Yay Stories From Work!

Ahh... The Chit-Chat forum. Please have all chatting here.

Moderator: The Lounge Moderators

NunchakuSteve
Veteran

Yay Stories From Work!

Post by NunchakuSteve »

ha..anyways, I'm a cashier at a grocery store.

I love it, some many cute girls taking care of me.

anyways..

story one, some bitch lady freaked out because I put her bananas on a can.

she asks me, we're you awake when they taught you to bag. I was like piss off, yeah I was. and I ama good bagger, I also understand as a person that nobody really cares because either way you get your banana.

that was dumb.

annnnnnddd

I was just ringing through shit, and then i come across some condoms.

I was like..whoa man, condoms?

I look at the couple..I laughed pretty hard,(i feel down so they coudln't see)

but yeah anways when he left at like 11 pm, i was like.

Have a nice nite ;)

I've always wanted to say that since and old lady said that to me when i bought some.
Doug
Veteran

Re: Yay Stories From Work!

Post by Doug »

Lmao! I'dve been pissed if you laughed at me. I know that, at college yesterday, they handed out chocolate-flavored condoms to people. It was hilarious.

I'dve snapped back at the bannanna woman.

Doug
"Yeah, I'm a great lesbian. Are you a good lesbian, Doug?" - Jenna
SexyLittleDoll
Veteran

Post by SexyLittleDoll »

LMAO I am a checker too..

and let me tell u a few stories..

One time this old guy was hitting on me and he bought chicken and condoms and he goes baby now thats a way to get meat and bones .. and I was like IEWW .. so I got on the intercom and was like I need a price check on DUREX CONDOMS .. LMAO that was great. I almost got fired..

And Steve sweetie don't u know .. heaven forbid u bruised the bananas they might just chop ur head off at our store.
Σας αγαπώ μωρό. Σας χάνω, αγάπη εσείς, και θελήστε να είστε με σας .. με την όλη καρδιά μου. AKA SexyMandy
NunchakuSteve
Veteran

Post by NunchakuSteve »

:)
SexyLittleDoll
Veteran

Post by SexyLittleDoll »

:( that makes me sad speckles.
Σας αγαπώ μωρό. Σας χάνω, αγάπη εσείς, και θελήστε να είστε με σας .. με την όλη καρδιά μου. AKA SexyMandy
SexyLittleDoll
Veteran

Post by SexyLittleDoll »

NunchakuSteve
Veteran

Post by NunchakuSteve »

Steve works today.

:(
Cindy
Veteran

Post by Cindy »

Originally posted by NunchakuSteve@Sep 4 2004, 11:19 AM

Steve works today.

:(

so does Cindy

And at Target you would have been fired for snapping back at that women.

You want stories, i can give you a long list.

~ Christmas eve was upon me at target, and we were busy as hell. I was helping this one old lady with using her debt card in the card reader when this lady around 40 years old with pink mohawk hair came to my line. FInally the older lady was done and left and i started ringing up the punk's 5 items. Its was Target's policy to check the back of credit cards with the signature on the screen of the cash registar. WEll i asked to see the punk's back of her credit card and she got really bitchy with me... "You didn't check the womens in front of me's credit card, why mine? is it just random, or IS IT BECAUSE OF MY HAIR?!?!?!" You could hear it across the store. I turned to her and told her "No its because the lady in front of you had a DEBT card, it has a pin number that is its security. Credit cards need to be checked for signatures to make sure no one uses a stolen credit card" she blinked a few times and just went "Oh..." and walked out with her head down.

