Film Club -- Horror Movie

Ahh... The Chit-Chat forum. Please have all chatting here.

Moderator: The Lounge Moderators

MattMan
Veteran

Film Club -- Horror Movie

Post by MattMan »

Okay I'm making a horror film for film club, does anyone have any (serious) ideas? i'm writing and directing.. so i basically have complete control..
jess_617
Veteran

Re: Film Club -- Horror Movie

Post by jess_617 »

well...do you have any general ideas about what you want it to be? like a plot or at least what KIND of horror movie you are making? is it gonna be like old-school-no-special-effects-godzilla-hanging-from-strings type movie or a SERIOUS Johnny Depp evil psycho murderer type movie?

*if you understand my analogies...you are the smartest guy in the world*

Id love to help if I can btw...just not sure what you are lookin for.
Hey everyone. Im around here alot so if anyone ever needs a chat feel free to PM me or add me on Yahoo, AIM, or MSN. I'll do my best to help. <3

Jessi's Myspace...add me if you want..i have like 3 friends on there. lol
MattMan
Veteran

Post by MattMan »

well its the second type.. lol although i don't know how im gonna make it that good because the sounds gonna have to be killer

and it's going to be similar to scream, a shadowy figure murdering people... i've got the intro down.. and the first victim is in either a school or a store, i know that
jess_617
Veteran

Post by jess_617 »

well if you have anything written up already, Id love to read it and maybe I could help you from there.
Hey everyone. Im around here alot so if anyone ever needs a chat feel free to PM me or add me on Yahoo, AIM, or MSN. I'll do my best to help. <3

Jessi's Myspace...add me if you want..i have like 3 friends on there. lol