Man, I'm Bored

Ahh... The Chit-Chat forum. Please have all chatting here.

Moderator: The Lounge Moderators

alnieve
Veteran

Man, I'm Bored

Post by alnieve »

Hey guys!

Man, I am so bored! My dad wouldn't let me go to school today because he thinks I have strep throat. Now I have to go see a doctor...I don't like doctors very much! lol Anybody else as bored as me?? Come on now, don't be shy, you can post! lol Sorry, the boredom is driving me nuts though! Lets talk about pointless things! lol

Much Love,

alnieve
[CENTER]She would change everything[/CENTER]

[CENTER]for happy ever after.[/CENTER]

[CENTER]Caught in the in-between,[/CENTER]

[CENTER]a beautiful disaster."http://asnowy.deviantart.com/gallery/"[/CENTER]
Love2Laugh08
Veteran

Re: Man, I'm Bored

Post by Love2Laugh08 »

Hey im with you on the boredom part!!

I couldnt go to school today either... well it was canceled becuase of the hurricane which isnt hitting us!! Whoa so they called it off for no reason but its good cause I wanted a day off... although we havent had a lot of school haha

Okay something to talk about lets see I havent had 1 full week of school!!

Started August 9th.... no school that Friday because of the hurricane ( Charley )

then 2 weeks off ( becuase our town didnt have Electricity ) came back to school on August 30th and school was canceled that Friday because of Hurricane Frances which didnt hit us ( so another day we didnt need canceled )

then went back to school Sept.7th had no school Monday because of labor day... and now school is canceled today Sept.13th for Hurricane Ivan!

So I should have been in school-25 days ( not counting weekends- lol cause we dont have school on weekends... haha )

But only been in school for...11 days!! wow!!
Toy Soldier
Veteran

Post by Toy Soldier »

^^

Well, thankyou so much for your hurricanes cos we're getting them here in England, well the tailend. lol. So now its windy, and a bit rainy <_<
Ruth I was forgotten, I won't be forgotten, never again... says:

lol, dont think they have tigers on farmsthough :/

Angel Breaks says:

i was thinkin that but fuck it macdonald was progressive he knew tigers were the future
alnieve
Veteran

Post by alnieve »

Wow! That is a lot of school being canceled, we only ever have school canceled on snow days and for that we've got to have like 3 feet of snow! Good thing that this hurricane isn't hitting you, I've read some of your other posts and it seems to me like every other one has. I'm glad I don't live there, it would be scary!

We've been in school since August 28 so... I don't know how long that is! lol

I was supposed to have a Math test today, but now I gotta makeit up some other time. Dangit! lol Not that I'm THAT disappointed, I didn't exactly study for it...lol

So now I've got nothing to do because everyone else is at school. :(

But, hey, we can all talk right here! :D And then that will give us something to do! lol

I gotta go to the doctors in an hour...oooo I really don't like doctors...:(. Hopefully it will go okay. Stupid strep throat, I always get it...

lol Well anyways...lets keep talkin so we won't be bored!

Much Love,

alnieve

sugarpacket
Loyal

Post by sugarpacket »

well, dearest, i'm sorry that you're ill, but i hope that if you are, indeed, sick that the doctor can help you get better and fast.

no one likes missing school unless they've got a good reason. hurricaines? good reason! but in PA we're getting the junk like rain and cold weather spurts. :barf: haha... i know we're lucky we only get that...

anyway, here's hoping you have a good day.

if you're super bored, you ought to check out some of these places:

my blog: blogs.setonhill.edu/KarissaKilgore (there's links to my friend's blogs from there :))

my journal: blurty.com/users/triskaideka (i just started a new layout with exploding dog!)

fun stuff: albinoblacksheep.com --> check out the flash there. have you seen "End of the World" "Amburgers & Wootbeer" and "Milk and Cereal"? sooo funny :D

look at some funny pics some kid drew: explodingdog.com

or you could just read a book. :nerd: that's what i usually do when i'm home from school... lol!

