Deoderents & Colonge

Ahh... The Chit-Chat forum. Please have all chatting here.

Moderator: The Lounge Moderators

PunkRockPimp
Loyal

Re: Deoderents & Colonge

Post by PunkRockPimp »

for guys - Axe(Appollo, Phonx or uh the one i cant remember, Calvin Klein, Addias

For me, I have Ralph Lauren's COOL. and I use Dove deoderant, but I also own and wear Axe, it rocks.
<span style="font-family:Georgia"punkrockpimp LJ DOT COM___your so jealous
Mel
Loyal

Post by Mel »

On guys I like Fendii or Eternity...*sigh* lol smells SOOOOOO good and the gillette deoderent is good i think its wild rain...thats good...

I use pysio sport deoderent alot of the time but ive got some jasmine thing at the moment...and i wear either So Red, Infinity, or Define
An intelligent man is sometimes forced to be drunk to spend time with his fools

Survival is the ultimate ideology.

Never argue with a fool - they will drag you down to their level, then beat you with experience.

Me and my life: http://www.livejournal.com/users/mjm22/

Anyone wants to talk msn: mel_mitchener@hotmail.com I spend way too much time online
Toy Soldier
Veteran

Post by Toy Soldier »

I like Lynx body spray and this Calvien Klein stuff my dad wears. Thats really the main deodrants that I know men wear.

Lol, as for females, I like most deodrants from the Body Shop and Boots from the Natural Collection Selection. PLus FCUK eau de toilette, Kangol perfume and Ghost perfume all smell nice. So does Tommy Girl. *swoons*
Ruth I was forgotten, I won't be forgotten, never again... says:

lol, dont think they have tigers on farmsthough :/

Angel Breaks says:

i was thinkin that but fuck it macdonald was progressive he knew tigers were the future