Www.presidentmatch.com

Ahh... The Chit-Chat forum. Please have all chatting here.

Moderator: The Lounge Moderators

pynkgodde55
Loyal

Re: Www.presidentmatch.com

Post by pynkgodde55 »

Well, to get back on topic here.

Bush 42%

Kerry 57%

I am proudly voting for the President of the United States.

Doug,

In a time of terrorism, we need a strong backed president. One who is not scared to go to war. That man is Bush. If you aren't with us, you are against us. This means that if you don't support America, then she will crumble. How can we enter into war and have our people not back us up. Example: Vietnam. Regardless if we should've been there or not, we were there. The American citizens opposed it and the troops probably felt unsupported. We need to rally behind our troops. Thats why we need to be with the President. I'm not saying vote for Bush. I'm saying follow Bush's saying. Now I sound like the billboard. :)
[center]Image[/center]

[center]Xanga/MySpace[/center][center]Wanna Know More about Jen?[/center]
Zarie
Veteran

Post by Zarie »

To properly vote, you don't judge a guy about how he looks or if he's gotten injections into his face. You're supposed to look at EVERY candidate. Observe, do research. Look at the things they support and the things they are against. You base your decision on that. You can't be extremely shallow and you can't be a follower of sheep (this means don't vote just because your friends all think Bush/Kerry sucks and that they all voted for Bush/Kerry instead). Also, if your parents voted for someone who you didn't have in mind, don't vote for the same person your parents voted for just because they tell you to or they threaten you by grounding you or something. It's really important that you make this decision by yourself and for yourself only.

By the way, those who are for Bush should know that Bin Laden made references to him in his tape saying that if Bush gets re-elected and sticks with his foreign policies instead of changing them, then the U.S. is going to get fucked over bigtime.

Luckily for me, I'm Canadian. However, I read the newspaper frequently... but if you guys vote for the wrong guy, then you deserve all that you get. This could be either good or bad. By the way, this doesn't mean I'm all for Kerry because for all I know, he could turn into a pussy when things start to take a turn for the worst.

myspace profile + my livejournal

Rocco: Fucking... What the fuck. Who the fuck fucked this fucking... How did you two fucking fucks... FUCK.

Connor: Well, that certainly illustrates the diversity of the word.
pynkgodde55
Loyal

Post by pynkgodde55 »

Well, thank you for that inspiring and uplifting message. Do you think that we deserve to have millions killed just because of one guy who causes no threat to the terrorist? Did we deserve the WTC attacks??????? Countless people died. Families were torn apart. We know what Bin Laden said but honostly, I agree with what you said about Kerry. If another terrorist attack happens, then we need a pres that will stand up and take action. I don't think 6 month long Vietnam vV Kerry is gonna do anything. He can shoot a defenseless animal but when it comes to him facing Bin Laden, who's really gonna get the first shot? Bush. (Cuz he's there too) Hahaha. Funny story. Anyway, we can't be afraid to live in our own country. we have the right to vote for who we want. No one can pursuade us to vote one way. Not even some evil terrorit.
[center]Image[/center]

Doug
Veteran

Post by Doug »

Originally posted by pynkgodde55@Nov 2 2004, 07:00 AM

Doug,

In a time of terrorism, we need a strong backed president. One who is not scared to go to war. That man is Bush. If you aren't with us, you are against us. This means that if you don't support America, then she will crumble. How can we enter into war and have our people not back us up. Example: Vietnam. Regardless if we should've been there or not, we were there. The American citizens opposed it and the troops probably felt unsupported. We need to rally behind our troops. Thats why we need to be with the President. I'm not saying vote for Bush. I'm saying follow Bush's saying. Now I sound like the billboard. :)

Yes, we need a strong president. Kerry, from what I've seen, would be a strong president as well.

Just because you don't support the war or the president does NOT mean that you don't support the troops or your country. In fact, public dissent is the most patriotic thing you can do in this country. One of my best friends is leaving for the marines next week. I support him and every other troop 100% that's over there. They are doing very heroic things and are very brave. HOWEVER, I do NOT support the war or Bush. My friend knows that and he knows I still support him, as do a majority of the troops that are in Iraq, I'm sure.

Doug
"Yeah, I'm a great lesbian. Are you a good lesbian, Doug?" - Jenna
A! Elbereth
Needs Another Hobby

Post by A! Elbereth »

Originally posted by Doug+Nov 1 2004, 10:12 PM--<table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'<tr<tdQUOTE (Doug @ Nov 1 2004, 10:12 PM)</td</tr<tr<td id='QUOTE'<!--QuoteBegin-A! Elbereth@Nov 1 2004, 09:10 PM

Isn't that rather obvious though? I don't see arrogance in it, whether or whether or not the president said it. If you aren't with someone, you certainly must be against them or something about them.

