Smoking

Ahh... The Chit-Chat forum. Please have all chatting here.

Moderator: The Lounge Moderators

emotionalcutie
Veteran

Re: Smoking

Post by emotionalcutie »

Originally posted by Pandoras_Sister@Nov 3 2004, 08:11 PM

I have smoked-just like the odd drag off my mates cig or a joint. I prefer smoking pot cos it tastes nicer, but kissing someone after they've just been smoking-its like kissing an ashtray. Anyway, I have'nt smoked for ages, pot or tobacco, because though I have done it, I don't like it.

Have you ever kissed an ashtray?
*KT*

*Give Into The Sweet Temptation*

<span style="color:royal blue"-::SMIRRRRRNOFFF::-

**chit-chat**
Paris In Flames
Veteran

Post by Paris In Flames »

Originally posted by emotionalcutie@Nov 3 2004, 08:02 PM

Have you ever kissed an ashtray?

::snicker::

That's funny, lmao.

Cheers,

Jenna
xMOSHx xHELLA HARDCOREx xBREAKDOWNx

The tragedy is the ignorance behind the clean casket

On the outside, they look so good

They're walking to Wallstreet in a straightjacket...
Abbi
Veteran

Post by Abbi »

I think it's one of the BIGGEST most disgustingly sickening thing anyone could ever do to their body.

- HUGE HUGE HUGEEE turn off

- It makes you stink

- It slowly kills you

- It makes you look like an idiot who tries to hard

- It makes your breath REAK (Who could ever kiss you?)

- And it's just downright nasty to think that you're stupid enough to put those chemicals in your body JUST because you "like" to do it.
Forget not that the earth delights to feel your bare feet and the winds long to play with your hair...
bones
Loyal

Post by bones »

its not sexy! its disgusting, and expensive!

ive been trying to quit for so long now...btw how old is everyone here...smoking's sexy? gah!
skaterGuy15
Veteran

Post by skaterGuy15 »

Originally posted by pynkgodde55@Nov 3 2004, 02:00 PM

Its so nasty. Why would you do something that will kill you? It smells, people who smoke smell. Cigarettes are tested on animals. It a completely vile habit.
They're tested on animals? :blink: Do they make a squirrel light up or something? Hahaha.. ha.

My dad smokes, my friends smoke, my boyfriend smokes. It doesn't especially look sexy to me but it doesn't look stupid either. I think they're passed the "I smoke to be cool" phase. They just do it because they have to now *shrugs*
I wish I were a spy.
Sierra
Loyal

Post by Sierra »

I smoke, therefore I really don't give a fuck, nor do i have the right to, whether other people smoke near me. Personally, I find it sexy. But i'm a freak. I mean it's obviously not healthy, but that doesn't mean that it can't appeal to me as sexy. And i also love a guy that smells like that perfect mixure of cigarette and weed. I'm sure you all think I've gone off the deep end but I don't give a shit and now if you'll excuse me, i have some chain smoking to do...

The apple falls far from the tree

she's rotten and so beautiful

I'd like to keep her here with me

and tell her that she's beautiful

She takes the pills to fall asleep

and dreams that she's invisible

Tormented dreams she stays awake

recalls when she was capable...

taintedl0ve
Loyal

Post by taintedl0ve »

I smoke and I actually find it sexy sometimes. I don't know why, there's just something about it. I don't smoke to be cool, it's just addicting now. I can see how it is vile and nasty to others but obviously it doesn't bother me, as I'm a smoker. I have no problem with people who don't like smoking, but I hate people who don't like people JUST because they smoke. One habit doesn't make up a person.
I am watching your chest rise and fall

like the tides of my life,

and the rest of it all

and your bones have been my bedframe

and your flesh has been my pillow

I am waiting for sleep

to offer up the deed

with both hands
Spitfire
Veteran

Post by Spitfire »

^^^^^^^true dat^^^^^^^^

I used to be able to breathe in smoke, but then we moved and nobody was allowed to smoke in the house, so now whenever I am anywhere near smoke I cant breathe at all.
Blame it on the yellow bananas..they just sit there..all..yellow-like!!

~FRODO THE FLYING PEANUT~

Post 200- Aug 10, 2004

Post 250- Aug 17, 2004

Post 300- Aug 23, 2004

Post 400- Sep 26, 2004

Post 500- Oct 26, 2004

Dont Make Me Eat Your First-Born Child!!
Zarie
Veteran

Post by Zarie »

It can be sexy with certain people. I'm not saying it makes someone look "cool", it's not really the act of smoking that makes it sexy, it's more like how a person holds a cigarette/joint that makes it sexy. I don't really mind smokers. I used to smoke myself about a year or so ago. I stopped because I enjoyed singing a lot and it was fucking up my singing vocals. I've dated people who smoked and when I'd make-out with them and tongue them, the taste of smoke didn't really bother me much. I don't care if other people do it as long as they don't blow the smoke cloud into my eyes like some old bitch did to me constantly two months ago at a show venue. My eyes to started to water uncontrollably and I felt sick to my stomach.

myspace profile + my livejournal

Rocco: Fucking... What the fuck. Who the fuck fucked this fucking... How did you two fucking fucks... FUCK.

