Oh My God.

Ahh... The Chit-Chat forum. Please have all chatting here.

Moderator: The Lounge Moderators

flavaoftheweak
Veteran

Oh My God.

Post by flavaoftheweak »

somebody keep me from screaming. im still not over it. friday was amazing.

friday was the tampa warped tour. caitlin and i went... we skipped the whole 2 blocks long line, and got right in. it was caitlins first real concert, and it was both our first warped tours. how we got this lucky, i dont know.

a couple steps in, this kid, about 18, named kevin walked up to us and goes "what are you doing from now (11:30) till two?" and we're all like "we dont know we havent seen the bandlist" so he took us to see the bandlist.. and the only band we wanted to see were the casualties. so hes like "well... if you want i can get you backstage passes" and we're like "whats the catch?" and he goes "you have to help get lunch to all the bands" so obviously we were like "FUCK YEA!".

anywho, we get backstage we're serving lunch... and caitlin is all listening to the casualties rocking out and shes getting all depressed... i dont know WHY because we were meeting EVERY SINGLE BAND ON THE TOUR! tbs, aar, yellowcard, story of the year, (now on to the good bands) the bouncing souls, anti-flag, the briggs, lars fredrickson and the bastards, nofx... just to name a few. so kevin and i were talking during some quiet time, and we saw them coming. caitlins all looking down at the bandlist, trying to figure out how she can make up for the casualties, and the guys in front of her go "so whatcha got for us?" she looks up, and its the casualties. she nearly pissed herself.

we got to shmooze with everyone, every band. we were on stage for anti-flag, the bouncing souls, nofx, the bastards, and pretty much any other band we wanted. it was insane. we got vip treatment... while everyone else had to pay 3 dollars and wait in line for water, we just went backstage and got it out of the cooler. i have to say, out of everyone we met... the drummer from tbs, and fat mike of nofx was funniest, and justin sane of anti-flag and bryan h were the by far nicest guys ive ever met, second only to casey and his friends.

three days later i am still shaking, and cant believe it happened. i... am in shock. still.
lets unwravel the egde of time...

without the bad times, the good times wouldnt be so sweet.

BAOF!

its the little things people say that make your whole day worthwile...
alnieve
Veteran

Re: Oh My God.

Post by alnieve »

Wow you are freakin lucky! It's not fair! lol j/k

My parents wouldn't even let me go...
[CENTER]She would change everything[/CENTER]

[CENTER]for happy ever after.[/CENTER]

[CENTER]Caught in the in-between,[/CENTER]

[CENTER]a beautiful disaster."http://asnowy.deviantart.com/gallery/"[/CENTER]
Sliver
Veteran

Re: Oh My God.

Post by Sliver »

YOU LUCKY LITTLE............ AARGH!!!!!!!!!! lol i wanna be you lol :P i wanna meat Yellowcard, NoFX, Story Of The Year, and many other punk rock bands!!! um... was Sum 41 there???? that would really make my day :D anyway... .um..... yea lucky YOU!!!
Sliver, A.K.A Tom/Tommy/Tommy Boy (thanks to Lisa and sweethelp)

Moderated with Sweethelp in Bullying forum from Oct 6 2003 to 2006 sometime.

Moderated in the Self Expression Forum and Computer forum mainly, along with the rest of the lounge, until December 2006.