What Do Your Lips Say About You?

Ahh... The Chit-Chat forum. Please have all chatting here.

Moderator: The Lounge Moderators

turtbub
Veteran

What Do Your Lips Say About You?

Post by turtbub »

Hannah, you're all about fish lips!

No, you don't look like a fish! You get your lip personality from your fun-loving, funny-girl approach to life! Wherever you are and whatever you're doing, you like to have a good time. And using humor to inflate or defuse situations is a skill you've practically perfected. Sure, good looks ? they're great. Intelligence ? it's important. But witty banter is what sets you apart from the rest. Like water to a fish, humor's something you just can't live without.

Does your mouth spend more time practical joking, whimsical wisecracking, jovial jesting, or sharing witty satire? No matter what form your lips take, we're sure you never lose sight of the fact that making people feel comfortable, making them laugh, and sharing the fun is how you prefer to go through life. So pucker up!

yummmm, lips! ;) :P :D :)

Lip Locks!
"Our greatest glory is not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall." Confucius

Romans 5:8 "God demonstrates His own love toward us in that while we were yet sinners, Christ died for us."

"If you judge people, you have no time to love them." Mother Theresa

"A pessimist sees the difficulty in every opportunity; an optimist sees the opportunity in every difficulty." Sir Winston Churchill

There is no revenge so complete as forgiveness.
skaterGuy15
Veteran

Re: What Do Your Lips Say About You?

Post by skaterGuy15 »

Oh joy I am fishlips too. Ugh. That just sounds so gross no matter what information accompanies it.
I wish I were a spy.
emotionalcutie
Veteran

Post by emotionalcutie »

I'm tight lips lol-

Do you tend to play it safe? Hedge your bets? Keep a stiff upper lip when it comes to sensitive matters? Nothing wrong with that ? don't your friends tend to confide in you more than others? You're honest and trustworthy, and you logically think things out in order to come to a rational, smart conclusion.

Your mouth doesn't get you into trouble too much, and you can be choosy when it comes to when, where, and with whom you open up. There's a simple elegance to your quiet ways that allows you to stay in control of situations and, in the end, hold all of the right cards. After all, a little mystery makes everything more interesting.
*KT*

*Give Into The Sweet Temptation*

<span style="color:royal blue"-::SMIRRRRRNOFFF::-

**chit-chat**
turtbub
Veteran

Post by turtbub »

haha, i know love in a box!! :P it's sounds so icky! yuuuuuck.

and emotionalcutie, awwww. that's sooo cute! :D

hugs, hananh
"Our greatest glory is not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall." Confucius

Romans 5:8 "God demonstrates His own love toward us in that while we were yet sinners, Christ died for us."

"A pessimist sees the difficulty in every opportunity; an optimist sees the opportunity in every difficulty." Sir Winston Churchill

A! Elbereth
Needs Another Hobby

Post by A! Elbereth »

The test doesn't really apply to me because I've never kissed anyone... that's funny because I've been in a relationship but it didn't last long enough for that.
Your soul.

Your body.

Your mind.

Keep it Purified.

But give me love over, love over, love over this... ~Coldplay

Dr. Wilson:
I forgot I needed a reason to give a crap.

Dr. House: You're actually giving two craps.

Dr. Wilson: The metric system always confused me.
Sierra
Loyal

Post by Sierra »

I'm "Flaming" lips

"What's happening, hot stuff? Whether you usually find yourself asking or answering this question, you've got a fire in your belly that sets you apart from the rest. You are a passionate person who loves to make connections, impress others, and leave people wanting more. How do make all of this happen? Your sizzling looks, your bold statements, or your daring stunts ? your heart is more than on your sleeve, it's in everything you do.

You pour your emotions into each pursuit, and you pay attention to them just a much. From choosing a career to choosing a lip shade, you trust your gut first, ask questions later. And with this kind of spontaneous and confident approach to life, you're sure to find adventure and adoration at every turn. "

hehe :D I've got a fire in my belly!!!! YAYYYYYY!!!

The apple falls far from the tree

she's rotten and so beautiful

I'd like to keep her here with me

and tell her that she's beautiful

She takes the pills to fall asleep

and dreams that she's invisible

Tormented dreams she stays awake

recalls when she was capable...

Paris In Flames
Veteran

Post by Paris In Flames »

You're all about Lip Flapping

Flirty, funny, entertaining, charming ? that's how the world tends to see you. You, more than others, love sharing gossip, making new friends, and maybe even passing out a few free kisses along the way. There's a fun frivolity to your wild ways that makes people envy your spontaneous enthusiasm and boundless energy.

Whatever your passion, you love to try new things and can move easily from one fad to the next ? whether that involves searching for the best party on Saturday night or finding the perfect shade of lipstick. Simply put, you don't mind looking around, and you'll probably have more fun than anyone while you do.

Lol, how cute. That's sorta me.

