Resident Evil - Appocolipse

Ahh... The Chit-Chat forum. Please have all chatting here.

Moderator: The Lounge Moderators

The Black Hat
Veteran

Resident Evil - Appocolipse

Post by The Black Hat »

Ok well I finally saw the second addition to the RESIDENT EVIL movie... Goddamn it made the first one look lame! Everyone needs to see this movie if you liked the first!

Nemesis was totally awsome. The S.T.A.R.S (those of you who have read the books or played the game will know what they are) - well 13 of them (the best of the best) were torn apart by Nemesis. They were a MINIMAL threat to Nemesis and easily killed. Alice was part of the Nemesis project and had way new abilities. Remember at the end of the first movie, that evil mutated zombie that attacked them on the train? Well try 5 of them inside a church. Everyone got their asses kicked! YOU NEED TO SEE THIS MOVIE I CANT SAY ENOUGH ABOUT IT! GO SEE IT! :D
Respectfully,

Black Hat

skaterGuy15
Veteran

Re: Resident Evil - Appocolipse

Post by skaterGuy15 »

Ooh.. I like Resident Evil. I saw the first one after playing the game, which I will never finish. Nemesis scares the crap out of me. Watching the film should be ok though.. is Milla Jovovich in it?
I wish I were a spy.
The Black Hat
Veteran

Post by The Black Hat »

Yes, Milla Jovovich is also in this one. She plays Alice again. She gets her ass kicked by Nemesis a couple of times.
Respectfully,

Black Hat

skaterGuy15
Veteran

Post by skaterGuy15 »

Her name wasn't Alice in the first film was it? I thought people were complaining about that.. having the same actress play different characters in the same film, practically. Hmm anyway. I'll have to watch that. I hope Carlos Oliveira is in it from the game? *had a crush on him*
I wish I were a spy.
jloner2006
Loyal

Post by jloner2006 »

I liked the first RE movie, but I was actually pretty disappointed with it. I felt that it didn't stay true to the game at all except for a few camera angles. It almost felt like I was watching some other movie that just stole the title "Resident Evil". Instead of getting a very atmospheric, tense and dark movie (atleast that was what I really was hoping for), we got a pretty bright looking, more-action-then-horror and heavy rock stapled movie. So I don't know, I was pretty let down with by the first one, but I will probably end up seeing this one anyway.
skaterGuy15
Veteran

Post by skaterGuy15 »

I wish I were a spy.
The Black Hat
Veteran

Post by The Black Hat »

I dont expect movies based off of games to follow the game storylines - I really don't. So as long as it stays true to the NATURE of the game, I'm in to it. I liked both of them alot.
Respectfully,

Black Hat

silvertears
Loyal

Post by silvertears »

IM DYING TO SEE THIS, i skipped where u told about the movie cause i dont want to spoil it... to much n e ways lol
I'm a poor wayfaring stranger

While traveling thru this world of woe

Yet there's no sickness, toil, or danger

In that bright world to which I go

I'm going there to see my Father

I'm going there no more to roam

I'm only going over Jordan

I'm only going over home

I know dark clouds will hang 'round me,

I know my way is rough and steep

Yet beauteous fields lie just before me

Where God's redeemed their virgils keep

I'm going there to see my mother

She said she'd meet me when I come

I'm only going over Jordan

I'm only going over home

~?~My?Photobucket~?~
Saren
Veteran

Post by Saren »

I just saw it on Saturday. It had a nice plotline. And detail. I like how it showed where Nemesis started from (Max in the first film) and at the end he found his humanity. I love how Jill was in it. She sticked to having almost the same characteristics as she had in the games. I LOVE the movie and would see it over and over.

And Saya babe!!, Carlos was in it. And you have to talk to me sometime about this crush with him. Because I always had a thing for him in the game. As cheesy as it sounds. :P He came off all immature, but turned out sweet. lol... so yeah. He was in it.

By the way, what a cliff hanger it had... :rolleyes:

Aw shit. :- x

I'm shutting up now, because I think I've already ruined it a bit.
<3

My beautiful baby girl

Autumn E. R-K.

Born on: February 26th, 2007

<3

----------------------

"Passion is the source of our finest moments. The joy of love, the clarity of hatred, and the ecstasy of grief."

5a5
Veteran

Post by 5a5 »

not a bad movie :) fun to watch exept i'm not into the whole killing everyone all the time thing but oh well it's based on a video game so i guess that has to happen
Now you'll find with everything you lose

Your path clears with everything you choose

Is there someway I can show you

The best is yet to come
skaterGuy15
Veteran

Post by skaterGuy15 »

I wish I were a spy.