Please Help Im Stressing Out

Ahh... The Chit-Chat forum. Please have all chatting here.

Moderator: The Lounge Moderators

*Miss*Priss*
Loyal

Please Help Im Stressing Out

Post by *Miss*Priss* »

Ok i went shopping & i got all these cute skirts some short & some like at the knee. i know heels look better with the at the knee skirts it makes your legs look longer but im not sure if i should wear heels or flats with the short skirts(they're not like minis they're just like 4 or 5 in. above the knee). i feel like a hoochie if i wear heels & i feel short if i wear flats. but i dont know what looks better does anyone know?

heels or flats w/ shorter skirts????

thanks!
*As we grow up we learn that even the person who wasn't supposed to ever let you down probably will. You will have your heart broken- probably more than once & it wont be any easier the second time. You'll fight with your best friend. You'll blame a new love for something your old one did. You'll cry because time is passing too fast & you'll eventually lose someone you love. It's life...so live it to the fullest...fall in love, get hurt,take chances,& have no regrets!* Danielle*
emotionalcutie
Veteran

Re: Please Help Im Stressing Out

Post by emotionalcutie »

flats..dont wanna look like a hoochie...unless you can pull off the classy look, some people can't :P
*KT*

*Give Into The Sweet Temptation*

<span style="color:royal blue"-::SMIRRRRRNOFFF::-

**chit-chat**
SexyLittleDoll
Veteran

Post by SexyLittleDoll »

I'd go for the flats.. a girl I work with had a skirt on today and huge heels .. WHOA she couldn't pull that off. Ask your ma or someone what they think.
Σας αγαπώ μωρό. Σας χάνω, αγάπη εσείς, και θελήστε να είστε με σας .. με την όλη καρδιά μου. AKA SexyMandy
A! Elbereth
Needs Another Hobby

Post by A! Elbereth »

I'm all for heels, but you have to have the right ones... so to be safe I'd say flat unless you are really experienced with high heels.
Your soul.

Your body.

Your mind.

Keep it Purified.

But give me love over, love over, love over this... ~Coldplay

Dr. Wilson:
I forgot I needed a reason to give a crap.

Dr. House: You're actually giving two craps.

Dr. Wilson: The metric system always confused me.
pynkgodde55
Loyal

Post by pynkgodde55 »

It depends. If you have nice legs, flats or heels will work. Heels work best if you want your legs to look like they're going on forever. It also depends on the length. If its below your knees then flats. Above, heels will work. Also, a strap that wraps around your ankle will make your legs shorter and look fat so be careful. Flats are a safe bet though.

PS) that's probably more info then you needed to know. lol.
[center]Image[/center]

[center]Xanga/MySpace[/center][center]Wanna Know More about Jen?[/center]
Zarie
Veteran

Post by Zarie »

Heels, but not high heels. Cute short-heeled sandals or something would do nicely. High heels on minis sometimes make it look hoochie-ish.

myspace profile + my livejournal

Rocco: Fucking... What the fuck. Who the fuck fucked this fucking... How did you two fucking fucks... FUCK.

Connor: Well, that certainly illustrates the diversity of the word.
Toy Soldier
Veteran

Post by Toy Soldier »

Kitten heels! They add a bit of height, but they won't make you feel like a 'hoochie', whatever one of those is!
Ruth I was forgotten, I won't be forgotten, never again... says:

lol, dont think they have tigers on farmsthough :/

Angel Breaks says:

i was thinkin that but fuck it macdonald was progressive he knew tigers were the future
*Miss*Priss*
Loyal

Post by *Miss*Priss* »

Originally posted by A! Elbereth@Nov 5 2004, 03:01 AM

I'm all for heels, but you have to have the right ones... so to be safe I'd say flat unless you are really experienced with high heels.

thanks & i am really experienced w/ heels i wear them like everyday & im sure i have the right pair i own about 10 pairs of black, different height & styles shoes hahah
*As we grow up we learn that even the person who wasn't supposed to ever let you down probably will. You will have your heart broken- probably more than once & it wont be any easier the second time. You'll fight with your best friend. You'll blame a new love for something your old one did. You'll cry because time is passing too fast & you'll eventually lose someone you love. It's life...so live it to the fullest...fall in love, get hurt,take chances,& have no regrets!* Danielle*