Gym Class

Ahh... The Chit-Chat forum. Please have all chatting here.

Moderator: The Lounge Moderators

*Miss*Priss*
Loyal

Gym Class

Post by *Miss*Priss* »

Ok this year our scholo is making everyone in my grade take gym which totally sucks! & i totally hate it. I've got angled bangs & incase you dont know those are the bangs like to the side & layered. I need a cute way to do my hair so its not all in my face & also is there anyway i can do it so i dont get like crinkles in my hair from hairbows if i wear it down then i dont want a big wrinkle in my hair Please help!

Thanks!
*As we grow up we learn that even the person who wasn't supposed to ever let you down probably will. You will have your heart broken- probably more than once & it wont be any easier the second time. You'll fight with your best friend. You'll blame a new love for something your old one did. You'll cry because time is passing too fast & you'll eventually lose someone you love. It's life...so live it to the fullest...fall in love, get hurt,take chances,& have no regrets!* Danielle*
Shwynsh
Veteran

Re: Gym Class

Post by Shwynsh »

I have the angled bangs too, but they're not THAT much... whenever I have to put up my hair and I'm doing something physical I usually clip them back... or just leave them in my face.... and put in a low pony tail since that leaves the least creases...
<span style=\'color:gray\'

"I have a feeling that you're riding for some kind of a terrible, terrible fall. . . . This fall I think you're riding for-it's a special kind of fall, a horrible kind. The man falling isn't permitted to feel or hear himself hit bottom. He just keeps falling and falling. The whole arrangement's designed for men who, at some time or other in their lives, were looking for something their own environment couldn't supply them with. Or they thought their own environment couldn't supply them with. So they gave up looking. They gave it up before they ever really even got started"