Cheers,

Jenna
xMOSHx xHELLA HARDCOREx xBREAKDOWNx

The tragedy is the ignorance behind the clean casket

On the outside, they look so good

They're walking to Wallstreet in a straightjacket...
Fluffles
Loyal

Post by Fluffles »

Harhar i got lip flapping too! Go us!! Hahaha

Chayla, you're all about Lip Flapping

Flirty, funny, entertaining, charming ? that's how the world tends to see you. You, more than others, love sharing gossip, making new friends, and maybe even passing out a few free kisses along the way. There's a fun frivolity to your wild ways that makes people envy your spontaneous enthusiasm and boundless energy.

Whatever your passion, you love to try new things and can move easily from one fad to the next ? whether that involves searching for the best party on Saturday night or finding the perfect shade of lipstick. Simply put, you don't mind looking around, and you'll probably have more fun than anyone while you do.

(Totally me..Except for the passing out free kisses thing and finding the perfect shade of lipstick. I hate lipstick)
I've seen Jesus everyday for the past 3 months, and i'm not talking about that weird guy living in the sky, i'm talking about the mexican kid at my school..
turtbub
Veteran

Post by turtbub »

awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww! :D

you guys got such adorable answers!!

why am i stuck with fish lips??

Jess
Veteran

Post by Jess »

Jessica, you're all about Lip Flapping

Flirty, funny, entertaining, charming — that's how the world tends to see you. You, more than others, love sharing gossip, making new friends, and maybe even passing out a few free kisses along the way. There's a fun frivolity to your wild ways that makes people envy your spontaneous enthusiasm and boundless energy.

Whatever your passion, you love to try new things and can move easily from one fad to the next — whether that involves searching for the best party on Saturday night or finding the perfect shade of lipstick. Simply put, you don't mind looking around, and you'll probably have more fun than anyone while you do.
Image the banana dance will live on!Image
SarahLee
Loyal

Post by SarahLee »

Sarah, you're all about Flaming Lips

What's happening, hot stuff? Whether you usually find yourself asking or answering this question, you've got a fire in your belly that sets you apart from the rest. You are a passionate person who loves to make connections, impress others, and leave people wanting more. How do make all of this happen? Your sizzling looks, your bold statements, or your daring stunts ? your heart is more than on your sleeve, it's in everything you do.

You pour your emotions into each pursuit, and you pay attention to them just a much. From choosing a career to choosing a lip shade, you trust your gut first, ask questions later. And with this kind of spontaneous and confident approach to life, you're sure to find adventure and adoration at every turn.
I tried living my life through your eyes

Smother me with your ways

To death, no breath

You're choking with little faith i have left

In time i find the truth lies inside

-P.O.D.

And every time I think I've finally made it

I learn I'm farther away than I have ever been before

I see the clock and its ticking away

And the hourglass empty, what the f*ck do I have to say

-Trapt

Oskar Schindler was an angel in the devil's clothes.
MattMan
Veteran

Post by MattMan »

I was bored

i got Flaming Lips
CausticTears
Veteran

Post by CausticTears »

You're all about Tight Lips

Do you tend to play it safe? Hedge your bets? Keep a stiff upper lip when it comes to sensitive matters? Nothing wrong with that ? don't your friends tend to confide in you more than others? You're honest and trustworthy, and you logically think things out in order to come to a rational, smart conclusion.

Your mouth doesn't get you into trouble too much, and you can be choosy when it comes to when, where, and with whom you open up. There's a simple elegance to your quiet ways that allows you to stay in control of situations and, in the end, hold all of the right cards. After all, a little mystery makes everything more interesting.

:P
Too often we underestimate the power of a touch, a smile, a kind word, a listening ear, an honest compliment, or the smallest act of caring, all of which have the potential to turn a life around.

-Leo Buscaglia

[HT Chat Room ][ HT Articles ]

Get your badges
sweethelp
Veteran

Post by sweethelp »

Originally posted by CausticTears@Oct 19 2004, 09:31 PM

You're all about Tight Lips

:P

i got tight lips too

~~Kimmy~~
She's so big hearted

but not so remarkable

just an ordinary humble girl

expecting nothing as we may

to think it's a pretty person's worth

you are beautiful

and you'd better go show it

so go and look again

you gotta be true only if you really wanna go to the top and you really wanna win

don't believe in living normal

just to satisfy demand

Well, if you wanna get free

and if wanna get smart by the sake of your heart

you should own your lame and stand up tall

:)
5a5
Veteran

Post by 5a5 »

HEHEHEH this is what i got : you're all about Flaming Lips

What's happening, hot stuff? Whether you usually find yourself asking or answering this question, you've got a fire in your belly that sets you apart from the rest. You are a passionate person who loves to make connections, impress others, and leave people wanting more. How do make all of this happen? Your sizzling looks, your bold statements, or your daring stunts ? your heart is more than on your sleeve, it's in everything you do.

You pour your emotions into each pursuit, and you pay attention to them just a much. From choosing a career to choosing a lip shade, you trust your gut first, ask questions later. And with this kind of spontaneous and confident approach to life, you're sure to find adventure and adoration at every turn.
Now you'll find with everything you lose

Your path clears with everything you choose

Is there someway I can show you

The best is yet to come