How Do I Get A Picture?

Ahh... The Chit-Chat forum. Please have all chatting here.

Moderator: The Lounge Moderators

wotagirl

How Do I Get A Picture?

Post by wotagirl »

how do i put my picture up on here?
Shwynsh
Veteran

Re: How Do I Get A Picture?

Post by Shwynsh »

You go to [My Controls] at the top, across from your name, then you go down to Personal Profile- (or something like that) and click on "Edit Avatar settings" for the picture underneath your name, or go to "Edit Personal Picture" for the picture that shows up in your profile. Then just find a picture and there ya go.
<span style=\'color:gray\'

"I have a feeling that you're riding for some kind of a terrible, terrible fall. . . . This fall I think you're riding for-it's a special kind of fall, a horrible kind. The man falling isn't permitted to feel or hear himself hit bottom. He just keeps falling and falling. The whole arrangement's designed for men who, at some time or other in their lives, were looking for something their own environment couldn't supply them with. Or they thought their own environment couldn't supply them with. So they gave up looking. They gave it up before they ever really even got started"
Doug
Veteran

Post by Doug »

**Moved to Computer Issues**
"Yeah, I'm a great lesbian. Are you a good lesbian, Doug?" - Jenna
gcfreekfan
Loyal

Post by gcfreekfan »

* EDIT *

12. Making a post that either bumps a topic or adds no new information to it will NOT be tolerated. For example Posting "I don't know what to tell you" or just "LOL" is not allowed. Another action that is prohibited is digging up topics that have long since died down unless you have something to add to them that is valid. The only exception to this rule is the Chit-Chat forum. The Chit-Chat forum is the only place you are allowed to do this. All topics that go too much astray from the original subject will be considered for trimming, moving or being split into two topics. If you have something to say unrelated to the topic, but want it to be said, please feel free to create a new topic in the appropriate forum.
XX:XXDEAD AND HELPLESSSTOP ABORTIONXX:XX

My Journal