Bad News For Us..

Ahh... The Chit-Chat forum. Please have all chatting here.

Moderator: The Lounge Moderators

Love2Laugh08
Veteran

Bad News For Us..

Post by Love2Laugh08 »

I had this is TH forum so if you saq it whatever...

OKay I havn't been on in awile because of school and it looks like I wont be on for like about a week.... Most of you should have heard of Hurrican Charley? Right... well it's supposed to hit RIGHT to my county.... if any of you watch the news I live in Florida and right when the hurricane is supposed to land that right where I live... If it goes wheres its supposed to WE will have major flooding and well the chance of more wind if it gets stronger. Right now it 85? mph and by jamicia I just looked and we have either a warning or watch but I know we have watch but by tomorrow we might have warning... Im just glad its not a BIG BIG hurricane because ... I dunno I would freak but they said there is a possible of 10 inches of flooding!! I can't stay at my house im going to my sisters and I have to bring all my belongs I want because of the flooding... I dunno about my computer because the wires are on the floor and might break and junk so that why my computer might be down for awhile.... Im going to have to bring everythings high in my room and pack the rest.... Im just hoping some mircale happens and it moves away from my town, I like in Charlottle county in Florida if you want to look and see where I am and if I should be hit.... well I gotta go to school but They said we MOST likely wont have school FRIDAY but ill be gone... see you guys later, wish US luck.

That was at about 7AM this morning I just wrote this about 5 minutes ago...

Well I've been in school and Schools have been cancled for friday... the wind is starting to get alil more but not bad... I mean its supposed to hit the florida keys tomorrow morning but not us till later.... we have Hurricane WARNINGS now... but luckly!!! its now supposed to hit about a town which is 1hour away from us but I dunno cause anything could happen it still have a far ways to get her... I cleared my whole room and at my sis but I know we are going to be flooded for sure..... :-/ its only a category 1 but they said by time it gets here it might be a 3 and said it might be as bad at ANDREW one of the worst hurricans that ever hit Florida and killed many people.... Im just hoping it doesnt hit by us and doesnt get more enery...!!
5a5
Veteran

Re: Bad News For Us..

Post by 5a5 »

i heard about the hurricanes moving towards florida, i hope it doesnt hit you and that no one will be injured.., best of luck
Now you'll find with everything you lose

Your path clears with everything you choose

Is there someway I can show you

The best is yet to come
jess_617
Veteran

Post by jess_617 »

Aw! Be safe! I hope it doesnt hit you..or anyone at all. Be careful and come back as soon as you can!

Love,

Jessi
Hey everyone. Im around here alot so if anyone ever needs a chat feel free to PM me or add me on Yahoo, AIM, or MSN. I'll do my best to help. <3

Jessi's Myspace...add me if you want..i have like 3 friends on there. lol
Love2Laugh08
Veteran

Post by Love2Laugh08 »

Yea I hope so to and where I put 10 inches I meant 10 FEET it said something about water surge??? I have no idea what that is? hmmm but okay yea i just watched the news and it said that MY COUNTY isnt getting the EYE of the hurricane but we will get flooding and hurrican winds, but like I said it could always change and hit right to us.... where im at theres a canel..... so I dunno!!! But we wont be seeing anything to tomorrow morning although I thought they said hurrican winds in an hour but that cant be cause its not that close...?? I sow you a chart and I'll circle where I live so you see... okay I cant circle it cause I wont be able to put it on here so okay im on the SOUTH WEST florida you will see a pink like then as it gets lower down florida it turns red.... right where it turns red... thats where I live.... that chart says 11AM tho but still just to show you and yea but what I didnt get it how the chart shows where the hurricans hiting the area is PINK and that means a watch not WARNING so why where I live its a WARNING???????\

OKay well I know how you can tell where I live.... on the right it says MAX speed well go straigh across to where its red and thats where I live right on the border on florida....

*IMAGE TOO LARGE. MADE LINK*

http://www.nhc.noaa.gov/ftp/graphics/AT ... 21453W.gif
NunchakuSteve
Veteran

Post by NunchakuSteve »

I huge ass Hurricane, Juan killed my area..like big time, power out for days...no school:) Houses wrecked :(

I hope you're ok though.
Love2Laugh08
Veteran

Post by Love2Laugh08 »

KK its in CUBA right now and is now a category 2!!... But still I just watched news AGIAN -( this is like the longest Ive ever watched news haha )- and they said still it could move and directly hit my town but also could move away and get just a lot of rain. But they said if it goes where its supposed to we will get 75+ winds it 105 wind thing now... okay well not really a lot to say now so im going to get offline and come on like at around 12 and tell you whats happening... bye :)
flavaoftheweak
Veteran

Post by flavaoftheweak »

where might you live? because they evacuated my old neighbourhood, along with all my friends in pinellas. i just moved last sunday. i am in citrus now, and we have a watch going on and no school tomorrow also... i wouldnt freak out too much, if you are at risk you'd be under a mandatory evacuation and you wouldnt of been writing us at 6 30 or 12 so i wouldnt be too too scared if i were you... just roll with the punches. thats what you have to do in florida.
lets unwravel the egde of time...

without the bad times, the good times wouldnt be so sweet.

BAOF!

its the little things people say that make your whole day worthwile...
5a5
Veteran

Post by 5a5 »

wow u guys, be safe, get the hell away from that shit if u can. update us

The best is yet to come
flavaoftheweak
Veteran

Post by flavaoftheweak »

they started evacuating the county i live in, the eye is supposed to travel over us... you cant get away, they are asking that only people that are under mandatory evacuation and live in mobile homes to leave, so that the already bumper to bumper traffic doesnt get any heavier. they are telling people that live in mobile homes to not expect their houses to be there tomorrow. no water left in the supermarkets, no plywood left at home depot, no gas at gas stations, powers already being shut down... this is supposed to be the worst hurricane the suncoast/naturecoast has seen for over 50 years.

http://www.baynews9.com/content/74/2004/8/13/51947.html

ill try to update whats going on through the day... but im not sure when the power is going to cut. to all the other floridians, good luck, stay safe.

<3 marisa
lets unwravel the egde of time...

without the bad times, the good times wouldnt be so sweet.

BAOF!

its the little things people say that make your whole day worthwile...
5a5
Veteran

Post by 5a5 »

i'm watching the news and it sounds really scary, they upgraded the thing to category 4, i hope u'll all safe down there

The best is yet to come