Mans Head Cut Off?

Ahh... The Chit-Chat forum. Please have all chatting here.

Moderator: The Lounge Moderators

Love2Laugh08
Veteran

Mans Head Cut Off?

Post by Love2Laugh08 »

Okay im not one to watch the news but I've heard about 5 times of an American ( I think ) being took from hes house and later was killed.... I didnt really get why they did this to him and I want to know why? When they showed the film it looked so sad seeing him sit there blind folded knowing he was going to die, then hes head was sawed-off and they said he was screaming....

Why did people do this to him??

Why was this allowed????

And is something being done about this???
Love2Laugh08
Veteran

Re: Mans Head Cut Off?

Post by Love2Laugh08 »

.... im watching CNN so it says Hostages in Iraq... someone " Armstrong " beheaded... worked in Iraq and now others are being held becuase of woman in jail??... :huh: and someone pleaded with Tony Blair ( sorry if I spelled that wrong ) and he said he wont help becuase it to do with terrorism? WTF? why arent we doing something about this???
iHEAVENn2
Veteran

Post by iHEAVENn2 »

Last week two Americans and one Briton were taken from their home in Iraq. The three were said to be there doing construction work and All three said they felt like they were being watched for awhile.

But still they did nothing to leave because they felt they were doing good in that country which they were.

But still terrorists don't give a damn about anyone.

Armstrong was the first to be beheaded because woman in iraq weren't released from prisons, but the people that work in those certain prisons swear there are only two women being held there which aren't the women the terrorists are asking for.

The last American and the Briton are probably going to be executed if they haven't already because the terrorists added only 24 extra hours for the supposed prisoners to be released.

The American that's still alive, his wife pleaded to the terrorists to let all three men go.. But honestly.... Terrorists don't give a damn if you beg and plead. They live to cause pain and that's what they're doing.
Once in a lifetime, you find the one you really love.

For now and forever, one love that never ends.

Once in a lifetime, when every star that lights the sky.

Will shine with one reason, leading your heart to the one love you find.

Just once in your life..

Just once in a lifetime...

Soda tart!!

.:..::.?? Toga party anyone ??.::..:.
Love2Laugh08
Veteran

Post by Love2Laugh08 »

Wow people are so fucked up.... How could they do this to innocent people..... :'(

But cant we go over there and just stop this? Or is there a certain law that allowes innocent people to be murdered?...
iHEAVENn2
Veteran

Post by iHEAVENn2 »

You can't stop terrorists hun.

You can try.... But you'll always fail. As long as there's people in this world there will always be terrorists killing innocent people. That's just the way this world is.

It's messed up yes. But there's not much to do about it.

Just once in your life..

Soda tart!!

Love2Laugh08
Veteran

Post by Love2Laugh08 »

Okay more talk about it...

Bush just said we keep our prayers with them.... Im sorry but that seems so lame... thats all we can do!! And theres more people going to die ( if not already ) and we just pry for them... I mean I understand this is terrorism but isnt Bush supposed to be able to stop this... I dont know this just makes me so sickened.

WOW I just heard Bush said Kerry said the world would be better off with Sudam Hudsain ( sorry for spelling ) in power?...
iHEAVENn2
Veteran

Post by iHEAVENn2 »

Hun Bush couldn't stop a cat from attacking a paper bag.

Just once in your life..

Soda tart!!

Doug
Veteran

Post by Doug »

Love2Laugh, that has been happening for the last 9 months. It continues to happen and there's really no way we can stop it. Yes, it's incredibly sad to think that someone could do something like this. We are breeding more terrorists with our occupancy there as well, so don't expect this to stop anytime soon.

Doug
"Yeah, I'm a great lesbian. Are you a good lesbian, Doug?" - Jenna
Tree Fingers
Loyal

Post by Tree Fingers »

Originally posted by Love2Laugh08@Sep 21 2004, 11:25 AM

Okay more talk about it...

Bush just said we keep our prayers with them.... Im sorry but that seems so lame... thats all we can do!! And theres more people going to die ( if not already ) and we just pry for them... I mean I understand this is terrorism but isnt Bush supposed to be able to stop this... I dont know this just makes me so sickened.

WOW I just heard Bush said Kerry said the world would be better off with Sudam Hudsain ( sorry for spelling ) in power?...

I'm sorry, but what do you expect us to do? Why do you think they are doing this? Do you think they get their shits and giggles out of this? No. It is based on politics and warfare, not because they have Satan promoting their deeds.

It's war. We are doing the same thing to their soldiers. I'm a proud American. However, I try to remain unbiased in this issues. Do I think that the terrorists are right in their actions? No! But, do I think the United States has been right in their actions? Of course, in many of them through the course of time, yes. But in the past twenty years, no. We've been bad to them, so they are bad to us. It is the punch-back theory. If we punch them once, they will punch back twice. Then, we will punch back three times, them four, etc.

It's the story of history. One conflict leads to another. Investigate the reason why the muslim world hates the United States. Also, investigate what actions we have taken and why.

Thank you.

