2005 Chrysler 300c Srt-8

Ahh... The Chit-Chat forum. Please have all chatting here.

Moderator: The Lounge Moderators

Paris In Flames
Veteran

Re: 2005 Chrysler 300c Srt-8

Post by Paris In Flames »

Hmm...I think it looks okay.

But American cars suck.

Chrysler is American, right?

Cheers,

Jenna
xMOSHx xHELLA HARDCOREx xBREAKDOWNx

The tragedy is the ignorance behind the clean casket

On the outside, they look so good

They're walking to Wallstreet in a straightjacket...
Skye
Veteran

Post by Skye »

Originally posted by Paris In Flames@Aug 20 2004, 11:26 PM

Hmm...I think it looks okay.

But American cars suck.

Chrysler is American, right?

Cheers,

Jenna
Uh huh and I'm Mahatma Gandhi, Britney Spears, Tupac and Michael Jackson.

The point is American cars rule, but so do the cars of other countries.. :) Sure Germany makes BMW and Mercedes and Italy makes Ferrari and Lamborghini, etc... and Britain makes the Aston Martin. All sweet car companies by the way. I don't think there is a better country in this regard. The Italians are famous for their super cars but so is the U.S. these days. The U.S. is famous for the gas guzzler muscle cars of the sixties. *drools* God, can you imagine owning a 429 Ford Boss? *drools* :lol: The Germans are famous for their every day street cars that give out every extra bit of horsepower they can while maintaining absolutely superb handling on the Autobahn. You see, that?s why I say what I said. You can?t say one country sucks and another rules.
HelpingTeens.org:

I can't think of a better use of server resources...I really can't.
Paris In Flames
Veteran

Post by Paris In Flames »

Originally posted by Skye@Aug 20 2004, 11:31 PM

Uh huh and I'm Mahatma Gandhi, Britney Spears, Tupac and Michael Jackson. The point is American cars rule. :) Sure Germany makes BMW and Mercedes and Italy makes Ferrari and Lamborghini, etc... and Britain makes the Aston Martin. All sweet car companies by the way. I don't think there is a better country in this regard. The Italians are famous for their super cars but so is the U.S. these days. The U.S. is famous for the gas guzzler muscle cars of the sixties. *drools* God, can you imagine owning a 429 Ford Boss? *drools* :lol: The Germans are famous for their every day street cars that give out every extra bit of horsepower they can while maintaining absolutely superb handling on the Autobahn.

You see, that?s why I say what I said. You can?t say one country sucks and another rules.

Are you a lesbian? I've never met a straight chick into cars. :P

Nah, I can't stand the huge gas huzzlers. People buy Hummers to drive to the grocery store, it's just simply ridiculous. I'm buying a hybrid once I get enough money. Now granted, the muscle cars look cool, but I'd never buy one. They all break down. In fact, most American cars have really bad repair records. Hence - European cars kick.

Cheers,

Jenna
xMOSHx xHELLA HARDCOREx xBREAKDOWNx

The tragedy is the ignorance behind the clean casket

On the outside, they look so good

They're walking to Wallstreet in a straightjacket...
Skye
Veteran

Post by Skye »

Originally posted by Paris In Flames@Aug 20 2004, 11:40 PM

Are you a lesbian? I've never met a straight chick into cars. :P

Nah, I can't stand the huge gas huzzlers. People buy Hummers to drive to the grocery store, it's just simply ridiculous. I'm buying a hybrid once I get enough money. Now granted, the muscle cars look cool, but I'd never buy one. They all break down. In fact, most American cars have really bad repair records. Hence - European cars kick.

Cheers,

Jenna
Whatever...

And I'm bisexual and my sexual oritentation has zero to do with whether or not I am into cars or not. As a matter of fact I've seen and met plenty of girls who were very much so straight and very much so into cars. So please quit generalizing.

As for Chrysler... It used to be just Chrysler but now it's Daimler Chrysler because there was a mega merger between the Chrysler Corporation and the Daimler-Benz Corporation. They became Daimler Chrysler. So it's both American and German.
HelpingTeens.org:

I can't think of a better use of server resources...I really can't.
Sliver
Veteran

Post by Sliver »

hmmm.... i still want an old Mini :P or 2! one to keep as the original thingy, but the other one... change the chassis to a subaru 4x4 and then put the largest tyres i can find on em :P hehehe.... MONSTER MINI!!!!!!!!! lmao
Sliver, A.K.A Tom/Tommy/Tommy Boy (thanks to Lisa and sweethelp)

Moderated with Sweethelp in Bullying forum from Oct 6 2003 to 2006 sometime.

Moderated in the Self Expression Forum and Computer forum mainly, along with the rest of the lounge, until December 2006.

junglemonkey
Veteran

Post by junglemonkey »

Originally posted by Sliver@Aug 21 2004, 09:42 AM

hmmm.... i still want an old Mini :P or 2! one to keep as the original thingy, but the other one... change the chassis to a subaru 4x4 and then put the largest tyres i can find on em :P hehehe.... MONSTER MINI!!!!!!!!! lmao

Nonono!! You REALLY don't want an Austin Mini. They are shitty little things lol... My mum had one and had a lot of trouble with it, breaking down and stuff.

I'm straight and I'm into cars, haha. I just love to drive.
I traded my dreams for this mess of memories

And they just stopped working for me...

DeviantART Profile (A lame attempt at photography, lol)

Myspace