Www.presidentmatch.com

Ahh... The Chit-Chat forum. Please have all chatting here.

Moderator: The Lounge Moderators

Doug
Veteran

Re: Www.presidentmatch.com

Post by Doug »

Originally posted by Emily@Oct 24 2004, 10:47 PM

Like would they make you kiss another guy/girl in front of professionals and they'd be able to tell if you enjoyed it or not. Oh man..

Lol, my friends and I joke about that. "Sorry, I can't go, I'm gay." "Alright then, kiss me." lmao

I think if anything they'd do a lie detector or a background check.

Doug

PS Is it just me, or do most of these topics end up talking about homosexuality at one time or another?
"Yeah, I'm a great lesbian. Are you a good lesbian, Doug?" - Jenna
yoaliens3000
Veteran

Post by yoaliens3000 »

Originally posted by ~*~AiM_uSeR~*~+Oct 24 2004, 12:14 AM--<table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'<tr<tdQUOTE (~*~AiM_uSeR~*~ @ Oct 24 2004, 12:14 AM)</td</tr<tr<td id='QUOTE'<!--QuoteBegin-goexpos@Oct 23 2004, 09:18 PM

Kerry 88%

Bush 4%

Even though there won't be a draft for a while, if I get drafted and I said I was gay/bi I would get out of the draft?

If bush is re-elected it goes deeper then the draft. You would not be allowed to go into the military if you are gay/bi. If you are gay/bi they will either A) not let you in ... or B ) force you to keep closeted and if you admitted it you would be unhonorably discharged....

~Jeff~[/b][/quote]

just to remind you, bush supports the dont ask dont tell policy... you are being extremely rash with you say gays wont be allowed in the military. that is just silly. i wonder where people get this stuff.
yoaliens3000
Veteran

Post by yoaliens3000 »

Originally posted by yoaliens3000+Oct 26 2004, 11:41 PM--<table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'<tr<tdQUOTE (yoaliens3000 @ Oct 26 2004, 11:41 PM)</td</tr<tr<td id='QUOTE'
Originally posted by ~*~AiM_uSeR~*~@Oct 24 2004, 12:14 AM

<!--QuoteBegin-goexpos
@Oct 23 2004, 09:18 PM

Kerry 88%

Bush 4%

Even though there won't be a draft for a while, if I get drafted and I said I was gay/bi I would get out of the draft?

If bush is re-elected it goes deeper then the draft. You would not be allowed to go into the military if you are gay/bi. If you are gay/bi they will either A) not let you in ... or B ) force you to keep closeted and if you admitted it you would be unhonorably discharged....

~Jeff~

just to remind you, bush supports the dont ask dont tell policy... you are being extremely rash with you say gays wont be allowed in the military. that is just silly. i wonder where people get this stuff.[/b][/quote]

bc i took too long to edit...

just to remind you, bush supports the dont ask dont tell policy... bush is actually ditching old tradational republican values by supporting it. you are being extremely rash with you say gays wont be allowed in the military. that is just silly and totally not true. i wonder where people get this stuff.

by the way, bush helped pass the first-ever U.S. Army training guide on homosexual conduct policy. something clinton couldnt do for eight years of trying.
Doug
Veteran

Post by Doug »

What they meant is that gays can't serve in the millitary if they let it be known that they are gay. So, if they have a boyfriend, they can't talk about him or they have to change it to "girlfriend" or "wife," unlike straight guys who talk about their girlfriends and wives openly.

Doug
Doug
Veteran

Post by Doug »

Well, they'll be able to be open about their sexuality if Kerry has his way, because he wants to get rid of the "Don't ask, don't tell" policy.

