Bush! Another Four Years! Hell Yeah!

Ahh... The Chit-Chat forum. Please have all chatting here.

Moderator: The Lounge Moderators

yoaliens3000
Veteran

Re: Bush! Another Four Years! Hell Yeah!

Post by yoaliens3000 »

Originally posted by Brad@Nov 3 2004, 07:28 PM

To the countries that don't really care for President Bush - The MAJORITY here in the United States don't care what you think.

And that is exactly the problem. Fuck the rest of the world, we're the US! Right?

You know what the re-election of George W. Bush tells the rest of the world? That the majority of Americans are ignorant. That the majority of them are self-righteous, and the majority of them are incapable of admitting to their mistakes.

And it tells us that you Americans don't care about the rest of the world, even though you've been meddling in our affairs for decades.

Don't think that you can dismiss the rest of the world so easily. Your government's actions have had a large impact on every nation. Sometimes good. Often bad.

im not sure if thats really accurate. thats a rash generalization.

it definitely made people alot more self righteous voting for kerry. every president makes mistakes. some bush supporters dont thing iraq was a mistake(seems like ur refering to this, but im not sure). everyone acts like this anti-america attitude is new with bush as president, but really, its not.
Brad
Veteran

Post by Brad »

President Bush is the most widely-opposed president outside of the US in history. That's a fact. And it true that anti-American sentiment is not new, but neither is America's interference with sovereign nations around the world.
Democracy. It rolls off the tongue nicely. Better than others. I can say it, spell it, define it, but can?t admit to ever believing it. So convoluted has it become that it has mesmerized generations into a comma of perfect sublimity. You dance to the music of your youth, identify with your own memory, become a time capsule of numb comfort. And there, mired in the exhaustion of a life in progress, you surrender your right to question for the luxury of not being bothered.

- Matt Good
SexyLittleDoll
Veteran

Post by SexyLittleDoll »

This is the first that I have read anything with the election since yesterday.. But, I was really happy Bush won. Guys if we only knew half of what the president knew about the war maybe you would agree with him.. you have to have some faith that he is going to do the right thing.

Does anyone know where I can find the speech from Kerry and Bush?
Σας αγαπώ μωρό. Σας χάνω, αγάπη εσείς, και θελήστε να είστε με σας .. με την όλη καρδιά μου. AKA SexyMandy
yoaliens3000
Veteran

Post by yoaliens3000 »

Originally posted by SexyMandy@Nov 3 2004, 07:49 PM

This is the first that I have read anything with the election since yesterday.. But, I was really happy Bush won. Guys if we only knew half of what the president knew about the war maybe you would agree with him.. you have to have some faith that he is going to do the right thing.

Does anyone know where I can find the speech from Kerry and Bush?

cheney: http://www.nytimes.com/2004/11/03/polit ... -text.html

bush: http://www.nytimes.com/2004/11/03/polit ... -text.html

edwards: http://www.nytimes.com/2004/11/03/polit ... -etex.html

kerry: http://www.nytimes.com/2004/11/03/polit ... -text.html
Zarie
Veteran

Post by Zarie »

All I'm saying is that anyone can say that they're going to do something. But it's not what you say that determines whether you're a good presidential candidate, it's whether you fulfill to do what you say you're going to do.

myspace profile + my livejournal

Rocco: Fucking... What the fuck. Who the fuck fucked this fucking... How did you two fucking fucks... FUCK.

Connor: Well, that certainly illustrates the diversity of the word.
jess_617
Veteran

Post by jess_617 »

I dont like Bush, really I dont much like Kerry, but Id rather have Kerry as president than Bush. When Bush led us into this war Im sure it was with good intentions but look how many people have been killed. See how many families have been torn apart by this. I agree that something had to be done but I think Bush rushed into this whole war too fast.

I support gay marriage so Im not happy that Bush won. Definitely am sad for all my friends who are gay who may never get the same rights as married men and women. Do you even realize how sad that is? America is supposed to be all about equal rights and gays are denied half of theirs! Its incredible ridiculous.

Bush takes a closer stand on abortion to me than Kerry, so at least I can give the man that much.