<3 kiz
kiss, crush, bliss, blush... finally happy. so happy. so lucky.

diaLoGue shrUgGed
Love2Laugh08
Veteran

Post by Love2Laugh08 »

LoL aw sorry SORB!! But I think its someone elses turn to get what weve been getting!! :shifty: Just Kidding!! No they really need to just go away!!

I hope you dont have that troat thingy!!

Omg I cant miss any school im so scared 2!!

I started high school this year and I swear we get so much work... if I missed 1 day I would be way behind..

I know guess what!!

Im going to New York in April!!

Hopefully! my drama class got invited to Broadway in April and we would stay at a 5 star hotel and get breakfast and dinner, meet the cast, and watch a bordaway thingy... that would be like $500!! and plus we need plane tickets and lunch money and for other things so ill prolly need $700!! She said well do fundraisers and hopefully we can go....... WE BETTER!!

Oh and we would be there for 4 days!!!!!!!!!! :D :D :D

.... but I would miss like 1 or 2 days of school........... :( I see an F coming along... lol hopefully not!!
alnieve
Veteran

Post by alnieve »

sugarpacket: I just went to explodingdog.com It kinda reminds me of homestarrunner, only it's just pictures. It's funny though! I wish I could read a book, but our library is closed on mondays, and I just finished the book I was reading last night. But it's okay, I'll keep myself entertained hopefully!

Love2Laugh08: That's so awesomet that you might go to New York! I've never been to New York, but I really want to go. $700 wouldn't be too hard to raise by fundraising, you'd have to work really hard though. But I hope you get to go! That would be way fun!

lol Gotta leave for the doctors in 10 minutes...

Hey it's not all that bad being bored! lol

Much Love,

alnieve

P.S. Love2Laugh08, I love your sig. Where it says about the posts. Funny stuff.

Love2Laugh08
Veteran

Post by Love2Laugh08 »

Haha thanks I thought it was somewhat funny hehe... lol

Oh and that means $700 PER person

Oh and if you get bored again you can read my blurg!

Clicky me!

Im leaving 2 so bye!!
alnieve
Veteran

Post by alnieve »

Guess what!

I didn't have strep throat! I guess I'm just sick...

Lol Since I didn't have strep I went to my last period to take my math test...which I think I totally bombed, but that's okay.

I still think you could raise $700 each, it'd take alot of hard work but it's possible. In eighth grade we all did fundraising and made enough for $1000 bucks each to go to Washington D.C. Soooo...lol you can do it if you put your mind to it!

I think I need to go buy some cough drops or something, my throat is killin me!

Much Love,

alnieve

Love2Laugh08
Veteran

Post by Love2Laugh08 »

YAY!!!! :P

Im glad to hear your only sick.... :huh: in a weird way but you get me lol.

And yea hopefully the cost with be half of what it is now!!

anyways I just got home a few min ago been at my friend since 1:00, saw Gothika!! <--- good shiznit! and half of The Butterfly Effect<-- wow dirty part!! haha

Okay... lol done!
sugarpacket
Loyal

Post by sugarpacket »

glad you're not truly infectious, dear :)

hope your boredom went away :D
kiss, crush, bliss, blush... finally happy. so happy. so lucky.

diaLoGue shrUgGed
alnieve
Veteran

Post by alnieve »

Those are both two dang good movies! The other day I watched the same two movies with my cousin...lol I think Gothika is one of my favorite movies. The Butterfly effect is good too, but I like it alot because Ashton Kutcher is hot! lol But still a good movie overall.

I'm glad I'm "just sick" too. lol Now I can do things without havingto worry about getting others sick as well...as long as I don't share saliva...as the doctor put it... :shifty: lol j/k No worries about that! It still sucks though, my throat hurts way bad :(. But hopefully it won't last too long.

Much Love,

alnieve