Not An Intro.

Ahh... The Chit-Chat forum. Please have all chatting here.

Moderator: The Lounge Moderators

DreamPixie
Veteran

Not An Intro.

Post by DreamPixie »

well holy shit guys. teal just told me that this is the old TH. i'm a supermod at TH now and had no idea that all this went down, i just thought the forum died and was reopened with everyone having to reregister. sooo yes, HI OLD TH FOLKS. I had to post out of amazement that my login works and that my last post was in mid-april and there have been 76000 posts since i've been here. I've missed my addiction, lol, but it's like deja vu coming here after being at TH for a few weeks, sooo I'm going back there now. i wonder why i never got an email about the thing changing. ohhh wait, my email was dead for a long time. silly computers make for silly Summer. see you around one forum or the other. :P <3
~The best thing about being happy is thinking that you will never be unhappy again.

~Life's too short to be anything but happy.

~I<3Mike.
Sam!
Veteran

Re: Not An Intro.

Post by Sam! »

Geez... well.. welcome back. Wow. Hmmm. Maybe Adam could get TH to post a link here for legal reasons like YOU STOLE OUR MEMBER BASE. LOL.
-Sam!
daffodildreams
Veteran

Post by daffodildreams »

Hahahahaha, very funny Sammy.
Emily
Veteran

Post by Emily »

Honestly Samz, don't you have anything better to do than keep the claims that they stole the member base?

Maybe you guys should have sent a mass email out about it, oh wait, you did!
I'm under no illusion

As to what I meant to you

But you made an impression

And sometimes I still feel the bruise

-"Sometimes I still feel the bruise " Trembling Blue Stars Image
Doug
Veteran

Post by Doug »

**Moved to chit-chat**

Doug
"Yeah, I'm a great lesbian. Are you a good lesbian, Doug?" - Jenna
Cindy
Veteran

Post by Cindy »

Originally posted by Samz@Oct 10 2004, 10:10 AM

Geez... well.. welcome back. Wow. Hmmm. Maybe Adam could get TH to post a link here for legal reasons like YOU STOLE OUR MEMBER BASE. LOL.

I have to kinda agree, but I doubt that will ever happen since helen is convenced that Helpingteens was NEVER th therefore has no need to contacts with eachother.

But anyways, WB, glad you found us, and send the word out to everyone of your firends to come back to us.
<!-- isHtml:1 --><!-- isHtml:1 -->The Support Group Rules Read them, live by them, and worship them

<strong class='bbc'>"Nothing in life is to be feared. It is only to be understood." -Marie Curie[/b]
DreamPixie
Veteran

Post by DreamPixie »

considering teal told me about it, and dave apparently knows, yep, i'd say that's about all of my TH "Friends" lol. the rest of you guys are good to see around :P. <3
~The best thing about being happy is thinking that you will never be unhappy again.

~I<3Mike.
FryGuy
Veteran

Post by FryGuy »

Originally posted by Samz@Oct 10 2004, 06:10 AM

Legal reasons? Stealing member base? Are you high? How can you steal a member base? Does HT OWN it's users?

If TH should post a link to HT, should HT pay TH for the use of copywrited material?

But this will start some kind of huge fight because you have a grudge that you just can't seem to let go of, so I'm just gonna leave you with a "Who gives a fuck?"

DreamPixie- Ello!
"One of the penalties for refusing to participate in politics is that you end up being governed by your inferiors" ~Plato

.533K:

"One death is a tragedy,

One million deaths is a statistic" ~Joseph Stalin
DreamPixie
Veteran

Post by DreamPixie »

Ah, fryguy, Stalin quote! *squee!* Stalin's so quotably quotable.

"Don't you think it's a problem that you're killing all these men?" "What problem? No man, no problem" (Not exact, but "No man, no problem" is :P) <3

~I<3Mike.
Sk8r_4_LiFe
Veteran

Post by Sk8r_4_LiFe »

summer! hows teal doing?
Me: So do you like, HIM?

Rosca: No way, they suck. . .

Me: How can you say that, they're love METAL

Rosca: They ain't Metal!

Me: Well they probably get more women than we will ever in our lives combined

Rosca: Yea cause they're gay. . .
DreamPixie
Veteran

Post by DreamPixie »

Paul! Dude, IM me sometime (summiesays). Teal's being Tealy as far as I can tell. We're on TH, it's the cool place to be, come over :P. <3

~I<3Mike.