I dont hate Bush. I dont wish him a horrible painful death like some of my more violent friends. I really dont think either outcome wouldve made me happy. Im just too divided in my opinions. I wish I could find a candidate who had all the same views as me, alas it wont happen.

Still I wish Kerry had won. I think its time to give someone else a chance to fix our country.

Other countries are LAUGHING at us. Its incredibly sad that one of the most powerful nations in the world is so divided in opinions and void of GOOD leadership that other countries laugh. Unlike some of you, I believe it does matter what the other countries think because it DOES effect them whether us Americans realize that or not.

I just wish theyd put someone else in charge. Maybe someone like amy...heh I think she could do great good. Or I guess just someone who is willing to listen to everyone, not just rich and powerful families.

VOTE AMY FOR PRESIDENT IN 2008!! lol
Hey everyone. Im around here alot so if anyone ever needs a chat feel free to PM me or add me on Yahoo, AIM, or MSN. I'll do my best to help. <3

Jessi's Myspace...add me if you want..i have like 3 friends on there. lol
Saren
Veteran

Post by Saren »

Well, Kerry stepped aside now anyway.
<3

My beautiful baby girl

Autumn E. R-K.

Born on: February 26th, 2007

<3

----------------------

"Passion is the source of our finest moments. The joy of love, the clarity of hatred, and the ecstasy of grief."

Shwynsh
Veteran

Post by Shwynsh »

My Couch is a boat- I disagree. It's not 'oh well, this is our president, lets just accept it' - I have to say it's a TAD more important than that, sorry to say. And people are calling him a sore loser cause he didn't step out soon enough and now you're saying he's a "panzi" cause he did? Can anyone ever do right?

Jared- Woah, I SO DID NOT think that you would have voted for Bush. I would have seen you as a strong Bush supporter-- I really respect you for that... that despite your religion and the beliefs that come along with that, you saw what was really happening.
<span style=\'color:gray\'

"I have a feeling that you're riding for some kind of a terrible, terrible fall. . . . This fall I think you're riding for-it's a special kind of fall, a horrible kind. The man falling isn't permitted to feel or hear himself hit bottom. He just keeps falling and falling. The whole arrangement's designed for men who, at some time or other in their lives, were looking for something their own environment couldn't supply them with. Or they thought their own environment couldn't supply them with. So they gave up looking. They gave it up before they ever really even got started"
Doug
Veteran

Post by Doug »

"Yeah, I'm a great lesbian. Are you a good lesbian, Doug?" - Jenna
alnieve
Veteran

Post by alnieve »

I'm moving to Canada. Or at least out of Utah. Our government is going to the shit here (Utah and America).

I saw an awesome quote that described something cool today because alot of people are going around saying that people that are upset that Bush won are very un-patriotic and whatnot, but yeah here it is:

"Loyalty to my country, always. Loyalty to my government, only if they deserve it."

-Mark Twain

I'm putting it in my sig in a second.

Much Love,

alnieve
[CENTER]She would change everything[/CENTER]

[CENTER]for happy ever after.[/CENTER]

[CENTER]Caught in the in-between,[/CENTER]

[CENTER]a beautiful disaster."http://asnowy.deviantart.com/gallery/"[/CENTER]
StressedOut
Loyal

Post by StressedOut »

i might use that quote in my sig. too alnieve

but you wrote "county" instead of country in your sig.
Image Season 7 Begins- January 2009
StressedOut
Loyal

Post by StressedOut »

oops double post
Image Season 7 Begins- January 2009
5a5
Veteran

Post by 5a5 »

i'm glad bush won, it would suck if kerry was the president
Now you'll find with everything you lose

Your path clears with everything you choose

Is there someway I can show you

The best is yet to come
alnieve
Veteran

Post by alnieve »

Originally posted by StressedOut@Nov 3 2004, 09:49 PM

i might use that quote in my sig. too alnieve

but you wrote "county" instead of country in your sig.

Woops! Thanks StressedOut, I don't know that I would've noticed. I don't pay attention to my sig too much.

