War On Iraq, Please Read.

Ahh... The Chit-Chat forum. Please have all chatting here.

Moderator: The Lounge Moderators

Queergrrl
Loyal

Re: War On Iraq, Please Read.

Post by Queergrrl »

[quote]hah yeah because things are that easy in the world, you know it..

and sure they cant block streets and such but uh..they can still have peaceful protests.

Exactly. So you agree with me. quit changing what I say just so you disagree with me. I will still think they are dumb if they have protests, but it is there right to PEACEFUL protests. So they can go for it. Umm i can't stop their protests... and why would i? but if they ever did shit near me like block streets WHICH IS ILLIGAL beacuse is not a form of peaceful protest because it is interrupting and disturbing the peace therefore it is not their rights.....i would probably throw a rock at them.
Samantha Queergrrl

xpennyroyalx@hotmail.com

my world.my love.my gun.

1800-SUICIDE (7842433)

http://www.cap.gov
Queergrrl
Loyal

Post by Queergrrl »

New Question

Are you guys against the Enduring Freedom conflict?
Samantha Queergrrl

xpennyroyalx@hotmail.com

my world.my love.my gun.

1800-SUICIDE (7842433)

nj100688
Veteran

Post by nj100688 »

i'm not. they were housing osama and they wouldn't hand him over.

u're going to turn this against aren't u? lol
its better to have people think you're stupid then open your mouth and prove it

If you're going through hell, keep going. Winston Churchill

people often over look that a one in a million chances is still a chance
Queergrrl
Loyal

Post by Queergrrl »

I was just going to point out that the Al'qada (have no idea how to spell it hehe) are wearing Iraqi uniforms and helping them out. And that people only care about humanity when it affects them directly or they see it. (Sept. 11th)

How does one rationalize a war on a terrorist or a war on a dictator who kills his own people and basically is a terroist?
Samantha Queergrrl

xpennyroyalx@hotmail.com

my world.my love.my gun.

1800-SUICIDE (7842433)

nj100688
Veteran

Post by nj100688 »

Osama-attacked by him

saddam-not attacked by him

that's how i see it and those al-quada people who r fighting for saddam r doing it on their own. osama has called saddam an "infideal" why would he want to help him?

Queergrrl
Loyal

Post by Queergrrl »

You only care about human lives when it effects you. Okay I understand now.
Samantha Queergrrl

xpennyroyalx@hotmail.com

my world.my love.my gun.

1800-SUICIDE (7842433)

nj100688
Veteran

Post by nj100688 »

actually he didn't affect me. i don't live in new york city.

actually i do care about other lives. i didn't want this war because people will die.

Queergrrl
Loyal

Post by Queergrrl »

But you actually saw what happend on Sept. 11.

And um Saddam has gased his own people. People are already being hurt and so we are trying to save them.
Samantha Queergrrl

xpennyroyalx@hotmail.com

my world.my love.my gun.

1800-SUICIDE (7842433)

nj100688
Veteran

Post by nj100688 »

i'm also seeing what's happening in iraq now but u seem not to.

partykid12
Veteran

Post by partykid12 »

The way they see it is, we need to kill a lot of civilians to get peace in Iraq. More harm than good will come from this war.. go Bush!

Happy Bday Squee.
I used to get high on life until I realized it was cut with morons..
unoshawty
Veteran

Post by unoshawty »

Frankly, I'm tired of people yelling out "ITS ALL FOR THE OIL!!!" "STUPID BUSH" and such. I don't know if it's for the oil or not, does anyone have any proof, and can anyone show any proof that the war "for the oil"? And why would anyone just want to pull out of iraq when sadam is gassing his people? Lets put a scenareo on it. Would YOU like outside help if the president was acting like a dictator and gassing people for disagreeing with him and his government? Just a thought..

And you know, I could really care less about the war. People who argue "oh lets have peace.. why cant we... FLOWER POWER guys! Bring back the hippies to promote peace!! world peace!!!" make me sick. USA is about freedom of speech, liberty, and such. Face it - we are never ever gunna have world peace. and NO I have no proof to back up that last statement.
RIP Pat N. Glassman

<span style=\'color:gray\'My car is SOOO much better than yours =)

TCCA Ya heard?
Kristina
Veteran

Post by Kristina »

Sadam is a threat to us... and to the Iraqi people... It would be incredibly cowardly of us to let Iraqi citzen's die under malicious terrorist attacks by Saddam himself onto his own people..... I think Bush know's more then us, obviously so don't worry, hes got it under control :)
There's always someone cooler than you
Queergrrl
Loyal

Post by Queergrrl »

Originally posted by nj100688@Mar 29 2003, 10:40 PM

i'm also seeing what's happening in iraq now but u seem not to.

