Hey Guys.

Ahh... The Chit-Chat forum. Please have all chatting here.

Moderator: The Lounge Moderators

alnieve
Veteran

Hey Guys.

Post by alnieve »

Hey everyone!

I just thought I'd let you all know that I don't know how much I'm going to be on the site. My computer is really screwed up right now, and it lets me on HT maybe 1 out of 20 times I try to get on the site. I'm actually shocked I am able to be on it right now.

Maybe my computer fixed itself now (though I doubt it) and it will keep letting me on the site, since I'm on here now...I don't really know. But the way things have been going, I really haven't been able to get on the site. It really sucks!

Well, sorry guys. Maybe I'll be able to come on and maybe I won't. My computer is just extremely stupid and unpredictable, so I never know when it's going to let me on the site.

I'll hope for the best. I'm really going to miss you guys if my computer keeps screwing up the way it's been doing. :sadbye:

Much Love,

alnieve
[CENTER]She would change everything[/CENTER]

[CENTER]for happy ever after.[/CENTER]

[CENTER]Caught in the in-between,[/CENTER]

[CENTER]a beautiful disaster."http://asnowy.deviantart.com/gallery/"[/CENTER]
Shwynsh
Veteran

Re: Hey Guys.

Post by Shwynsh »

ahhhhhh

stupid computer

hope it WORKS sometime soon.... or else kill it

talk to you later :)
<span style=\'color:gray\'

"I have a feeling that you're riding for some kind of a terrible, terrible fall. . . . This fall I think you're riding for-it's a special kind of fall, a horrible kind. The man falling isn't permitted to feel or hear himself hit bottom. He just keeps falling and falling. The whole arrangement's designed for men who, at some time or other in their lives, were looking for something their own environment couldn't supply them with. Or they thought their own environment couldn't supply them with. So they gave up looking. They gave it up before they ever really even got started"
Lena
Veteran

Re: Hey Guys.

Post by Lena »

yes. i say kill it too............

tell it to behave itself now, or else.

i hope everything is ok with it soon!

xxx
Woman can not live on tea or chocolate alone.... but she can give it a damn good try.