Encore

Ahh... The Chit-Chat forum. Please have all chatting here.

Moderator: The Lounge Moderators

5a5
Veteran

Encore

Post by 5a5 »

ya so what do you guys think about his new cd? did u buy it? i did, i like it , i just wish he would curse more and be more bitchy like on the last one, he's getting a little soft but ya overall i still like him....what about u?
Now you'll find with everything you lose

Your path clears with everything you choose

Is there someway I can show you

The best is yet to come
wagon_wheel
Loyal

Re: Encore

Post by wagon_wheel »

lol...I prefer not to waster my money...so no I didn't buy it. And I think his music is getting worse and worse every cd.......I can't wait til' hes gone.:D
[center] "Hot glassware looks just like cold glassware."

"Love is grand; divorce is a hundred grand."

^~^

=(o.o)=

(")_(")

[/center]
Doug
Veteran

Post by Doug »

Originally posted by wagon_wheel@Nov 17 2004, 12:11 PM

lol...I prefer not to waster my money...so no I didn't buy it. And I think his music is getting worse and worse every cd.......I can't wait til' hes gone.:D
What is the point of replying if you didn't buy the CD? This is for people that DID buy it. You have no idea what you're talking about unless you actually posses the CD.

Anyway, my roomate has it and I listened to a few songs. I really liked what I heard. Sounds like another good CD.

Doug
"Yeah, I'm a great lesbian. Are you a good lesbian, Doug?" - Jenna
wagon_wheel
Loyal

Post by wagon_wheel »

Originally posted by Doug+Nov 17 2004, 01:37 PM--<table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'<tr<tdQUOTE (Doug @ Nov 17 2004, 01:37 PM)</td</tr<tr<td id='QUOTE'<!--QuoteBegin-wagon_wheel@Nov 17 2004, 12:11 PM

What is the point of replying if you didn't buy the CD? This is for people that DID buy it. You have no idea what you're talking about unless you actually posses the CD.

Anyway, my roomate has it and I listened to a few songs. I really liked what I heard. Sounds like another good CD.

Doug[/b][/quote]

I don't need to own the cd. I downloaded most of the songs..some I couldn't find and well thats my opionion of eminem's music. THe first 2 cds were good:D...but it went downhill from there...exspecially with D12....

I think he is just as pathetic as any pop star...they use sex to get attention and he says controversial things to get attention. Its not the lyrics that I don't like(most are pretty good) but the beats and just the way he sounds(really bad) that make the music bad...its like his songs are turinging into bad pop or somehting...I just don't get whats so great about him....another ugly white boy who hung with a few black people and automatically thinks he some big black thug guy.....lol...pathetic.

sorry for rambling but i'm bored:D.
[center] "Hot glassware looks just like cold glassware."

"Love is grand; divorce is a hundred grand."

^~^

=(o.o)=

(")_(")

[/center]
Doug
Veteran

Post by Doug »

Alright, now that I've listened to the CD, I've gotta say - I really like it. Overall, I think it's another great CD and I totally disagree with you wagon_wheel. This is not pop-rap, this is real rap. He's got talent and keeps pumping out great CD's. It just depends on the type of rap that you enjoy. I enjoy Ludacris and DMX, thus, I enjoy this CD.

Doug
"Yeah, I'm a great lesbian. Are you a good lesbian, Doug?" - Jenna
5a5
Veteran

Post by 5a5 »

Originally posted by wagon_wheel+Nov 17 2004, 05:37 PM--<table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'<tr<tdQUOTE (wagon_wheel @ Nov 17 2004, 05:37 PM)</td</tr<tr<td id='QUOTE'
Originally posted by Doug@Nov 17 2004, 01:37 PM

<!--QuoteBegin-wagon_wheel
@Nov 17 2004, 12:11 PM

Doug
I don't need to own the cd. I downloaded most of the songs..some I couldn't find and well thats my opionion of eminem's music. THe first 2 cds were good:D...but it went downhill from there...exspecially with D12....

I think he is just as pathetic as any pop star...they use sex to get attention and he says controversial things to get attention. Its not the lyrics that I don't like(most are pretty good) but the beats and just the way he sounds(really bad) that make the music bad...its like his songs are turinging into bad pop or somehting...I just don't get whats so great about him....another ugly white boy who hung with a few black people and automatically thinks he some big black thug guy.....lol...pathetic.

sorry for rambling but i'm bored:D.[/b][/quote]

no offence but dont make urself dumb by even trying to compare hip hop and rap to pop music, there's no connection and Eminem is hip hop all the way , the music he uses as the background can be a little nuts sometimes but pay attention to the lyrics would ya..., i like his cd, just like the previous ones i have all of 'em, he isnt posing, or hanging with white boys as u said, he says whatever the hell comes to his mind, doesnt sing some lame pop love songs.., ugh why explain
Now you'll find with everything you lose

Your path clears with everything you choose

Is there someway I can show you

The best is yet to come
pynkgodde55
Loyal

Post by pynkgodde55 »

I bought it last night but haven't had the chance to listen to it as of yet.
[center]Image[/center]

[center]Xanga/MySpace[/center][center]Wanna Know More about Jen?[/center]