Orlando Bloom and Johnny Depp

Ahh... The Chit-Chat forum. Please have all chatting here.

Moderator: The Lounge Moderators

dark_angel07
Loyal

Re: Orlando Bloom and Johnny Depp

Post by dark_angel07 »

Look at them!! :wub: They look so damn fine! :drool: lol I think the reason they look so hot is because they dont really look like the guys you see walking down the street or anything.. they look like guys straight from like movies n stuff, know what i mean?
100th Post~~~ Aug. 26th, 2004

150th Post~~~ Aug. 28th, 2005
CanadaCraig
Veteran

Post by CanadaCraig »

Originally posted by Barbies are Evil@Oct 27 2004, 05:45 AM

........there both REALLY hot.........and of course you are too Craig, but your more of a father figure type.

Hi Barbies are Evil!! :)

Thanks?! :huh:

lol

In fact - I think that's good. I don't really wish for any HT member to want to 'do' me [in their fantasies - of course] but I wouldn't mind if they all felt that they could HUG me!!

Wasn't that sweet?! ;)

GREAT BIG 'father figure' HUG

Craig!! :)
"It takes FAR MORE COURAGE to be KIND than it does to be CRUEL!!"

Be sure to LIKE my Love The Bully Facebook Page!

Please visit 'Cambilar'! It's where you'll find my eBooks!

I am a 54 year old guy from Canada!! :)
MattMan
Veteran

Post by MattMan »

yeah :P Johnny Depp is hot :P Orlando Bloom iunno tho....
rockerchick
Loyal

Post by rockerchick »

Originally posted by Doug+Oct 26 2004, 07:20 PM--<table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'<tr<tdQUOTE (Doug @ Oct 26 2004, 07:20 PM)</td</tr<tr<td id='QUOTE'<!--QuoteBegin-rockerchick@Oct 26 2004, 07:57 PM

I think the exact same way! Orlando-psh! :yucky: no talent wannabe

Because you're so great at it yourself...

Doug[/b][/quote]

umm...excuse me for voicing my opinion....but ANYONE can see that orlando bloom sucks at acting!

....and not to sound arrogant...but I am a pretty good actress...I don't know if i'm good enough to be in hollywood or anything...but I'm alright....and plus, if you're guna make millions of dollars for something, you should at least be somewhat good at it...orlando is not...he just lucked his way in with a "pretty" face (i honestly don't see it though)
Sometimes you're the dog...sometimes you're the hydrant

~*~Katie~*~
Saren
Veteran

Post by Saren »

Now breath.

It's not that bad.
<3

My beautiful baby girl

Autumn E. R-K.

Born on: February 26th, 2007

<3

----------------------

"Passion is the source of our finest moments. The joy of love, the clarity of hatred, and the ecstasy of grief."

Doug
Veteran

Post by Doug »

Rockerchick, he's not Keanu Reeves...so he can't be that bad. I personally like his acting...maybe it's cause he's so damn hot, but I like his acting nonetheless. I think I'm a good actor too, many of us probably do, but that doesn't give me any more credentials than anyone else. It's all a matter of personal preference...unless, of course, we're talking about Keanu Reeves...

Doug
"Yeah, I'm a great lesbian. Are you a good lesbian, Doug?" - Jenna
rockerchick
Loyal

Post by rockerchick »

Originally posted by Doug@Oct 28 2004, 07:14 PM

Rockerchick, he's not Keanu Reeves

LMFAO!!!! Hey, Keanu was good in Bill and Ted's Excellent Adventure! lol...it takes loads of talent to say "DUDE!" and "WHOA!" hahahaha...

but that doesn't give me any more credentials than anyone else

no, it doesn't give me more credentials...but if you know the technicalities of acting...then it should be a lot easier to tell a good actor, from a bad actor....and in my opinion...orlando is one of the worst (but then again...no keanu! lol)

~*~Katie~*~
sugarpuppy101
Loyal

Post by sugarpuppy101 »

Originally posted by Pandoras_Sister@Oct 27 2004, 06:11 PM

They get more attention than you cos they're celebrities. And I don't think Orlando Bloom or Johnny Depp are particulary hot. Good at acting, but I just don't see how they are good looking. Their looks don't really appeal to me lol.

