What Was Someone Thinking!

Ahh... The Chit-Chat forum. Please have all chatting here.

Moderator: The Lounge Moderators

Paris In Flames
Veteran

Re: What Was Someone Thinking!

Post by Paris In Flames »

Originally posted by iHEAVENn@Aug 29 2004, 09:57 PM

Jenna alot of people lost their lives because stupid people were born... Toys like that are not funny. People that make them are not brilliant. Just plain stupid.

Sure, people die all the time babe.

I know that what happened was a tragedy. But, only like, 2,000 people died. That's nothing compared to the millions of children who starve to death. What happened was sad, but you know what? I don't really care. Our government had intelligence WARNING them of attacks, in fact, 5 minutes before the planes went in, we had f-115 JETS in the air near it!

How fucking lame is that? We KNEW it was going to happen and we did nothing. It makes me question Bush's ACTUAL intent babe...because in reality, what happened made him SUPER rich.

But that's no the point.

Either way, I think it's cool. Don't tell me I'm wrong for my opinion.

Cheers,

Jenna
xMOSHx xHELLA HARDCOREx xBREAKDOWNx

The tragedy is the ignorance behind the clean casket

On the outside, they look so good

They're walking to Wallstreet in a straightjacket...
yoaliens3000
Veteran

Post by yoaliens3000 »

Originally posted by Paris In Flames+Sep 1 2004, 10:03 PM--<table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'<tr<tdQUOTE (Paris In Flames @ Sep 1 2004, 10:03 PM)</td</tr<tr<td id='QUOTE'<!--QuoteBegin-iHEAVENn@Aug 29 2004, 09:57 PM

Jenna alot of people lost their lives because stupid people were born... Toys like that are not funny. People that make them are not brilliant. Just plain stupid.

I know that what happened was a tragedy. But, only like, 2,000 people died. That's nothing compared to the millions of children who starve to death. What happened was sad, but you know what? I don't really care. Our government had intelligence WARNING them of attacks, in fact, 5 minutes before the planes went in, we had f-115 JETS in the air near it!

How fucking lame is that? We KNEW it was going to happen and we did nothing. It makes me question Bush's ACTUAL intent babe...because in reality, what happened made him SUPER rich.

But that's no the point.

Cheers,

Jenna[/b][/quote]

nice conspiracy theory.
Shwynsh
Veteran

Post by Shwynsh »

Originally posted by Paris In Flames+Sep 1 2004, 10:03 PM--<table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'<tr<tdQUOTE (Paris In Flames @ Sep 1 2004, 10:03 PM)</td</tr<tr<td id='QUOTE'<!--QuoteBegin-iHEAVENn@Aug 29 2004, 09:57 PM

But that's no the point.

Cheers,

Jenna[/b][/quote]

Agreed.

It was sure a tragedy, but compared to the other things happening in this world, sometimes it doesn't exactly measure up. I hate to sound heartless, I mean of course everyone wishes that it never happened- but as jenna said, people are dying ALL the time... I'm not denying it was a bad thing, though.
<span style=\'color:gray\'

"I have a feeling that you're riding for some kind of a terrible, terrible fall. . . . This fall I think you're riding for-it's a special kind of fall, a horrible kind. The man falling isn't permitted to feel or hear himself hit bottom. He just keeps falling and falling. The whole arrangement's designed for men who, at some time or other in their lives, were looking for something their own environment couldn't supply them with. Or they thought their own environment couldn't supply them with. So they gave up looking. They gave it up before they ever really even got started"
Toy Soldier
Veteran

Post by Toy Soldier »

I think they are quite sick, especially for the families who lost people in that disaster. But then, whatever dissater, someone will always try to make a profit out of it.
Ruth I was forgotten, I won't be forgotten, never again... says:

lol, dont think they have tigers on farmsthough :/

Angel Breaks says:

i was thinkin that but fuck it macdonald was progressive he knew tigers were the future
Paris In Flames
Veteran

Post by Paris In Flames »

Originally posted by School of Rock Babe@Sep 4 2004, 10:53 AM

I think they are quite sick, especially for the families who lost people in that disaster. But then, whatever dissater, someone will always try to make a profit out of it.

Hahaha, very true. Anna and I are going to "invent" a pill that protects you from radiation from microwaves and market it to the hick senile southerners. Hahaha, and you know what? People will buy it. Just like people bought that little thingee that "protected" them from radiation from their cellphones. And the guy made 40 bucks a pop.

Cheers,

Jenna
xMOSHx xHELLA HARDCOREx xBREAKDOWNx

The tragedy is the ignorance behind the clean casket

On the outside, they look so good

They're walking to Wallstreet in a straightjacket...
Tree Fingers
Loyal

Post by Tree Fingers »

Originally posted by Paris In Flames@Aug 29 2004, 07:51 PM

That is soo funny!

I WOULD SO MAKE THOSE TOYS AND DISTRIBUTE THEM!!!

I want to have one now dammit, lol.

Cheers,

Jenna

P.S. Am I the only one here who thinks this person is brilliant?

Removed.
Tree Fingers
Loyal

Post by Tree Fingers »

Originally posted by yoaliens3000+Sep 2 2004, 04:11 PM--<table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'<tr<tdQUOTE (yoaliens3000 @ Sep 2 2004, 04:11 PM)</td</tr<tr<td id='QUOTE'
Originally posted by Paris In Flames@Sep 1 2004, 10:03 PM

<!--QuoteBegin-iHEAVENn
@Aug 29 2004, 09:57 PM

But that's no the point.

Cheers,

Jenna

nice conspiracy theory.[/b][/quote]

Oh, you are correct in the sense that 2,000 people is not a massive amount of death compared to other large scale events. However, it still represents death. It represents the threat to your safety. It, in fact, condones the act of terrorism, anti-westernism, and anti-you. The fact that you think its cool doesn't make you "wrong" for your opinion, but it makes you ignorant and offensive. I'm sure you will say, "I don't care." Because you are a teenager who thinks that you should be your own person and listen to emo all day and dress up in a gothic uniform shunning "conformity" while you bitch and moan about how "society doesn't understand you.

I think you are intentionally trying to be an antagonist, but in the long run, when you finally grow out of your pointless phase of teen angst and wake up to the real world which in fact you will conform, get married, have kids, a husband that works a well paying job and watch Oprah all day.

It makes me sick.
Wheretogo
Veteran

Post by Wheretogo »

i agree with nic and jenna, i want a toy too. just cuz sum1 is dumb enuff to do. its funnie but in a sad and pathetic way. lol just like nic. (plz note that comment as a joke)
Why give up, why give in?

It's not enough, it never is.

So I will go on until
the end.

We've become desolate.

It's not enough, it never
is.

But I will go on until the end.

I've lost my way.

I've lost my way, but I will go on until the end.

Living is
hard enough

Without you fucking up.

Until The End - Breaking Benjamin
MattMan
Veteran

Post by MattMan »

i want one of those toys also lol... i'd collect them if i had the chance
Breathe_In_For_Luck7
Veteran

Post by Breathe_In_For_Luck7 »

I don't think it should be a TOY. If people want to make maybe a statue or whatever to remember it that is fine, but giving kids a toy means they'll be pretending to crash the plane into the buliding. That's just wrong.
four
Veteran

Post by four »

Tree Fingers: Please refrain from personal attacks like the last sentence in your first paragraph. That is not what this forum is about, dicuss the topic at hand or do not speak.
NAAM