Story Time!

Ahh... The Chit-Chat forum. Please have all chatting here.

Moderator: The Lounge Moderators

Saren
Veteran

Story Time!

Post by Saren »

Let's share some pretty odd.. day experiences. Where we'd just love to roll our eyes at what we call "life."

Okay, a few days ago my mom and I were taking our dogs out for a walk (keep in mind, there are 2 dacshunds, one a miniature) and one was taking a crap. This lady is pulling out of her driveway, and she sees my mom holding the leash to the miniature one. She starts yelling at her saying "no no lady! He's not pooping on my lawn! I have to clean that stuff up! Nuh-uh. Get him off of there. You should bring a bag." She goes on about it being the law to have to bring a bag around with you when your dog poops to clean it up. She slows past my mom and me asking for our names and asking where we live. Then she asked why we don't just make them go on OUR lawn. I mean, we live in a Farm House, where the guy below us has a huge friggin Rotweiler and all the dogs pee and poop on our lawn.

Anyway, this lady keeps slowing down. I flipped her off a few times, and tried talking. Every time I did she said we had a nerve letting our dog poop on her lawn. So the lady turns and makes a bit of traffic behind her. I yell at her saying to just keep going and that SHE has the nerve by stopping traffic. She told us she was gonna report us to the cops. Funny, because she kept turning on streets just to tell us all that and having the nerve of thinking we were reallu gonna tell her.

At one point some guy with a hot car held down his horn for five seconds, so when she finally starts driving ahead, he's passing ahead of her. Talk about having the nerve. We had to hurry back to our house after she was going to turn again.

Funny thing of it? She told us she didn't wanna see us on "her sidewalk" again, or near her lawn. We're only two houses down.

I'm gonna be a professional Dog Walker. Pissing people off by letting my dogs go to the bathroom.

-So let's share some pretty stupid things that have happened. Because this one really made me laugh.

-Samantha
<3

My beautiful baby girl

Autumn E. R-K.

Born on: February 26th, 2007

<3

----------------------

"Passion is the source of our finest moments. The joy of love, the clarity of hatred, and the ecstasy of grief."

Paris In Flames
Veteran

Re: Story Time!

Post by Paris In Flames »

Hmmmm....

I met a really hot chick at Starbucks? Like, FLAWLESS FLAWLESS hot chick.

Hahaha. Okay. Umm...something amusing....

Ah. So we had this insane substitute the other day, right? And this guy looked to be about 90, and he had a cane and a litle hobble. Instead of actually teaching us, he sat through the entire class telling us that he had played in the NFL, that he went into space AND that he was going to teach us the seven rules of how to be successful in school.

"So, the FIRST thing I'm going to tell you about is about drugs. Drugs are BAD. Now the SECOND thing I'm going to tell you about is being fat. Getting fat is not an option. Getting fat is bad. Now the THIRD thing I'm going to tell you about is homework and school. Homework is unneeded. But you need to do well in school. Not doing well in school is BAD. . . "

And it went ON AND ON AND ON! Oh my god. The motherfucker kept on talking about how kids like us were getting fat because we didn't eat enough vegetables. And then he yelled at me because I wanted to argue with him about it, and apparently I was "interuppting" the class when I raised my hand.

Hmm...and the worst part was that people actually BELIEVED that he'd done all those things. I later asked a friend who'd had him earlier in the year and he said that the guy had told them all a completely different life story.

Cheers,

Jenna
xMOSHx xHELLA HARDCOREx xBREAKDOWNx

The tragedy is the ignorance behind the clean casket

On the outside, they look so good

They're walking to Wallstreet in a straightjacket...
Breathe_In_For_Luck7
Veteran

Post by Breathe_In_For_Luck7 »

I would love to have a subsitute like that. I would be laughing the whole time.

*thinks of a good story* i got one!

About a month ago my friends and I were at this military show. We had no idea what it was so we went thinking there would be hot army men there (THERE WERE!!!, that's not the point of this story though). So it ended up being this ultra republican recruiting show. So the whole time my friends and I were talking and laughing. All of a sudden the lady behind us grabbed one of my friends and turned her around and started yelling at her. My friend in response yells, "EXCUSE ME!!!" She doesn't like being touched. So the lady kept yelling and my friend yelled back and told her not to touch her. The my friend leaned down to tell her mom in the row in front of us and her mom turns around and looks at the lady and says, "You need to not touch her." The lady goes on saying we're rude and blah blah blah and all her mom would say was "Yea... You need to not touch her. It was hysterically funny! The lady was such a bitch.
Saren
Veteran

Post by Saren »

Ohmigod. I would've smacked the lady. She sounds just as dumb as the Dog Poo lady.
<3

My beautiful baby girl

Autumn E. R-K.

<3

----------------------

"Passion is the source of our finest moments. The joy of love, the clarity of hatred, and the ecstasy of grief."

SexyLittleDoll
Veteran

Post by SexyLittleDoll »

hahah I love that dog poo story .. there is a lady who lives by my parents who would have killed.. actually there are 2 people.

Ok so heres my story..

Me and my friends were driving on the express way to go to this concert the other night.. well we were stuck in REALLY bad traffic.. so out of no where 2 HOT guys in the car infront of us .. jump out of the car and run to by the lake and jump the fence and go and pee in the lake .. and run back to their.. car.. LMAO so my friends little sister out of no where rolls down the window and is like OWOWOWW WOOO GOO BOYS..

and I had another really good story but I forgot it.
Σας αγαπώ μωρό. Σας χάνω, αγάπη εσείς, και θελήστε να είστε με σας .. με την όλη καρδιά μου. AKA SexyMandy
Saren
Veteran

Post by Saren »

Haha, that's the best. That'd be funny if that happened at the place I'm staying a weekend at right now, but I think at the lake, or whatever it is, a little down the street from here, you would be killed. All those gangs and that great stuff.

And I think that lady would've killed my dogs, but they don't like people so whenever they see someone they don't know, they start barking. It was hilarious when she stopped and the three cars behind her (One of em being the annoyed guy) the smallest one that crapped on her lawn was about to jump on her car.

Another part of the story, he was barely on her lawn. My mom never spoke to her once the whole time. Just kept walking. Me and my loud mouth, lol.
<3

My beautiful baby girl

Autumn E. R-K.

<3

----------------------