Just A Little Venting And Babbling

Ahh... The Chit-Chat forum. Please have all chatting here.

Moderator: The Lounge Moderators

sweethelp
Veteran

Just A Little Venting And Babbling

Post by sweethelp »

grrr okay at work theres this guy jeff who wont ever stop harrassing people (especially me) and he keeps saying that hes gonna set me up with these guys from work. well theres one guy, kris, who i admit i wish he wasnt gay! he's cute, nice, funny, and he actually talks to me a lot and im actually one of the main people he talks to at work. and jeff noticed this and wouldnt let me hear the end of it (noticed that we talk a lot) well kris was working in the pit and i was out in the lobby and jeff was doing presenting (right near me) and he kept mouthing to me that i love kris and i kept telling him no and to just leave me alone. well i think he said something to kris because later when kris was done with his break and was heading back to the pit he was talking to jeff and i heard jeff say "come on dude im not gonna ask her out for you!" and kris just laughed and looked away and jeff just looked at me and got a huge grin on his face. grrr i cant stand jeff! and he keeps saying how horrible i am and how im lazy and im terrible at my job. and then he'll distract me so i mess up! grrrrr! i dread going to work when i know he'll be working! oh and top of that i think my best friend is avoiding me and i cant ask her b/c then she'll just get more mad, im going out of town this weekend, ive gotta get ready for school! grr! lol sorry i just needed to vent some

~~Kimmy~~
She's so big hearted

but not so remarkable

just an ordinary humble girl

expecting nothing as we may

to think it's a pretty person's worth

you are beautiful

and you'd better go show it

so go and look again

you gotta be true only if you really wanna go to the top and you really wanna win

don't believe in living normal

just to satisfy demand

Well, if you wanna get free

and if wanna get smart by the sake of your heart

you should own your lame and stand up tall

:)
Love2Laugh08
Veteran

Re: Just A Little Venting And Babbling

Post by Love2Laugh08 »

Hey that super sucks about Jeff. I mean I guess he likes you [ a lil ] to much.... umm why dont you approach him and tell him he needs to stop becuase you are here to work and not interested in him....?

With kris... well its always good to have a gay guy friend :P