Much Love,

alnieve
[CENTER]She would change everything[/CENTER]

[CENTER]for happy ever after.[/CENTER]

[CENTER]Caught in the in-between,[/CENTER]

[CENTER]a beautiful disaster."http://asnowy.deviantart.com/gallery/"[/CENTER]
iHEAVENn
Veteran

Post by iHEAVENn »

I just wish theyd put someone else in charge. Maybe someone like amy...heh I think she could do great good. Or I guess just someone who is willing to listen to everyone, not just rich and powerful families.

VOTE AMY FOR PRESIDENT IN 2008!! lol
Amy as in "Me" Amy??? :huh:

Muhahahaha..If so.....

Gosh that would be seriously funny if I ended up as president... Har har... :shifty:
[CENTER]Man I wish you just left me alone.... Cause I was almost home.......

.:..::.?? Toga party anyone ??.::..:.

[/CENTER]

[CENTER]-:Logan Jacob:-

-:12-01-2007:-

-:6:21 a.m.:-

-:7 pounds 4 ounces:-

The most precious gift my husband has given to me

[/CENTER]

[CENTER]Image[/CENTER]
My Couch Is A Boat
Loyal

Post by My Couch Is A Boat »

My Couch is a boat- I disagree. It's not 'oh well, this is our president, lets just accept it' - I have to say it's a TAD more important than that, sorry to say. And people are calling him a sore loser cause he didn't step out soon enough and now you're saying he's a "panzi" cause he did? Can anyone ever do right?

You might as well just accept it.. Crying about it won't solve anything... he might have done something right... by giving up since he knew he'd lose.. therefore panzi.. panzi = moron that quits cause he knew he'd lose so all America wouldn't laugh at him. Boootoooxxx man.. dun dun dun dun. :dancing: :dancing: :dancing:
Dough (the stuff that buys me beer)

Ray (the guy who sells me beer)

Me (the guy who drinks the beer)

Far (the distance to my beer)

So (i think i'll have a beer)

La (lalalalala beer)

Tea (No thanks i'm drinkin beer)

and that brings us back to (looks in the empty glass)Doh!!!
Doug
Veteran

Post by Doug »

that was rather...disrespectful. Way to be a gracious winner. :rolleyes:

Doug
"Yeah, I'm a great lesbian. Are you a good lesbian, Doug?" - Jenna
FiZzBaW
Veteran

Post by FiZzBaW »

My Couch Is A Boat,

you really can't have it both ways.

Kerry was a very good sport and saw that he could not win mathmatically, therefore he did the country a favor and conceded.

there is absolutly nothing "Panzi" like about that, it shows that he truly cares about this country and didn't want to drag us through another election like 2000.

Have a little respect, and get your facts straight.

-Jared
Click to Email Me

AIM: fizzbaw05

Visit our Live Chat or use IRC: irc.helpingteens.org

----

"I helped save Jericho!" Facebook Group

Lena
Veteran

Post by Lena »

Other countries are LAUGHING at us. Its incredibly sad that one of the most powerful nations in the world is so divided in opinions and void of GOOD leadership that other countries laugh. Unlike some of you, I believe it does matter what the other countries think because it DOES effect them whether us Americans realize that or not.

agreed.

other countries, including us (england) are laughing at the american government. quite honestly it needs a good kick up the backside. the government is pretty much useless, especially as a good proportion of the worlds population is involved, not just americans.
Woman can not live on tea or chocolate alone.... but she can give it a damn good try.
ToraToraTora
Veteran

Post by ToraToraTora »

Originally posted by FiZzBaW@Nov 4 2004, 04:09 PM

My Couch Is A Boat,

you really can't have it both ways.

Kerry was a very good sport and saw that he could not win mathmatically, therefore he did the country a favor and conceded.

there is absolutly nothing "Panzi" like about that, it shows that he truly cares about this country and didn't want to drag us through another election like 2000.

Have a little respect, and get your facts straight.

-Jared

good point, and besides, its spelled pansy. haha.
Wheee. I'm Hyper-Emo.

ΔΦ of ΔΚΕ #981 Class of 2004

History will be kind to me for I intend to write it.

Sir Winston Churchill