The Ring 2

Ahh... The Chit-Chat forum. Please have all chatting here.

Moderator: The Lounge Moderators

Zarie
Veteran

The Ring 2

Post by Zarie »

Creepy sadistic girl with long black hair is back and ready to haunt people again. Although I am uncertain that Samara's role is a big one in the 2nd movie from what I heard from rumors. The same characters are brought back to us. Naomi Watts (the reporter) and David Dorfman (the little boy)... HOWEVER... Samara is being played by a new girl: Kelly Stables.

Plot Summary: Rachel Keller (Naomi Watts) and her son Aidan (David Dorfman) have relocated to the quaint mountain town of Asheville, where Rachel has found a new job at the local Asheville Gazette, working alongside reporter David Rourke (Simon Baker). The discovery of a local teenage homicide whilst scanning the electronic Asheville Police archives prompts Rachel to uncover the truth behind it. Before long, Rachel has linked the homicide to the mysterious video tape. Just when Rachel is within reach of uncovering the secret, she discovers that Aidan has been hospitalized - unconcious, perilously cold, and bruised. Rachel suspects this is the act of Samara Morgan, but Dr Emma Temple (Sissy Spacek) suspects otherwise. Having being blamed for child abuse and looking guilty as sin, Rachel returns to Seattle, to dig deeper into the past of the ghostly Samara. Will the secrets she uncovers solve problems, or will they end more lives?

Watch the trailer at: http://www.thering2-themovie.com/

This better be a good movie. I'll be sad if it sucks.

myspace profile + my livejournal

Rocco: Fucking... What the fuck. Who the fuck fucked this fucking... How did you two fucking fucks... FUCK.

Connor: Well, that certainly illustrates the diversity of the word.
CausticTears
Veteran

Re: The Ring 2

Post by CausticTears »

Cool. I hope it'll be good
Too often we underestimate the power of a touch, a smile, a kind word, a listening ear, an honest compliment, or the smallest act of caring, all of which have the potential to turn a life around.

-Leo Buscaglia

[HT Chat Room ][ HT Articles ]

Get your badges
Wheretogo
Veteran

Post by Wheretogo »

okay that just scared the shit out of me. i walked out of the ring and went and watched JONA a veggi tales movie
Why give up, why give in?

It's not enough, it never is.

So I will go on until
the end.

We've become desolate.

It's not enough, it never
is.

But I will go on until the end.

I've lost my way.

I've lost my way, but I will go on until the end.

Living is
hard enough

Without you fucking up.

Until The End - Breaking Benjamin
jloner2006
Loyal

Post by jloner2006 »

I love the first film, it's one of my favorite horror movies. So, I can't wait for March to roll around! I still haven't seen the original Ringu yet...
Breathe_In_For_Luck7
Veteran

Post by Breathe_In_For_Luck7 »

I walked out of the Ring too. But I ended up watching it eventually and I seriously had nightmares. But it's sooooooooo good. I'm gonna have to see the 2nd one.
Wheretogo
Veteran

Post by Wheretogo »

lol poor affies. yea it was just to creepy for me, and im already afraid of the dark, so thats great and i have my random fears too. so i think ill pass, unless i can watch it at home. and in peices. lol and i finally figure out how to spell JONAH :P w00t i rule
Why give up, why give in?

It's not enough, it never is.

So I will go on until
the end.

We've become desolate.

It's not enough, it never
is.

But I will go on until the end.

I've lost my way.

I've lost my way, but I will go on until the end.

Living is
hard enough

Without you fucking up.

Until The End - Breaking Benjamin
Sk8r_4_LiFe
Veteran

Post by Sk8r_4_LiFe »

BAHHUMBUG is what i gotta say to this

- its another poor excuse for hollywood to make more money. now the ring was scary, it didnt really scare me all that much but then again im a wierd guy (im still fucking scared to death of E.T.) but a second one? with a deeper past? bleh, nothing damages a seque than to try and make holes from a seemingly unholed original. (i.e. halloween resurrection - ugh - jason x - double ugh). if they want to make another scary movie, make a similar one, but new original catchy - thats why the ring was so popular, despite all the ghost movies that came out - this one was different - it challenged people to think plus scared the bejeezus out of them. if thats going to be the case again, having something new - not give us the same old stuff, but try to make it deeper? bologne
Me: So do you like, HIM?

Rosca: No way, they suck. . .

Me: How can you say that, they're love METAL

Rosca: They ain't Metal!

Me: Well they probably get more women than we will ever in our lives combined

Rosca: Yea cause they're gay. . .
skaterGuy15
Veteran

Post by skaterGuy15 »

I wish I were a spy.