What Career Do U Have In Mind?

Ahh... The Chit-Chat forum. Please have all chatting here.

Moderator: The Lounge Moderators

Zarie
Veteran

Re: What Career Do U Have In Mind?

Post by Zarie »

1. I'm currently a graphics designer and a band photographer. And it still interests me... and I hope it still does 5 years from now.

2. Music, Friends, Art, Other People's Photography, Nature, Life, etc.

myspace profile + my livejournal

Rocco: Fucking... What the fuck. Who the fuck fucked this fucking... How did you two fucking fucks... FUCK.

Connor: Well, that certainly illustrates the diversity of the word.
Saren
Veteran

Post by Saren »

What do I want to do?

I don't know how to spell it so I'm just gonna say: massaging. Now that's good money.

Or do Piercings.

Write.

Photgraphy.

What inspires me?

My mother.
<3

My beautiful baby girl

Autumn E. R-K.

Born on: February 26th, 2007

<3

----------------------

"Passion is the source of our finest moments. The joy of love, the clarity of hatred, and the ecstasy of grief."

CausticTears
Veteran

Post by CausticTears »

Child/Adolescent psychologist..perhaps even psychiatrist. But both of those..combined. Difficult work, but major rewards.

Inspiration...

The people who need help..the thought of their arms reaching out for help.

This site too.
Too often we underestimate the power of a touch, a smile, a kind word, a listening ear, an honest compliment, or the smallest act of caring, all of which have the potential to turn a life around.

-Leo Buscaglia

[HT Chat Room ][ HT Articles ]

Get your badges
Brad
Veteran

Post by Brad »

1) Intelligence Officer for CSIS (the Canadian CIA, I guess you could call it)

2) My interest in international politics, the humanities, and wanting to make a difference.
Democracy. It rolls off the tongue nicely. Better than others. I can say it, spell it, define it, but can?t admit to ever believing it. So convoluted has it become that it has mesmerized generations into a comma of perfect sublimity. You dance to the music of your youth, identify with your own memory, become a time capsule of numb comfort. And there, mired in the exhaustion of a life in progress, you surrender your right to question for the luxury of not being bothered.

- Matt Good
wagon_wheel
Loyal

Post by wagon_wheel »

1. I want to be something mysterious...MJy first option is Forensic Scientist....but I also want to be an Egypt researcher, a treasure hunter, a SWAT team member, a traveler, a ghost hunter, an old metal hosptial searcher, a social worker, work on the x-files(not the show in real life!) and be a discover of new lands and ppl...

2. what inspires me?? hmm... I dont know I like mysteries....and well I will need a job b/c I'm planning to live until I'm at least 80 years old...and well I don't want to be bored...
[center] "Hot glassware looks just like cold glassware."

"Love is grand; divorce is a hundred grand."

^~^

=(o.o)=

(")_(")

[/center]
Nikki
Veteran

Post by Nikki »

Stewardess :P
God kicked in the head so I started a fight, coz I knew I was right! But I learned I was wrong...
A! Elbereth
Needs Another Hobby

Post by A! Elbereth »

1) What career are you interested in right now?

I'm interested in being some sort of writier, or a digital design artist, or a christian psychologist or a photographer. I'm really interested in being a screen editor for Hollywood productions, but it would take *so* much work to get there, I don't know if I have what it takes lol.

2) What inspires you?

MUSIC! Not band music... I like instrumental music... mostly orchestral stuff. I especially like trailer music; I collect it. But it's stuff like that that gives me inspiration for the things I listed above (i.e. writing, digital art, etc). That kind of music takes me somewhere else, you know what I mean?
Your soul.

Your body.

Your mind.

Keep it Purified.

But give me love over, love over, love over this... ~Coldplay

Dr. Wilson:
I forgot I needed a reason to give a crap.

Dr. House: You're actually giving two craps.

Dr. Wilson: The metric system always confused me.
Paris In Flames
Veteran

Post by Paris In Flames »

xMOSHx xHELLA HARDCOREx xBREAKDOWNx

The tragedy is the ignorance behind the clean casket

On the outside, they look so good

They're walking to Wallstreet in a straightjacket...
A! Elbereth
Needs Another Hobby

Post by A! Elbereth »

Originally posted by Paris In Flames+Sep 13 2004, 08:37 PM--<table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'<tr<tdQUOTE (Paris In Flames @ Sep 13 2004, 08:37 PM)</td</tr<tr<td id='QUOTE'<!--QuoteBegin-A! Elbereth@Sep 13 2004, 08:28 PM

1) What career are you interested in right now?

I'm interested in being some sort of writier, or a digital design artist, or a christian psychologist or a photographer. I'm really interested in being a? screen editor for Hollywood productions, but it would take *so* much work to get there, I don't know if I have what it takes lol.

2) What inspires you?

MUSIC! Not band music... I like instrumental music... mostly orchestral stuff. I especially like trailer music; I collect it. But it's stuff like that that gives me inspiration for the things I listed above (i.e. writing, digital art, etc). That kind of music takes me somewhere else, you know what I mean?

You're not going to be a nun? :P

Hahaha...I am SO just kidding.

Cheers,

Jenna[/b][/quote]

Wow, that was harsh. Dude... nuns aren't even human... they're like a sub-species hiding out in a dark castle on a hill because they're afraid of the world :P

No offense to anyone if you like nuns or something... I'm jk.
Your soul.

Your body.

Your mind.

Keep it Purified.

But give me love over, love over, love over this... ~Coldplay

Dr. Wilson:
I forgot I needed a reason to give a crap.

Dr. House: You're actually giving two craps.

Dr. Wilson: The metric system always confused me.
Paris In Flames
Veteran

Post by Paris In Flames »

Originally posted by A! Elbereth@Sep 13 2004, 08:41 PM

Wow, that was harsh. Dude... nuns aren't even human... they're like a sub-species hiding out in a dark castle on a hill because they're afraid of the world :P

No offense to anyone if you like nuns or something... I'm jk.

Hahaha, that was hilarious!

And so true!!!!

Oh yes, I love nuns. I think they're dead sexy with their little head coverups and all. And fuck, they just look oh so good in black.

Actually, I saw a REALLY hot nun once, as sad as that may seem. But if she's a nun, she's obviously straight....damn...

Cheers,

Jenna
xMOSHx xHELLA HARDCOREx xBREAKDOWNx

The tragedy is the ignorance behind the clean casket

On the outside, they look so good

They're walking to Wallstreet in a straightjacket...