A Question About Flash Mx 2004

Ahh... The Chit-Chat forum. Please have all chatting here.

Moderator: The Lounge Moderators

goexpos
Loyal

A Question About Flash Mx 2004

Post by goexpos »

I just recently got it for my b-day, and i'm having a lot of fun with it! I already know how to make simple movies and stuff like that. But I want to use it to make an interactive slideshow presentation for my French Class.

I'm just having trouble with buttons. What I want to do is when they press a button on Scene1, I want Scene2 to come up and play. I'm not to knowledgeable on actionscript yet, and I only really know the stop command (lol). So can anyone help me out and tell me on what I should type in for the button to play Scene2 when its pressed?

Thanks!
Skye
Veteran

Re: A Question About Flash Mx 2004

Post by Skye »

http://www.flashkit.com/ -- They have hundreds and hundreds of tutorials.
HelpingTeens.org:

I can't think of a better use of server resources...I really can't.
goexpos
Loyal

Post by goexpos »

Thanks for the link. However, I only found one tutorial related, but I think its outdated, because that tutorial doesn't work for me. (And i'm 100% sure i'm doing everything right.) Does anyone here have at least some experience in Flash?
hawkburn
Loyal

Post by hawkburn »

I'll do some checking around. I took 2 years of Webmastering and I've already forgotten all my Flash skillz :lol:

I'll ask a friend too.. he somehow taught himself Flash.. don't know how, but he can do amazing things.. give me a few hours (maybe a day or so)
---Chris---

My Website.

BUSH - STILL not my president.