Why Are We Alive?

Ahh... The Chit-Chat forum. Please have all chatting here.

Moderator: The Lounge Moderators

Love2Laugh08
Veteran

Why Are We Alive?

Post by Love2Laugh08 »

::sigh:: Okay here goes one of my random vents, you don't have to reply.

I just want to know the reason for living? I just asked my mom why are we alive? why can't we just die and go to heaven,life would be so much better. I really don't understand the reasons for our pain and suffering.... I mean lets see how is my life at this moment. Were being kicked out of our house and have to be gone by Feb 1st right by the holidays 'as my moms says' We aren't poor but we def don't have extra money to rent a house, plus since the hurricane all the rent has gone up because owners know people need houses. I've been going through stress for almost a month over a guy finding out so many things I didn't know before, also he droped me so fast and already has someone else. My grades are horrible I have 4 f's 1 C and and A. I can never do my homework, as Jenna knows. I mean she called me lazy and I believe that now but something inside me thinks I might have a problem concentrating, yet I could be just finding excuses. Let see my family is falling apart, my mom and sister are constantly fighting about eachother boyfriends. My dad doesnt care about me, he never calls only on holidays. I bearly have any friends I can go to and talk about my problems. I have a problem with my weight and my mother had tried to help me SO many times but nothing seems to help. I hate seeing everyone else happy and I just wish I could be someone else. So lets see why the hell am I complaining? My life could be 100 times worse, yet I feel the need to complain, call my selfish I don't care because I probably am.... I wish I could just die theres no point in my life.
jess_617
Veteran

Re: Why Are We Alive?

Post by jess_617 »

Aww hun Im sorry things are soo shitty for you right now. That really sucks that you have to move out of your home. And Im sorry about your exboyfriend you deserve better. Your dad loves you..he just doesnt show it as much as he should. Dont worry dear. Just talk to him.

As for not having any friends to talk to..well any time you need to chat just PM me or IM me on AIM. Im here to talk anytime you need me. <3

Love,

Jess
Hey everyone. Im around here alot so if anyone ever needs a chat feel free to PM me or add me on Yahoo, AIM, or MSN. I'll do my best to help. <3

Jessi's Myspace...add me if you want..i have like 3 friends on there. lol
Love2Laugh08
Veteran

Post by Love2Laugh08 »

Eh... well I just showed my mom my grades and she said shes never seen me with that low of grades...... :'( So im a failur in school. I asked her if I can be put on drugs [meds] for concentrating but she said shes not putting me on drugs... well im going to the docs Tuesday and I will bring it up and hopefully she will change her mind. Right now im reading a book online... well not reading it because im typing this but I cant seem to get into it... grrr I read it for 2 min and get pre occupied with something esle. :wacko:
Paris In Flames
Veteran

Post by Paris In Flames »

Originally posted by Love2Laugh08@Nov 28 2004, 11:47 AM

I can never do my homework, as Jenna knows.

[right][/right]

That's cute, lol.

We are here to acheive love.

Life is there for us to conquer. It's there for us to make a statement, to do what we've always wanted to. We can only acheive what we want - and you can do everything you want if you have enough courage to chase after it.

Work is the key to life love, and I'm sorry that your parents are treating you that way. Your weight is who you are, and you'll find somebody who loves you for who you are.

As for your boyfriend, guys are never worth it. I'm sorry that had to happen to you. Never place yourself in a position where you rely too heavily on men. It will generally end with you shedding more tears than him.

Good luck love.

Cheers,

Jenna
xMOSHx xHELLA HARDCOREx xBREAKDOWNx

The tragedy is the ignorance behind the clean casket

On the outside, they look so good

They're walking to Wallstreet in a straightjacket...
Love2Laugh08
Veteran

Post by Love2Laugh08 »

:hug:

Thanks! It's so weird how my mood changes like that, well I finished my book! Although I cheated went online and found a site that has a summary for every chapter, but I still had to read the 29 summarys, o:)

Although my one friend is sleeping so I can't get the questions and my other friend lost hers as well. So now all I have to do is some how get the questions/do them, do other homework,clean my room, do my laundry,and go to K-mart. :P But im going to do it!.... YEA!! (!)
PurplePoemPuppet
Veteran

Post by PurplePoemPuppet »

Hey dear, what's the book? Anyhow, many people have trouble concentrating on homework simply because it's homework. It's like we just put this mental block on that tells us "no, you're not going to focus on your work!" I don't think it's necessarily being lazy per say... there are simply things that put your mind in distraction and 'not-functional' mode. You may bring it up with the doc, but I highly doubt there is much that they are going to be able to do for you. This kind of thing happens to a lot, if not most or all people.
Email: SMyers017@gmail.com

AIM: PurplePoemPuppet
Love2Laugh08
Veteran

Post by Love2Laugh08 »

' I Never Promised You A Rose Garden '

I mean the thing is I've tried to take things away from myself so I will do my work.... I had the computer,phone and TV taken away and yet I couldn't do my work I would just go to sleep or find a way to keep myself occupied without doing homework. In class I can't get into what we are doing, I mean I usually block off what the teacher is saying and think about my life. I was so surprised last Monday when I actually participated in the discussion we were having and I actually understoud what was going on, but that was because I was actually interested in it... usually I could care less or I just dont understand it so I dont try to. You know this is a new goal I need to achieve, listening in class and trying to be more focused! Well I'll see how it goes tomorrow. Oh may I add I have a problem talking a lot... if you didn't notice. :rolleyes: