Tegan And Sara

Ahh... The Chit-Chat forum. Please have all chatting here.

Moderator: The Lounge Moderators

Brad
Veteran

Tegan And Sara

Post by Brad »

Check out their new album.

If you're looking for an alternative pop/rock band - or you have a thing for cute, talented and lesbian twins... then this is the band for you!

Have a look-see, and a listen.
Democracy. It rolls off the tongue nicely. Better than others. I can say it, spell it, define it, but can?t admit to ever believing it. So convoluted has it become that it has mesmerized generations into a comma of perfect sublimity. You dance to the music of your youth, identify with your own memory, become a time capsule of numb comfort. And there, mired in the exhaustion of a life in progress, you surrender your right to question for the luxury of not being bothered.

- Matt Good
taintedl0ve
Loyal

Re: Tegan And Sara

Post by taintedl0ve »

Ooh, I love Tegan and Sara! I'm going to see them on Saturday. I'm so excited!
I am watching your chest rise and fall

like the tides of my life,

and the rest of it all

and your bones have been my bedframe

and your flesh has been my pillow

I am waiting for sleep

to offer up the deed

with both hands
Brad
Veteran

Post by Brad »

Damn you. They aren't going to have a show in Calgary this tour so I won't see them. Pisses me off 'cause I love their new album.
Democracy. It rolls off the tongue nicely. Better than others. I can say it, spell it, define it, but can?t admit to ever believing it. So convoluted has it become that it has mesmerized generations into a comma of perfect sublimity. You dance to the music of your youth, identify with your own memory, become a time capsule of numb comfort. And there, mired in the exhaustion of a life in progress, you surrender your right to question for the luxury of not being bothered.

- Matt Good
Paris In Flames
Veteran

Post by Paris In Flames »

::le sigh::

I hate it when people like them make the lesbian community look like shit.

If I ever get a haircut like that - shoot me.

Cheers,

Jenna
xMOSHx xHELLA HARDCOREx xBREAKDOWNx

The tragedy is the ignorance behind the clean casket

On the outside, they look so good

They're walking to Wallstreet in a straightjacket...
Brad
Veteran

Post by Brad »

What the fuck are you talking about? I had a crush on them for a year before I learned they were lesbians (damnit!!!!) and that was then they had the short haircuts. I love the short haircuts on the women. It's hot.

So 'Paris In Flames'.... if you ever get a haircut like that, I won't shoot for you... I'll creep out my friends' with many phone calls asking for dates.

Christ, I'm drunk. Take care!

- Matt Good
Paris In Flames
Veteran

Post by Paris In Flames »

xMOSHx xHELLA HARDCOREx xBREAKDOWNx

The tragedy is the ignorance behind the clean casket

On the outside, they look so good

They're walking to Wallstreet in a straightjacket...