What's Your Beauty Secret?

Ahh... The Chit-Chat forum. Please have all chatting here.

Moderator: The Lounge Moderators

turtbub
Veteran

What's Your Beauty Secret?

Post by turtbub »

clickity

Living in the Moment

While some people rely of layers of cover up, Botox treatments, or endless reps at the gym to look good, you feel ? and look ? your best when you're actively involved in what's going on in your life. Sincere and open, you try not to let negative aspects from the past or worries about your future affect what is happening today. And that's what helps you enjoy and appreciate most things that you do.

It's the big events in life that you put most of your thought and energy into, which means you don't spend a lot of time sweating the little ones. Sound like a healthy way to deal with life? It is.

this is sooooo fun!

take it!

you know you want to!

:D
"Our greatest glory is not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall." Confucius

Romans 5:8 "God demonstrates His own love toward us in that while we were yet sinners, Christ died for us."

"If you judge people, you have no time to love them." Mother Theresa

"A pessimist sees the difficulty in every opportunity; an optimist sees the opportunity in every difficulty." Sir Winston Churchill

There is no revenge so complete as forgiveness.
Shwynsh
Veteran

Re: What's Your Beauty Secret?

Post by Shwynsh »

I'm the same one. These quizzes are actually accurate for me.
<span style=\'color:gray\'

"I have a feeling that you're riding for some kind of a terrible, terrible fall. . . . This fall I think you're riding for-it's a special kind of fall, a horrible kind. The man falling isn't permitted to feel or hear himself hit bottom. He just keeps falling and falling. The whole arrangement's designed for men who, at some time or other in their lives, were looking for something their own environment couldn't supply them with. Or they thought their own environment couldn't supply them with. So they gave up looking. They gave it up before they ever really even got started"
sugarpacket
Loyal

Post by sugarpacket »

here's me:

Whether you're running marathons or walking around the block before dinner, you know that good health is all about movement. Sure, makeup and nutrition are important. But it's the flush in your face after a workout and the empowerment you feel from exercising ? and doing something just for yourself ? that really keeps you committed.

Naturally energetic, you'll take the stairs over the elevator any day. And you don't mind putting in a little extra time and effort to make sure that you feel as good as you look. So keep on moving!

wow, so true. i totally take the stairs. i always thought that was just my clostrophobia and because the elevator is soo slow! :D
kiss, crush, bliss, blush... finally happy. so happy. so lucky.

diaLoGue shrUgGed
turtbub
Veteran

Post by turtbub »

haha! karissa you're such a doll! and i know anna, aren't they fabulously true??

ah i love them.

:D
"Our greatest glory is not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall." Confucius

Romans 5:8 "God demonstrates His own love toward us in that while we were yet sinners, Christ died for us."

"If you judge people, you have no time to love them." Mother Theresa

"A pessimist sees the difficulty in every opportunity; an optimist sees the opportunity in every difficulty." Sir Winston Churchill

There is no revenge so complete as forgiveness.
skaterGuy15
Veteran

Post by skaterGuy15 »

Apparently I can manage stress, which is a complete lie. The quiz is lying to me.
I wish I were a spy.