Connor: Well, that certainly illustrates the diversity of the word.
pynkgodde55
Loyal

Post by pynkgodde55 »

Originally posted by love_in_a_box+Nov 5 2004, 06:01 PM--<table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'<tr<tdQUOTE (love_in_a_box @ Nov 5 2004, 06:01 PM)</td</tr<tr<td id='QUOTE'<!--QuoteBegin-pynkgodde55@Nov 3 2004, 02:00 PM

Its so nasty. Why would you do something that will kill you? It smells, people who smoke smell. Cigarettes are tested on animals. It a completely vile habit.
They're tested on animals? :blink: Do they make a squirrel light up or something? Hahaha.. ha.

My dad smokes, my friends smoke, my boyfriend smokes. It doesn't especially look sexy to me but it doesn't look stupid either. I think they're passed the "I smoke to be cool" phase. They just do it because they have to now *shrugs*[/b][/quote]

Yes, they are tested on animals. No they don't make squirrels light up or something. That's not really funny either. They test the effects. If it messes up their eyes, their organs. All useless experiments.
[center]Image[/center]

[center]Xanga/MySpace[/center][center]Wanna Know More about Jen?[/center]
Nikki
Veteran

Post by Nikki »

smoking is.. gross :x
God kicked in the head so I started a fight, coz I knew I was right! But I learned I was wrong...
Saren
Veteran

Post by Saren »

My boyfriend smokes. It's not really amusing. He goes outside to smoke something every half hour. So even hugging him makes it nauseating sometimes.
<3

My beautiful baby girl

Autumn E. R-K.

Born on: February 26th, 2007

<3

----------------------

"Passion is the source of our finest moments. The joy of love, the clarity of hatred, and the ecstasy of grief."

CinnamonSwirl
Hooked On HelpingTeens

Post by CinnamonSwirl »

Smoking sexy? whoa that's definately not what I think some people might think it is but I think it is just nasty and harmful because you could die from smoking or get serious lung cancer and the stuff that's in cigarettes are nasty to and very bad for you so my opinion is ewww just plain old ewww

It's true love if you don't like it, deal with it.

I'm very responsible, whenever something goes wrong they tell me I'm responsible.

*Miss*Priss*
Loyal

Post by *Miss*Priss* »

Originally posted by Abbi@Nov 5 2004, 12:28 AM

I think it's one of the BIGGEST most disgustingly sickening thing anyone could ever do to their body.

- It makes you stink

- It slowly kills you

- And it's just downright nasty to think that you're stupid enough to put those chemicals in your body JUST because you "like" to do it.

I feel the exact same way!!!!! I HATE it! my parents smoke, but they dont smoke in the house or around me ....they're not allowed! & actually smoking does kill you slowly but surely. b/c today we just buried my stepdads mom....she had lung cancer from smoking. I STRONGLY oppose smoking! I dont see how someone could think that it was sexy...ewww smoking is SkAnKy!!!
*As we grow up we learn that even the person who wasn't supposed to ever let you down probably will. You will have your heart broken- probably more than once & it wont be any easier the second time. You'll fight with your best friend. You'll blame a new love for something your old one did. You'll cry because time is passing too fast & you'll eventually lose someone you love. It's life...so live it to the fullest...fall in love, get hurt,take chances,& have no regrets!* Danielle*
The Black Hat
Veteran

Post by The Black Hat »

I smoke. See, when I started I wasn't planning to get addicted. I really wasn't. Now I can't quit. God knows Ive tried. It's just so damn'd hard.

Originally posted by Abbi@Nov 5 2004, 12:28 AM

- It makes you stink

- It slowly kills you

-I know it is. -sigh-

-Yeah it does....

-Least Im going to have a say in how I die.

-Does it really?

-That's why god invented mouth wash and tic-tacs

-Least I'm going to have a say in how I die.
Respectfully,

Black Hat

Toy Soldier
Veteran

Post by Toy Soldier »

Originally posted by emotionalcutie+Nov 3 2004, 08:02 PM--<table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'<tr<tdQUOTE (emotionalcutie @ Nov 3 2004, 08:02 PM)</td</tr<tr<td id='QUOTE'<!--QuoteBegin-Pandoras_Sister@Nov 3 2004, 08:11 PM

I have smoked-just like the odd drag off my mates cig or a joint. I prefer smoking pot cos it tastes nicer, but kissing someone after they've just been smoking-its like kissing an ashtray. Anyway, I have'nt smoked for ages, pot or tobacco, because though I have done it, I don't like it.

Have you ever kissed an ashtray?[/b][/quote]

Lol, nope! Okay, they smell like an ashtray lol!!!
Ruth I was forgotten, I won't be forgotten, never again... says:

lol, dont think they have tigers on farmsthough :/

Angel Breaks says:

i was thinkin that but fuck it macdonald was progressive he knew tigers were the future