Hot Rods To Hell

Ahh... The Chit-Chat forum. Please have all chatting here.

Moderator: The Lounge Moderators

CanadaCraig
Veteran

Hot Rods To Hell

Post by CanadaCraig »

Hi Everyone!! :)

I found a website dedicated to one my all-time favourite movies. [one of my all-time favourites because it is so wonderfully horrible!!] lol

Just before Christmas - a 'dad' on his way home from work - has a car accident. He hurts his back and has a difficult time. No longer able to do his OLD job - he and his wife [along with their young son and 'beautiful' daughter] decide to head off into some tiny little desert town to run a motel/nightclub. But will they get there? I mean... will they get there... ALIVE?! lol NOT if some PUNKS have their way!! You see... some rotton teenagers aren't happy that 'their' nightclub was sold. So they are going to SCARE the new owners - and [hopefully] keep them from ever making it TO 'the joint'. How - you ask? By using their cars - of course. OR should I say... their RODS!!

If you ever see this movie on TV - be sure to tape it. It's not available on VHS or DVD. [yet]

In the meantime - download a couple of the 'clips' that you'll find on the site below. Two good one's [that will help you realize WHY I love this movie!!] are 'insane_all_of_them' and 'look_at_the_road'.

HOT RODS TO HELL

GREAT BIG HUG

Craig!! :)
"It takes FAR MORE COURAGE to be KIND than it does to be CRUEL!!"

Be sure to LIKE my Love The Bully Facebook Page!

Please visit 'Cambilar'! It's where you'll find my eBooks!

I am a 54 year old guy from Canada!! :)