What Do You Think Of This Song?

Ahh... The Chit-Chat forum. Please have all chatting here.

Moderator: The Lounge Moderators

The Black Hat
Veteran

What Do You Think Of This Song?

Post by The Black Hat »

I smoke two joints in the morning.. I smoke two joints at night... I smoke two joints in the afternoon.. makes me feel alright.

I smoke two joints in the time of peace... and smoke two joints in the time of war. I smoke two joints before I smoke two joints and then I smoke two more.

Oh my dad once told me "son you be a hard working man" ... and m.m.m.m.momma told me "do the best you can".

Then one day I met a man who came to me and said... "Hard work good and hard work fine but first take care of it!" ... So I smoke two joints when I get up.. In the limo I smoke two joints. I smoke two joints when Im video gaming and every ten-thousand points.

I smoke two joints in the time of peace and two in the time of war. I smoke two joints before I smoke two joints and then I smoke two more....

YEAH!!!

I smoke two joints in the AM... I smoke two joints at night. I smoke two joints in the evening.. it makes me feel alright! I smoke two joints in times of peace and two in times of war! I smoke two joints before I smoke two joints and then I smoke two more!

(if you like the lyrics, I can make it available for download)
Respectfully,

Black Hat

CausticTears
Veteran

Re: What Do You Think Of This Song?

Post by CausticTears »

I like that song? lol Sublime
Too often we underestimate the power of a touch, a smile, a kind word, a listening ear, an honest compliment, or the smallest act of caring, all of which have the potential to turn a life around.

-Leo Buscaglia

[HT Chat Room ][ HT Articles ]

Get your badges
ToraToraTora
Veteran

Re: What Do You Think Of This Song?

Post by ToraToraTora »

Good old sublime. Too bad i don't moke joints.
Wheee. I'm Hyper-Emo.

ΔΦ of ΔΚΕ #981 Class of 2004

History will be kind to me for I intend to write it.

Sir Winston Churchill