Price.
Shwynsh
Veteran

Post by Shwynsh »

Originally posted by Love2Laugh08@Sep 21 2004, 01:25 PM

At this point, Suddam Hussein in power in Iraq, probably WOULD be better right now. It's chaos over there. They don't fucking WANT us there, they're not going to be "helped". When Suddam was there, things were more in control than they are now. He did do bad things, but the country is in shambles now, moreso than before.
<span style=\'color:gray\'

"I have a feeling that you're riding for some kind of a terrible, terrible fall. . . . This fall I think you're riding for-it's a special kind of fall, a horrible kind. The man falling isn't permitted to feel or hear himself hit bottom. He just keeps falling and falling. The whole arrangement's designed for men who, at some time or other in their lives, were looking for something their own environment couldn't supply them with. Or they thought their own environment couldn't supply them with. So they gave up looking. They gave it up before they ever really even got started"
four
Veteran

Post by four »

We do not now where these people were being held, so we could not just go in and take them out, and we have strict no negotioating with terrorists stance. So no, there was nothing we could really do.
NAAM
iHEAVENn2
Veteran

Post by iHEAVENn2 »

The Second American is believed to be dead now, their just waiting for the tape of his murder..

And the british guy is still alive for now...

Just once in your life..

Soda tart!!

Barbies are Evil
Veteran

Post by Barbies are Evil »

God, i'm sorry, but this whole War in Iraq situation is stupid.......the whole main frickin reason we went in there turned out to be a lie! There were no nuclear weapons of mass destruction, they were never found.....the whole War in Iraq situation turned out to be a sham, thats when they went to "oh, Saddam Hussein is/was harboring terrorists" just to cover there butts.......I'm so sorry, but that pisses me off!
TJ[10:13 PM]: no not really..... it's all so.... like wow..... screw steps, you took a fuckin jet pack and strapped it on yourself and rocketed your way forward (thats my big bro)

And I'm going to extremes

Tomorrow I will change

And today won't mean a thing

I'm a bitch, I'm a tease

I'm a goddess on my knees

When you hurt, when you suffer

I'm your angel undercover

I've been numb, I'm revived

Can't say I'm not alive

You know I wouldn't want it any other way

Meredith Brooks-Bitch
Love2Laugh08
Veteran

Post by Love2Laugh08 »

Arg!! Okay if they are killing our people and they dont want us over there why the fuck are we there!!! Im sorry but you always hear other peoples actions can reflect on you so why dont we just leave Iraq!! I heard they think we are going to get attacked again... whoooaaa I say leave the country... they didnt find nuclear weapons like Barbies Are Evil said so just go! :furious:
four
Veteran

Post by four »

We cannot just pull out now. We bombed the fuck out of these people, destablized their central government and if we were to pull out it would fall into anarchy and another dictator would take over, probably one very angry with the western countries, including the US, and it would just be terrible. We have to at least help them set up some form of government and law before we just pull out now that we have blown them to bits.
NAAM
Shwynsh
Veteran

Post by Shwynsh »

Originally posted by Love2Laugh08@Sep 21 2004, 08:28 PM

Arg!! Okay if they are killing our people and they dont want us over there why the fuck are we there!!! Im sorry but you always hear other peoples actions can reflect on you so why dont we just leave Iraq!! I heard they think we are going to get attacked again... whoooaaa I say leave the country... they didnt find nuclear weapons like Barbies Are Evil said so just go! :furious:

Well, that's the question many intelligent people are asking. Why ARE we in there? We went in saying we were ONLY looking for weapons of mass destruction not nation re-buildling. We're trying to COMPLETELy re-build their nation, and they DO NOT WANT US THERE. This is not a little project. This could go on for 10 more years. There's not enough army, because they keep DYING. And then we want a draft? So more 18-26 year old men and women can keep "helping"?

I don't understand how people can be so... I won't even say it.

I wish people could SEE- god forbid Bush get re-elected, I may have to move... UK here I come!
<span style=\'color:gray\'

"I have a feeling that you're riding for some kind of a terrible, terrible fall. . . . This fall I think you're riding for-it's a special kind of fall, a horrible kind. The man falling isn't permitted to feel or hear himself hit bottom. He just keeps falling and falling. The whole arrangement's designed for men who, at some time or other in their lives, were looking for something their own environment couldn't supply them with. Or they thought their own environment couldn't supply them with. So they gave up looking. They gave it up before they ever really even got started"
Love2Laugh08
Veteran

Post by Love2Laugh08 »

Originally posted by Shwynsh+Sep 21 2004, 08:49 PM--<table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'<tr<tdQUOTE (Shwynsh @ Sep 21 2004, 08:49 PM)</td</tr<tr<td id='QUOTE'<!--QuoteBegin-Love2Laugh08@Sep 21 2004, 08:28 PM

Well, that's the question many intelligent people are asking. Why ARE we in there? We went in saying we were ONLY looking for weapons of mass destruction not nation re-buildling. We're trying to COMPLETELy re-build their nation, and they DO NOT WANT US THERE. This is not a little project. This could go on for 10 more years. There's not enough army, because they keep DYING. And then we want a draft? So more 18-26 year old men and women can keep "helping"?

I don't understand how people can be so... I won't even say it.

I wish people could SEE- god forbid Bush get re-elected, I may have to move... UK here I come
![/b][/quote]

I TOTALLY agree!!!

Well said!!!!!!!! :)
The Black Hat
Veteran

Post by The Black Hat »

A lot of them don't want us there now - You're right... But there are still the majority of the Iraqi people who don't know how to live in a free place, we are still trying to leave a functional government... We cant just abondon them now.. We tore their country apart...
Respectfully,

Black Hat