Doug
Emily
Veteran

Post by Emily »

Blah blah blah Kerry can do better Blah blah blah.. Doug you sound like a Kerry ad :P

I think what he's trying to say is that Bush HAS made a lot of improvements for homosexuals and the military, a lot of improvements that other administrations haven't been able to do.
I'm under no illusion

As to what I meant to you

But you made an impression

And sometimes I still feel the bruise

-"Sometimes I still feel the bruise " Trembling Blue Stars Image
yoaliens3000
Veteran

Post by yoaliens3000 »

Originally posted by Emily@Oct 28 2004, 07:00 PM

Blah blah blah Kerry can do better Blah blah blah.. Doug you sound like a Kerry ad :P

I think what he's trying to say is that Bush HAS made a lot of improvements for homosexuals and the military, a lot of improvements that other administrations haven't been able to do.
some people are scared to notice bushs improvements to our country.
Doug
Veteran

Post by Doug »

I'm just saying what Kerry would do. You can take it any way you want...

Doug
Emily
Veteran

Post by Emily »

Originally posted by yoaliens3000+Oct 29 2004, 12:52 AM--<table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'<tr<tdQUOTE (yoaliens3000 @ Oct 29 2004, 12:52 AM)</td</tr<tr<td id='QUOTE'<!--QuoteBegin-Emily@Oct 28 2004, 07:00 PM

some people are scared to notice bushs improvements to our country.[/b][/quote]

Probably because there are so few. B)
I'm under no illusion

zanna85
Loyal

Post by zanna85 »

i'm for President Bush (and i can actually vote)...what kind of guy that uses botox is gonna help our country...seems shallow. and i can understand Bush's plan and Kerry tends to run his mouth to get votes, he's a crowd pleaser. just my opinion...but i dont like how everyone disrespects the President...you can disagree with him but he is the President and does have authority.

again...my opinion
Emily
Veteran

Post by Emily »

You're not the only one who does it Zanna, it's just you that I noticed.

I hate that people bring up the botox. Like botox really determines how much class you have or how well you will do as president.
I'm under no illusion

Doug
Veteran

Post by Doug »

1) By saying that you won't vote for someone who uses botox, you are being very shallow.

2) It seems that you are unwilling to do a little digging for what John Kerry really stands for. His website outlines his plans quite well.

3) The president is disrespected because he's disrespectful. "If you're not with us, you're against us," was in his State of the Union address in 2002 (maybe 03, I'm not sure). Rather arrogant.

Just my opinion...

Doug
zanna85
Loyal

Post by zanna85 »

1. I am shallow...and the same goes for a lot of Americans.

and ya know what....there is other reasons that im not voting for Kerry. I am not for abortions or Gay marriage either. I think this Country is a mess and its gonna get messier regardless of who becomes president. we as humans think its so important, but to me its not. in the end we are all gonna die.

sorry if i offended you and you dont like who i am gonna vote for.
Doug
Veteran

Post by Doug »

It doesn't matter if I agree with a choice for president, it just matters that people are informed on their candidates. Also, I believe and hope that most Americans are not as shallow as you are.

CLEARING UP AN OBVIOUS MISCONCEPTION: John Kerry is NOT for gay marriage. He is AGAINST it. The difference between he and Bush is that Kerry does NOT support a constitutional amendment.

Doug
zanna85
Loyal

Post by zanna85 »

thank you for reminding me why i dont come here anymore.
A! Elbereth
Needs Another Hobby

Post by A! Elbereth »

Your soul.

Your body.

Your mind.

Keep it Purified.

But give me love over, love over, love over this... ~Coldplay

Dr. Wilson:
I forgot I needed a reason to give a crap.

Dr. House: You're actually giving two craps.

Dr. Wilson: The metric system always confused me.
Doug
Veteran

Post by Doug »

Originally posted by zanna85@Nov 1 2004, 09:07 PM

thank you for reminding me why i dont come here anymore.

You admittedly said you were shallow...I'm not sure what you're upset about.

Doug
Doug
Veteran

Post by Doug »

Originally posted by A! Elbereth@Nov 1 2004, 09:10 PM

Isn't that rather obvious though? I don't see arrogance in it, whether or whether or not the president said it. If you aren't with someone, you certainly must be against them or something about them.

No, you can be neutral in a conflict if you want, that's completely your decision. However, Bush took that option out of the equation. That means a country such as the Netherlands, which tends to stay out of every conflict, would have to make a choice and if they make the "wrong" choice, then they will suffer bad consequences. That's not the stance any country should have.

Doug