Paint Shop Type Thing...

Ahh... The Chit-Chat forum. Please have all chatting here.

Moderator: The Lounge Moderators

Shwynsh
Veteran

Paint Shop Type Thing...

Post by Shwynsh »

I used to have a paint shop type thing for my Mac, but then it broke and I got a new hardrive, therefore everything was erased. I totally forgot the name of it, so I thought maybe I could ask anyone for suggestions on another one to try to download (illegally, lol)

Which ones work well?
<span style=\'color:gray\'

"I have a feeling that you're riding for some kind of a terrible, terrible fall. . . . This fall I think you're riding for-it's a special kind of fall, a horrible kind. The man falling isn't permitted to feel or hear himself hit bottom. He just keeps falling and falling. The whole arrangement's designed for men who, at some time or other in their lives, were looking for something their own environment couldn't supply them with. Or they thought their own environment couldn't supply them with. So they gave up looking. They gave it up before they ever really even got started"
Skye
Veteran

Re: Paint Shop Type Thing...

Post by Skye »

Was it iPhoto? PixelNhance? Photoshop Elements? Other?

There are others but they aren't free....
HelpingTeens.org:

I can't think of a better use of server resources...I really can't.
InsaneHearts
Loyal

Re: Paint Shop Type Thing...

Post by InsaneHearts »

You can go to the Imac page online its http://www.apple.com and they have a list of paint shops that works well for them and can be only used on macs.
I may be a Bitch, I know, I know But Ludicris says uz the hoe!!

I love me, I love you, Togther will last, till death do us part

~peace, pot, tequilla shot, jesus, jesus loves me stoned or not, sex drugs, rock n roll, speed, weed, birth control, life sucks than you die, once you pull an "American Pie"half of us wont go to heaven cus were the class of 2004