I so agree I don't really see why they're hott I actually think theyr kinda ugly.... but they are really goo dactors!!! plz dunt hurt me :bag:
You know you love me!
Lena
Veteran

Post by Lena »

Originally posted by Slaw@Oct 25 2004, 05:43 PM

why are gurls so crazy over orlando bloom and johnny depp. What do you guys see in them? If this is the wrong place to post it could you be so kind to move it :D?

i really dont see anything in them.
Woman can not live on tea or chocolate alone.... but she can give it a damn good try.
junglemonkey
Veteran

Post by junglemonkey »

I don't find either of them attractive, don't understand what the fuss is about, but meh.
I traded my dreams for this mess of memories

And they just stopped working for me...

DeviantART Profile (A lame attempt at photography, lol)

Myspace
Harlequin
Loyal

Post by Harlequin »

Hey! Don't knock Bill and Ted's Excellent Adventure damnit!!!! One of the best movies of all time thank you very much...

*ahem* back on topic... In Pirates, Orlando Bloom looks like a beagle (no, not bagel). In LOTR he looks like he should be in shampoo commercials. I don't think either of those looks are particularly sexy, but hey...whatever sinks your submarine.

Johnny Depp is just all around sexy. Like....all the time. Do you know how hard it is to be sexy all the time? Like...who else can do a movie like Edward Scissorhands and still be fucking hott? No one. That's who.
<span style="font-family:Impact"<span style="color:purple"0 Days sarcasm free.[/u]
A! Elbereth
Needs Another Hobby

Post by A! Elbereth »

Originally posted by Harlequin@Nov 3 2004, 12:30 AM

Johnny Depp is just all around sexy. Like...all the time. Do you know how hard it is to be sexy all the time? Like...who else can do a movie like Edward Scissorhands and still be fucking hott? No one. That's who.

It's a known fact.
Your soul.

Your body.

Your mind.

Keep it Purified.

But give me love over, love over, love over this... ~Coldplay

Dr. Wilson:
I forgot I needed a reason to give a crap.

Dr. House: You're actually giving two craps.

Dr. Wilson: The metric system always confused me.
Sierra
Loyal

Post by Sierra »

Originally posted by Zarie@Oct 26 2004, 04:23 PM

I think Orlando Bloom is ugly as fuck and can't act to save his life, but Johnny Depp is a brilliant actor and can change himself into many different characters with different personalities. That's what I find intriguing about him anyway.

I think Orlando Bloom was only hot as an elf in LOTR. Johnny Depp on the other hand......... :wub: I agree, he's sort of a master of disguise. I mean come on here, he played Edward in Edward Scissorhands and a pirate in POTC. Both parts he completely aced. You know he dropped out of school cuz he was sure he was gonna become a big-time actor? And look at him now kids. What's the moral of this story? Oh yes, drop out of school and become a gazzilionaire. The man will be 60-something and still 100% fuckable.

The apple falls far from the tree

she's rotten and so beautiful

I'd like to keep her here with me

and tell her that she's beautiful

She takes the pills to fall asleep

and dreams that she's invisible

Tormented dreams she stays awake

recalls when she was capable...

rockerchick
Loyal

Post by rockerchick »

You know he dropped out of school cuz he was sure he was gonna become a big-time actor?

actually, he dropped out cuz he wanted to become famous with his band...but then his friend convinced him to try out acting. Isn't it amazing that he's had almost no training and is still an acting genius?!?!?! Pure talent, I wish I had that. haha. But yes, I agree, when he's 60 I'll still be tracking him down to rape him! haha

~*~Katie~*~