Axe And Saw

Ahh... The Chit-Chat forum. Please have all chatting here.

Moderator: The Lounge Moderators

Breathe_In_For_Luck7
Veteran

Axe And Saw

Post by Breathe_In_For_Luck7 »

Lol. I'm on now and I looked at the last topic posted in fashion and the last topic in Entertainment and it was Axe and Saw. Lol I thought this was hilarious and freaky.
Shwynsh
Veteran

Re: Axe And Saw

Post by Shwynsh »

hahaha

it's a sign.

of what I don't know.
<span style=\'color:gray\'

"I have a feeling that you're riding for some kind of a terrible, terrible fall. . . . This fall I think you're riding for-it's a special kind of fall, a horrible kind. The man falling isn't permitted to feel or hear himself hit bottom. He just keeps falling and falling. The whole arrangement's designed for men who, at some time or other in their lives, were looking for something their own environment couldn't supply them with. Or they thought their own environment couldn't supply them with. So they gave up looking. They gave it up before they ever really even got started"
The Black Hat
Veteran

Post by The Black Hat »

This belongs in Entertainment I think...
Respectfully,

Black Hat

Shwynsh
Veteran

Post by Shwynsh »

Originally posted by The Black Hat@Nov 1 2004, 04:44 PM

This belongs in Entertainment I think...

No, it belongs right here.

"I have a feeling that you're riding for some kind of a terrible, terrible fall. . . . This fall I think you're riding for-it's a special kind of fall, a horrible kind. The man falling isn't permitted to feel or hear himself hit bottom. He just keeps falling and falling. The whole arrangement's designed for men who, at some time or other in their lives, were looking for something their own environment couldn't supply them with. Or they thought their own environment couldn't supply them with. So they gave up looking. They gave it up before they ever really even got started"
Breathe_In_For_Luck7
Veteran

Maybe it's a sign i'm going to be killed :o :o :o AHhhhhhhhhhh run away!!!!!!!
Shwynsh
Veteran

Post by Shwynsh »

yes you're going to be killed with an axe and a saw...

watch out

Breathe_In_For_Luck7
Veteran

I knew it!