruiting.org/blog/ar ... 00458.html - Here is a quote taken from this link...

In the job market, realistic expectations are becoming harder to accept, at least financially. A recent study by the Economic Policy Institute, a nonpartisan think tank in Washington, D.C., found most jobs created in 48 states since the recession ended in November 2001 are largely in lower-paying industries.

Doug[/b][/quote]

we both have contridicting sources. alright.

the economy is still doing great. thats what matters.
ballin24
Loyal

Post by ballin24 »

What are you talking ABOUT!!! THe economy is not doing great!! I feel like im taking crazy pills here!!!

bush is an ass

mal mal

ballin24
Loyal

Post by ballin24 »

Originally posted by Doug+Jul 30 2004, 01:41 PM--<table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'<tr<tdQUOTE (Doug @ Jul 30 2004, 01:41 PM)</td</tr<tr<td id='QUOTE'<!--QuoteBegin-ballin24@Jul 30 2004, 03:35 PM

bush is an ass

mal mal

From the Federal Reserve chairman to the chief economist at Morgan Stanley, the consensus is clear: Those new jobs being created in the United States

pay way below those lost during the Bush presidency.

Doug[/b][/quote]

Well lets put it like this 50% rich 10% middle class 40% poor

yoaliens3000
Veteran

Post by yoaliens3000 »

Originally posted by ballin24@Jul 30 2004, 03:35 PM

bush is an ass

mal mal

what kind of world do u live in... theres more middle class then rich and poor combined. by us government standards, an income of 200,000 or more(2% of the country) is considered wealthy when it comes to taxes and such.
Doug
Veteran

Post by Doug »

Originally posted by yoaliens3000@Jul 30 2004, 09:13 PM

what kind of world do u live in... theres more middle class then rich and poor combined. by us government standards, an income of 200,000 or more(2% of the country) is considered wealthy when it comes to taxes and such.

Well, regardless, $100,000 or more is certainly not middle class (not around here anyway). I believe that, for a family of 4, $30,000-$80,000 is true middle class. $100,000 is getting fairly wealthy.

Doug
four
Veteran

Post by four »

For a combined yearly income of a family $100,000 a year is definitely middle class. Think about it, that is $50,000 a year for each parent. That is not that high paying of a job. School teachers get paid crap and start off at $41,000 in my district. $100,000 is middle class.
NAAM
Doug
Veteran

Post by Doug »

Wow, they start out high in your area! They start out around $20,000 in my district...

Doug
5a5
Veteran

Post by 5a5 »

is there a third option?? they both suck
Now you'll find with everything you lose

Your path clears with everything you choose

Is there someway I can show you

The best is yet to come