No, you can be neutral in a conflict if you want, that's completely your decision. However, Bush took that option out of the equation. That means a country such as the Netherlands, which tends to stay out of every conflict, would have to make a choice and if they make the "wrong" choice, then they will suffer bad consequences. That's not the stance any country should have.

Doug[/b][/quote]

I see then. I didn't think of that either. :wacko:
Your soul.

Your body.

Your mind.

Keep it Purified.

But give me love over, love over, love over this... ~Coldplay

Dr. Wilson:
I forgot I needed a reason to give a crap.

Dr. House: You're actually giving two craps.

Dr. Wilson: The metric system always confused me.
Zarie
Veteran

Post by Zarie »

Originally posted by pynkgodde55@Nov 2 2004, 01:43 PM

Well, thank you for that inspiring and uplifting message. Do you think that we deserve to have millions killed just because of one guy who causes no threat to the terrorist? Did we deserve the WTC attacks??????? Countless people died. Families were torn apart. We know what Bin Laden said but honostly, I agree with what you said about Kerry. If another terrorist attack happens, then we need a pres that will stand up and take action. I don't think 6 month long Vietnam vV Kerry is gonna do anything. He can shoot a defenseless animal but when it comes to him facing Bin Laden, who's really gonna get the first shot? Bush. (Cuz he's there too) Hahaha. Funny story. Anyway, we can't be afraid to live in our own country. we have the right to vote for who we want. No one can pursuade us to vote one way. Not even some evil terrorit.
I never said that re-electing Bush is a good or a bad thing. I'm just informing the people on the site of what Bin Laden said. Lets say Bush gets re-elected. Fair enough. All I'm saying is that if Bush doesn't change his foreign policies when he's elected, expect another terrorist attack on the U.S. It's been three years and the Americans were fed these false promises of "finding Bin Laden and killing him and the terrorists" but has that happened? No. Not even close. I don't think underestimating Bin Laden is a wise idea. He brought down the World Trade Center and killed many people, so don't think that he can do a lot more damage now, because since the Americans haven't found him for the past three years with Bush as the president, it's obvious that Bin Laden is very good at what he does (terrorism) and has something up his sleeve.

I'm not saying vote Bush. And I'm not saying vote Kerry. I'm just telling everyone things to consider while you're doing your decision-making.

As for your animal rights thing, I don't think that really applies here. Kerry killing a defenseless animal? Everyone has killed an animal in their lifetime. Hell, Bush even dropped his dog on his head once. Does that mean he's a bad representative for the U.S. too? That he's out to hurt the defenseless animals? That's like saying you would vote for Bush just because he's a vegeterian (he isn't, but I'm just giving an example). How in the world does that apply to politics? It's almost like feminism. It doesn't apply here.

Rocco: Fucking... What the fuck. Who the fuck fucked this fucking... How did you two fucking fucks... FUCK.

Doug
Veteran

Post by Doug »

Emily
Veteran

Post by Emily »

Originally posted by pynkgodde55@Nov 2 2004, 05:43 PM

Of all people, I thought you would be the one against Bush. You know he did shoot an endangered species.
I'm under no illusion

As to what I meant to you

But you made an impression

And sometimes I still feel the bruise

-"Sometimes I still feel the bruise " Trembling Blue Stars Image
A! Elbereth
Needs Another Hobby

Post by A! Elbereth »

Originally posted by Doug+Nov 2 2004, 06:39 PM--<table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'<tr<tdQUOTE (Doug @ Nov 2 2004, 06:39 PM)</td</tr<tr<td id='QUOTE'<!--QuoteBegin-A! Elbereth@Nov 2 2004, 03:42 PM

I see then. I didn't think of that either.? :wacko:

Wait...I'm confused...were you being serious or sarcastic? :huh:

Doug[/b][/quote]

I was being serious, Doug. :)
Your soul.

Your body.

Your mind.

Keep it Purified.

But give me love over, love over, love over this... ~Coldplay

Dr. Wilson:
I forgot I needed a reason to give a crap.

Dr. House: You're actually giving two craps.

Dr. Wilson: The metric system always confused me.
Doug
Veteran

Post by Doug »

Ok, thanks for clearing that up. :)

Doug
pynkgodde55
Loyal

Post by pynkgodde55 »

Emily: I am for Bush. My morals come first. Regardless of who does what to animals, my morals will come first.

Zarie: It does play a key part in politics. Everything does. Even feminism. It was a story, get over it.
[center]Image[/center]

Zarie
Veteran

Post by Zarie »

Yes, I see that. But seeing as how both are men and both have killed animals... I don't see where animal rights and feminism fits in here.