Change

Ahh... The Chit-Chat forum. Please have all chatting here.

Moderator: The Lounge Moderators

Saren
Veteran

Re: Change

Post by Saren »

Originally posted by Paris In Flames@Nov 11 2004, 12:24 PM

P.S. Besides - I know several members who change their names constantly.

Like me. Every great once in a while.
<3

My beautiful baby girl

Autumn E. R-K.

Born on: February 26th, 2007

<3

----------------------

"Passion is the source of our finest moments. The joy of love, the clarity of hatred, and the ecstasy of grief."

Sam!
Veteran

Post by Sam! »

Wow guys. Was it really necessary to go off on me and be mean? Did I like do something wrong? I fucking changed my name and I get crap from members and MODS. I expect a lot better from Mods.
-Sam!
Doug
Veteran

Post by Doug »

Originally posted by Starbucks@Nov 11 2004, 02:01 PM

Wow guys. Was it really necessary to go off on me and be mean? Did I like do something wrong? I fucking changed my name and I get crap from members and MODS. I expect a lot better from Mods.

And the admins as well. You should all be ashamed. :(

Doug
"Yeah, I'm a great lesbian. Are you a good lesbian, Doug?" - Jenna
Breathe_In_For_Luck7
Veteran

Post by Breathe_In_For_Luck7 »

Who are you to tell someone they should be ashamed Doug? You don't have the right to say that.
NunchakuSteve
Veteran

Post by NunchakuSteve »

Exactly..and really..don't be so suprised people are like "wtf?" whenever you change your name. It's like those people on MSN/ICQ/AIM who cahnge their names according to their mood/plans. It's lame, not many care about what you're doing.

If i constantly changed my names to multiple different things, especially some lame ones I"d expect the same thing.

And..I wouldn't bring it up whenever i changed my name..it's dumb...aha, this really should be closed shoulnd't it?
Saren
Veteran

Post by Saren »

I'm not saying that everyone should be getting after you like that, but you did bring up the topic of changing your name. Now, if you still request this to be closed, I'll close it. But I'm just saying.
<3

My beautiful baby girl

Autumn E. R-K.

<3

----------------------

"Passion is the source of our finest moments. The joy of love, the clarity of hatred, and the ecstasy of grief."

ToraToraTora
Veteran

Post by ToraToraTora »

Exactly. We were asked for our opinion, and I believe that it was given.

I'm not going to completely change my opinion simply to save someone that i don't know's feelings.
Wheee. I'm Hyper-Emo.

ΔΦ of ΔΚΕ #981 Class of 2004

History will be kind to me for I intend to write it.

Sir Winston Churchill
Sam!
Veteran

Post by Sam! »

I didn't say it should be closed... I just don't know why everyone felt the need to be mean to me. I was just announcing about my name change so people would know it was me.
-Sam!
Sam!
Veteran

Post by Sam! »

Actually,Tora, you were NOT asked for an opinion. I was announcing my name change, again... so people would know it was me.
-Sam!
Saren
Veteran

Post by Saren »

Well, actually, you sent a couple complaints to me. So you DID want something done with it. If you want all those posts edited for "disrespect" then it might as well be closed, but I don't see anything wrong with otherwise. If you never asked for it to be closed, and I can't really edit them all, what do you want me to do about it then? If you made a post about changing your name all the times you did, there'd be 100 already.

You may of not asked for opinions but, like I said, you brought up the topic. What kind of replies were you expecting?

And I don't mean to be mean.
<3

My beautiful baby girl

Autumn E. R-K.

<3

----------------------

PurplePoemPuppet
Veteran

Post by PurplePoemPuppet »

Okay, I think the topic should be closed. You got a response Sam, and it sure wasn't the one you wanted, but what do you expect when you change your name all the time? If you want people to know who you are, write into your signature. It's not like it isn't obvious since everything else about your profile and whatnot is the same.

So, Sam, write about yourself in your signature. Everyone else, get over it.
Email: SMyers017@gmail.com

AIM: PurplePoemPuppet
Saren
Veteran

Post by Saren »

Well, if he wants it closed, that's at his request. But he didn't like the answers he got, sent a complaint, and doesn't want it closed? I don't know then.
<3

My beautiful baby girl

Autumn E. R-K.

<3

----------------------

NunchakuSteve
Veteran

Post by NunchakuSteve »

Closed.