~ another credit card issue. I was once again ringing up an older lady's (aboutmid 50's) order and she was using her credit card. As soon as her card poped out of the machine,she QUICKLY put it into her purse. I had to ask her for it and she was just "WHY do YOU need to see MY credit card" I gave the policy speech to her and even then she wouldn't let me see it. finally after i got ihet to get it out, she didn't have it signed *sighs*. I asked for her ID and she fliped out on me telling me that she has never been so harassed befor ein her life. FInaly i could see her ID under a bag, so I moved the bag and checked her ID w/out her OK. And she flipped out on me an dalmost smacked me. I had a complant filed aginst me *sighs* what a fucking bitch. I hope her credit card is stolen and a million dollars is spent on it.

~ this time it was a black lady in her mid 30's that gave me trouble. It was 7:30 on a sunday night and i was the only closing cashier (boring). This bitch comes through my line and gets the Tide that isn't on sale. I show her that its no tthe right size using the ad, and guess what she does "Well YOU need to call back there and that THEM bring me up some that are on sale RIGHT NOW! I'm a busy women, i don't have time for things like this" i told her that if there wasn't any back there we were out (it was a hot item for some reaon) well this didn't please the hag and she started to get smart with me. so i threw the ad down into its holder and called up the operator to get an dboss to come up and deal with her.... BAD IDEA. SHe FLIPED OUT on me telling me that she was a Western Michigan Unvi professor and SHe has never been so badly treated in her whole life, that shes a church goer and blah blah blah. I was so pissed that if my boss didn't walk up right then, i would have told her to stfu and get the hell out. i went up stairs and cried (when i'm pissed i cry). Another complant filed on me *sighs*

i have plenty Cashiers and Service Desk people have the best stories in the world. why can't people just be nice???
<!-- isHtml:1 --><!-- isHtml:1 -->The Support Group Rules Read them, live by them, and worship them

<strong class='bbc'>"Nothing in life is to be feared. It is only to be understood." -Marie Curie[/b]
Saren
Veteran

Post by Saren »

lol. Nice stories guys. Which store do you work at, Steve? I might be working at a BJ's store. (Groceries, chairs, games, all this crap, it's huge) and yes, my friends laughed when they heard me say I was putting an application in at BJ's. So I'll probably have a lot of stories coming from that one if I get it. Seeing as though it's huge... :P

The only stories I have is when I told my friends, they came up with jokes like, "Which isle would you work in? 69?" or

"You'll probably make a lot of money off working there."

"How much business do you think you'd get?"

Crap like that. My sister's applying too and seeing as though I'm the virgin and the way she is (I guess) when I handed the phone to her for her to listen, she sounded a bit offended when they pointed it out for her Althooough, she did say she wasn't. :rolleyes:
<3

My beautiful baby girl

Autumn E. R-K.

Born on: February 26th, 2007

<3

----------------------

"Passion is the source of our finest moments. The joy of love, the clarity of hatred, and the ecstasy of grief."

NunchakuSteve
Veteran

Post by NunchakuSteve »

I wish I never started working.

Though being able to use debit whenever i feel like it is good.
four
Veteran

Post by four »

Are you saying your sister is a whore Katt? How mean and offensive! Now introduce me to her.
NAAM
Saren
Veteran

Post by Saren »

lol. Well is it a crime if I call her one right now because she doesn't care what goes on here at my house and goes out everyday and we don't know what she's exactly doing?

She has a 28 year old guy with four girls and that's married liking her. (Her- being 17). So I'm sure she'll be with him in the "sack" sometime soon. :- P

Erm *bites lip* yeah. Anyway, I might be getting a job at BJ's (that store) so maybe I'll come back with more stories. Or a PetsMart.

though I don't know if that will be more fun compared to BJ's seeing as though it's a huge store and they have huge stuff. .. super sized stuff...

O.O Holy shit. Maybe I'm the whorish... uh.. chick.

Naah.

And oh yeah, four... I'm sure I can have you two meeting soon. Just make sure to meet her at her "corner."
<3

My beautiful baby girl

Autumn E. R-K.

Born on: February 26th, 2007

<3

----------------------

"Passion is the source of our finest moments. The joy of love, the clarity of hatred, and the ecstasy of grief."