YEAH< SO WHY ARE YOU FOR fighting against Sept 11 but not this.

And hey genius dustin, we are fighting to save innocent people and against terroism
Samantha Queergrrl

xpennyroyalx@hotmail.com

my world.my love.my gun.

1800-SUICIDE (7842433)

Queergrrl
Loyal

Post by Queergrrl »

Originally posted by unoshawty@Mar 30 2003, 08:50 AM

Frankly, I'm tired of people yelling out "ITS ALL FOR THE OIL!!!" "STUPID BUSH" and such. I don't know if it's for the oil or not, does anyone have any proof, and can anyone show any proof that the war? "for the oil"? And why would anyone just want to pull out of iraq when sadam is gassing his people? Lets put a scenareo on it. Would YOU like outside help if the president was acting like a dictator and gassing people for disagreeing with him and his government? Just a thought..

And you know, I could really care less about the war. People who argue "oh lets have peace.. why cant we... FLOWER POWER guys! Bring back the hippies to promote peace!! world peace!!!" make me sick. USA is about freedom of speech, liberty, and such. Face it? - we are never ever gunna have world peace. and NO I have no proof to back up that last statement.

They won't have a legitamite answer, trust me. They believe what they believe with no backup. And you don't need proof to say there will never be peace. Umm we are animals and animals are known to fight to death for power and domination. And there will always be bad people. It was like that in biblical times it like that now. I think its safe to say, if the earth has been around this long and it has this many people everyone is NEVER going to get along. Jesus, you put 20 people in a room and they will start fighting. I think with 6 billion people it has no chance. I don't know why these people are that naive and unrealistic. It's pethetic really. Bleh.

And squee is probably thinking " yes there will never be peace because of attitudes like queergrrl" well i hate to tell her that even if i was as naive as her, it wouldn't stop saddam or hitler or osama. If she wants world peace then send her over to talk with osama and see how it goes.
Samantha Queergrrl

xpennyroyalx@hotmail.com

my world.my love.my gun.

1800-SUICIDE (7842433)

partykid12
Veteran

Post by partykid12 »

Umm, Queergrl, I have provided nothing but facts for every arguement I made. I tried to stay away from the argument but you guys keep saying those little things like "They are ignorant," or "They have no proof, they just talk out of their ass." Everytime I argue with you guys, I provided facts and proof, and when I ask you guys to, your answer is always "Bush said so." You pro-war people never have any proof to back up your statements, perhaps you are the ones that should be doing so.....

Bush is not a good source, when do I ever use Saddam as a source? I never say "We shouldn't fight because Saddam says we shouldn't!" So I really dont see your using Bush to justify a pointless act as a good way to win someones vote.... Please think before you type calling people hippies for not wanting war. Yes we do have freedom of speech which means they can do that. As Queergrl says, "if you dont like it.. get out."
I used to get high on life until I realized it was cut with morons..
Queergrrl
Loyal

Post by Queergrrl »

Partykid says "your answer is always "Bush said so."

please find where i said that. I would love to see that quote.

Party kid it was not directly stated at you. And again, no one answered exactly what she asked. All i can say is Bush does no a hell of a lot more than you do. A HELL of a lot more. And there is a lot worse stuff that Saddam has done probably and the gov't can't let us know about. And I have said a million times i am sure we will get oil out of this, plus it is the only thing they would be able to give to us b/c they won't have much money. But the fact is, we are there to stop Saddam from killing people. Do you or do you not think that is true? Because we are all basing our stuff off of what sources we have and we all have the same news sources. that is what is on the news that we all see. When I watch the news, Oil has never been stated as a reason by any gov't official that is involved. If we wanted oil, why would we be so careful and only be targeting military stuff? Can someone please answer that?
Samantha Queergrrl

xpennyroyalx@hotmail.com

my world.my love.my gun.

1800-SUICIDE (7842433)

unoshawty
Veteran

Post by unoshawty »

RIP Pat N. Glassman

TCCA Ya heard?
daffodildreams
Veteran

Post by daffodildreams »

you are in favour of the war and you don't know why?? I bring your attention to this article:

http://www.theonion.com/onion3911/us_forms_own_un.html

You think its a joke, but it'll be happening soon if we ain't careful.
unoshawty
Veteran

Post by unoshawty »

Crap, I did put that. I meant to put "I'm in favor of the war, yet not in favor of the war"

sorry. Anyway... some people just have such strong opinions on this war and they provide "facts" yet i still cant see their side of view.
RIP Pat N. Glassman

TCCA Ya heard?