Just To Let You Know..

Ahh... The Chit-Chat forum. Please have all chatting here.

Moderator: The Lounge Moderators

Abbi
Veteran

Just To Let You Know..

Post by Abbi »

Hey guys. Apparently I've been removed from my position as a Supermod. I have been on a break for the past two months or so. And as you all know (At least the mods should), when we need time off, we get as much time as we need. Everyone always says "Put yourself before this site" right guys? Well, even when the admins say it, it's not always true. Adam did not send me the slightest clue of a warning, nor did he even PM me about my being removed. I talked to him, and his reasons were that I was on a break for "Too long". Now where did that rule come in? I was told by everyone on this site, including the admins that I can take as long as I need. And I need this time. I may not be doing my job at the moment, but if being away and not being able to do my job isn't a "break", then what IS a break? Because Adam sure didn't think that it was a good reason to not be as active as I was. I come on as often as I possibly can, just because I don't post doesn't mean I'm not here. I come in, check the staff, check the anouncements, etc. I'm just keeping myself updated in the time that I have to be on my computer. I'm sorry that I'm having a hectic time Adam, but is that really a reason to remove me, and without warning? No, I don't believe that it is. So just to let you know guys, this is why I am not a Supermod at the moment. It may be permanent, who knows. But if it is, it is unfairly. So yeah.. Talk to you all later, until I get this settled.

P.s. Adam, nobody's perfect, don't be afraid to admit your own mistake.
Forget not that the earth delights to feel your bare feet and the winds long to play with your hair...
NunchakuSteve
Veteran

Re: Just To Let You Know..

Post by NunchakuSteve »

...Roarrrrr?
Emily
Veteran

Post by Emily »

I agree with you Abbi.

I think this is very unfair.
I'm under no illusion

As to what I meant to you

But you made an impression

And sometimes I still feel the bruise

-"Sometimes I still feel the bruise " Trembling Blue Stars Image
Sam!
Veteran

Post by Sam! »

I'm sorry Abbi. I hope you get readded.
-Sam!
OverDrive
Veteran

Post by OverDrive »

a.... i was gonna pm you but got side tract... i'm sorry for not pm'ing you about removing you.

b.... it was not just my decision....

c.... being here and reading doesn't help the group... moderating and moving shit, keeping the posts in speck with the rules. A supermod is supposed to be active - that's why they are given the position of a very active role.

d... I never said you were not gonna get your position back... however since you have not been moderating anything anywhere (as shown by moderation logs), you can serve the rest of your break as a member, and get back to us when you are done your break. I know there is LOTS of moderation stuff to do, cause if you read anything in the staff forum, you'll know that there is an extra hand needed on certain forums.... to which nothing was being done.

e.... What is the difference of being a supermod who does not moderate any forums while here, and a member, who has no power to moderate forums? I don't see a difference..... do you?

f.... I realize your life is hectic right now... and I never said don't finish your break.. My life is hectic right now too, and I may take a break from HT, but see, the difference between your break, and everyone elses breaks (the few that are on break now) is that the others are breaks either 1 month or less than a month in lenght.... you've had 2 months and your break still isn't over..... so, if that's the case, do you really NEED to be a supermod and not just a regular member?
Adam Marshall

HelpingTeens.org Owner

Image Articles Image Resources Image Live Chat Image Support Groups and much more!

I can't think of a better use of server resources... I really can't.
Abbi
Veteran

Post by Abbi »

Forget not that the earth delights to feel your bare feet and the winds long to play with your hair...
Cindy
Veteran

Post by Cindy »

Abbi. This is a PM issue NOT a whole SG memebrs issue.

Your right there was no warning given since you were removed only so we could ad d other SMs to replace you for the time your are inactive.

Please contact the Admins for futher questions.

*locked*
<!-- isHtml:1 --><!-- isHtml:1 -->The Support Group Rules Read them, live by them, and worship them

<strong class='bbc'>"Nothing in life is to be feared. It is only to be understood." -Marie Curie[/b]