Ideal Baby

Ahh... The Chit-Chat forum. Please have all chatting here.

Moderator: The Lounge Moderators

daloverlyme
Loyal

Ideal Baby

Post by daloverlyme »

what qualities do you most desire when thinking about having a new baby? and why you think its more important than the others. healthy is a definit given aready so im not adding that!

*********************THE <span style="color:red"LOVES
OF MY LIFE!!!!!********************

My daughter Kate was born June 16th 1997

My son Timmy (Timmers) was born Aug 1st 2004

I had my daughter Aiyana Moon Love on July 1st 2005.

AshLynn was born Jan. 28th 2007.

I Married to Chandler William. Friday March 20th 2004
yoaliens3000
Veteran

Re: Ideal Baby

Post by yoaliens3000 »

how they taste...

actually i got to see my little cousin thanksgiving day. it was my first time seeing him. he was really cute. i got to hold him. the whole time he was wide away and had a huge smile on his face. it was cool.
Shwynsh
Veteran

Post by Shwynsh »

It's important for a baby to be smart, but what I'M looking forward to is it being a little giggly smiling CUTE little thing.

I can't waaaait :)
<span style=\'color:gray\'

"I have a feeling that you're riding for some kind of a terrible, terrible fall. . . . This fall I think you're riding for-it's a special kind of fall, a horrible kind. The man falling isn't permitted to feel or hear himself hit bottom. He just keeps falling and falling. The whole arrangement's designed for men who, at some time or other in their lives, were looking for something their own environment couldn't supply them with. Or they thought their own environment couldn't supply them with. So they gave up looking. They gave it up before they ever really even got started"
archers_angel
Veteran

Post by archers_angel »

I choose other- a placid, calm baby is a definite MUST!

Its impossible to show off a cute baby if they're screaming blue murder! A quiet baby is so much easier to be show around to people, wheras a screaming baby makes it look like you can't handle it all!
Lena
Veteran

Post by Lena »

umm, out of that poll 'Giggly-I love a babies smile, there so cute' is the option i chose.

looks and intelligence dont matter to me. a happy (and healthy, obviously) baby is good.
Woman can not live on tea or chocolate alone.... but she can give it a damn good try.