Jim Carrey Becomes An American!

Ahh... The Chit-Chat forum. Please have all chatting here.

Moderator: The Lounge Moderators

CanadaCraig
Veteran

Jim Carrey Becomes An American!

Post by CanadaCraig »

Hi Everyone!! :)

READ THE STORY

I'll admit - I'm a bit confused. Although Canada DOES allow a person to have 'dual citizenship' [in fact - as many as a person would like] but the U.S. does NOT. So how can Jim Carrey claim to be both a Canadian and an American? Canada might recognize the 'dual' part - but the U.S. certainly wouldn't. [as far as I know]

That said.. I am TOTALLY AGAINST ANYONE being the citizen of MORE than ONE country. Some people - epecially in Europe - are the 'citizen' of FIVE or MORE countries. Just silly - I say.

What do you think?

GREAT BIG HUG

Craig!! :)
"It takes FAR MORE COURAGE to be KIND than it does to be CRUEL!!"

Be sure to LIKE my Love The Bully Facebook Page!

Please visit 'Cambilar'! It's where you'll find my eBooks!

I am a 54 year old guy from Canada!! :)
Nikki
Veteran

Re: Jim Carrey Becomes An American!

Post by Nikki »

I don't think it's silly.. And yea, I am in Europe, and I wish I could have a dual nationality (coz I'm Russian, and I moved here 3 years ago, and I still have all my family in Russia..)
God kicked in the head so I started a fight, coz I knew I was right! But I learned I was wrong...
four
Veteran

Post by four »

I would love to have nationality in multiple countries, something goes wrong while visiting another country just run to whatever embassy is closest...
NAAM
Saren
Veteran

Post by Saren »

I didn't even know he wasn't American. Shows how much I know about today's celebraties.
<3

My beautiful baby girl

Autumn E. R-K.

Born on: February 26th, 2007

<3

----------------------

"Passion is the source of our finest moments. The joy of love, the clarity of hatred, and the ecstasy of grief."