:hands Down Crown:

Ahh... The Chit-Chat forum. Please have all chatting here.

Moderator: The Lounge Moderators

Sam!
Veteran

Re: :hands Down Crown:

Post by Sam! »

Steve, fine, post counts are unneccessary - but there is no reason to be mean or rude to Jeff about it. If it's something he cares about, fine, let him participate.

On top of that, his posts were REVIEWED by Adam because of all of the accusations a few weeks ago, and they were found to ALL add information to topics. Leave Jeff alone.
-Sam!
SirPostAlot
Veteran

Post by SirPostAlot »

Originally posted by Starbucks@Nov 20 2004, 12:35 PM

Steve, fine, post counts are unneccessary - but there is no reason to be mean or rude to Jeff about it. If it's something he cares about, fine, let him participate.

On top of that, his posts were REVIEWED by Adam because of all of the accusations a few weeks ago, and they were found to ALL add information to topics. Leave Jeff alone.

*hires sam to be full time body gaurd*

don't worry hun w/ the money i pay you can afford that wallet you want...if you promise me you won't wear it w/ dark colored jeans! haha...

i justneed to figure out a way to get money cuz im poor...hmm...

~Jeff~

P.S. Im not obsessed w/ post counts n being a PW isn't going to my head im just playing w/ yins...i figured instead of dening it i'll just pretend im a post whore...haha...
SirPostAlot
Veteran

Post by SirPostAlot »

Originally posted by Starbucks@Nov 20 2004, 12:45 AM

Jeff.. this is getting SCARY. I'm like.. gaining on you.

your scared? Im scared! I don't want to loose my thrown! haha...

~Jeff~
Saren
Veteran

Post by Saren »

Body guard, hm? What does that make me? : P
<3

My beautiful baby girl

Autumn E. R-K.

Born on: February 26th, 2007

<3

----------------------

"Passion is the source of our finest moments. The joy of love, the clarity of hatred, and the ecstasy of grief."

NunchakuSteve
Veteran

Post by NunchakuSteve »

Originally posted by ~*~AiM_uSeR~*~+Nov 21 2004, 12:03 AM--<table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'<tr<tdQUOTE (~*~AiM_uSeR~*~ @ Nov 21 2004, 12:03 AM)</td</tr<tr<td id='QUOTE'<!--QuoteBegin-Starbucks@Nov 20 2004, 12:35 PM

*hires sam to be full time body gaurd*

don't worry hun w/ the money i pay you can afford that wallet you want...if you promise me you won't wear it w/ dark colored jeans! haha...

i justneed to figure out a way to get money cuz im poor...hmm...

~Jeff~

P.S. Im not obsessed w/ post counts n being a PW isn't going to my head im just playing w/ yins...i figured instead of dening it i'll just pretend im a post whore...haha...[/b][/quote]

holy crap all of you are so lame.

I don't care who reviewed them.

adding "information" or not doesn't determine how stupid and repetitive the same shit gets over an over...gah
Saren
Veteran

Post by Saren »

I think I should close this thread. It's not turning out so great...
<3

My beautiful baby girl

Autumn E. R-K.

Born on: February 26th, 2007

<3

----------------------

"Passion is the source of our finest moments. The joy of love, the clarity of hatred, and the ecstasy of grief."

SirPostAlot
Veteran

Post by SirPostAlot »

sam...haha were all getting along...except steve doesn't seem to like me very much :shrug: his loss...

~Jeff~
The Black Hat
Veteran

Post by The Black Hat »

What do I suddenly tremble with fear? I'm worried what the future holds...
Respectfully,

Black Hat