My...embarrasing Day!

Ahh... The Chit-Chat forum. Please have all chatting here.

Moderator: The Lounge Moderators

Love2Laugh08
Veteran

My...embarrasing Day!

Post by Love2Laugh08 »

Well... I finally had an embarrasing thing happen to me at school today that was actually 'embarrasing' so want to hear about it? Of course you do! Alrighty well I was in my Drama class [first hour] and I am wearng a black tank top with a black over jacket, anyways my over jacket was REALLY tight [damn dryer! :rolleyes:] So I made my best friend wait for me while I sat in a plain chair...put my over jacket over the back and 'try' to stretch it out.... well I must have pulled to hard because all of a sudden I heard.... " rrrraaapp "

Yup, my shirt had a BIG hole in it. My friend and I started laughing after 30 seconds of shock. I wasn't really embarrased because she's my best friend but that fact that it happened and I had no idea what to do! Like I said I was wearing a tank top so I couldnt walk around school like that.

So, what did I do?

I wouldn't go to my 2nd hour [which my best friend has] so I made her come along with me and find something to put on. Went to the nurse,gym lockers,and finally to the office to call my sisters... you know what I get told? " Im sleeping! no im not coming up there heres Al! " So Al gets on the phone saying No he wont come to my school and I always complain about one thing or another, :rolleyes:. So my friend comes into the office and she has a sweater! YES!.... NO! It was too small! So we go search for my other friend who had a sweater.... go up stairs and go into a room and told my friend Danielle to give me her sweater, leave the class and were in the hallway... I go to put it on and it's kinda small but doable and while this was happening a HOTT boy walks by and I cover my face :bag: . Then I realize my over jacket is still on so my best friend and I go into the bathroom, in one stall- those big one with the door open, I couldnt get the sweater off so she had to help! And get it off.... get the sweater back on and I look in the mirrior and go " Wow my boobs look big in this sweater " ... my best friends replys... " Yea they do! "... We walk out of the stall and a girl is standing there! OMG we started laughing and think... WOW she prolly thinks were lesbians [no offence]

...All done! :P
jess_617
Veteran

Re: My...embarrasing Day!

Post by jess_617 »

OMG all that cuz of a rip in yr jacket..I woulda just said screw it and walked around with the hole in my jacket. lol

(or if all else fails Id get my big winter coat outta my locker and wear that around cuz hey Im not easily embarrassed)
Hey everyone. Im around here alot so if anyone ever needs a chat feel free to PM me or add me on Yahoo, AIM, or MSN. I'll do my best to help. <3

Jessi's Myspace...add me if you want..i have like 3 friends on there. lol
Breathe_In_For_Luck7
Veteran

Post by Breathe_In_For_Luck7 »

Thank you for that! It amused me. Don't you worry. We've all had our experiences.
Love2Laugh08
Veteran

Post by Love2Laugh08 »

It was a big hole, I mean walking around witha hole in your jacket? :huh:

And getting a sweater, that was what I was trying [and finally did] do to. But I didn't have one.

Anyways, eh well I thought it was somewhat interesting...
Breathe_In_For_Luck7
Veteran

Uhhhh well let me just tell you a story.

Last year I was getting out of my neighbors car cause they drove me to school and my pants completly ripped. right below my butt down my thigh. I had to call my mom and she was NOT happy!!! She had to bring in another pair of pants for me.
Love2Laugh08
Veteran

Post by Love2Laugh08 »

OMFG!!! I totally forgot aout this!!! Last year... I had bottom locker and I bent down to go to my locker and the same thing happend my pants ripped right below my butt!! luckly the nurses office was right behind me!!!!!!!!! :dancing:

BUT WOW EMBBARASING!
Paris In Flames
Veteran

Post by Paris In Flames »

Perhaps you need to buy bigger clothing?

Cheers,

Jenna
xMOSHx xHELLA HARDCOREx xBREAKDOWNx

The tragedy is the ignorance behind the clean casket

On the outside, they look so good

They're walking to Wallstreet in a straightjacket...
SexyLittleDoll
Veteran

Post by SexyLittleDoll »

lol I had to go to the store today to get some tampons and.. all of a sudden my hot lab partner RUNS up to me and is like MANNNDYY .. lol It was pretty bad. :P
Σας αγαπώ μωρό. Σας χάνω, αγάπη εσείς, και θελήστε να είστε με σας .. με την όλη καρδιά μου. AKA SexyMandy
skaterGuy15
Veteran

Post by skaterGuy15 »

The last time I was horribly embarassed was... about a year ago. I always took out my retainer at lunch and put it in my pocket, but I thought I left it on my lunch tray which I threw in the bin. I had to get rubber gloves and look through the bin all lunch time for a fucking retainer that was in my pocket all along.

Damn kids made the job so much more difficult. They kept throwing their lunch away and I'd be like "NOO!" and hold my arms out but they'd do it anyway, being like "Wtf?".

Yeah, I'm an idiot :shy:
I wish I were a spy.
Paris In Flames
Veteran

Post by Paris In Flames »

xMOSHx xHELLA HARDCOREx xBREAKDOWNx

The tragedy is the ignorance behind the clean casket

On the outside, they look so good

They're walking to Wallstreet in a straightjacket...
Saren
Veteran

Post by Saren »

Originally posted by Paris In Flames+Dec 1 2004, 10:01 AM--
[/right]

[/b]

Hahahaha. I just imagined all of that in a posh British accent. It was really cute...yet...funny, lmao.

I did that in third grade. Except I didn't realise it until after school, so mum and I had to search through trash bins for like, 4 hours. Ew ew ew.

Cheers,

JEnna

[right][/right]

[/b][/quote]

Hahaha.. me too, dear! Me too! lol. Well amusing.

Well, my story, I was getting on a trampoline where my (then)boyfriend Kyle is, best friend Chelsea, her boyfriend Zac, and my sister Mary, are all sitting. I'm trying a different technique by just lifting my leg on and rolling right onto it. Not smart for me, the pants that were probably one of my most favorite went rip- right at the croch (sp?) and everyone heard it. They tried making it seem like it wasn't a big deal by telling me to cover it up with something or going "so what?" but the shirt didn't fully cover it and it was terribly uncomforting.

Yes. Lovely clothes ripping stories.
<3

My beautiful baby girl

Autumn E. R-K.

Born on: February 26th, 2007

<3

----------------------

"Passion is the source of our finest moments. The joy of love, the clarity of hatred, and the ecstasy of grief."

Cindy
Veteran

Post by Cindy »

oh man, i don't think thoses stories are anythign compaired to this one:

I was 16 and out camping with alot of my family (we had 4 campsites, mine, my uncles, my grandparents, and my aunts a total of 16 people) and i was being my normal monkey self, and climbing trees and jumping tree to tree.

Well when i jumped from one tree to the next My shirt got caught and the only way to get out of the tree was to cut the shirt to the point where i couldn't even wear it to cover up.. Now here was the delima, i was in frount on 4 of my male cousians 3 of their male friends, and think one of them had a shirt with them for me to barrow? nope! Just my luck.

So i had to walk about 3/4th of a mile back to my camper in my bra, and jsut to make it worse, the guys were laughing and pointing at me all the way to the camper. I swear, everyone one and their brothers just happened to be in the campground at their camp site that day and just happen to be looking out at the road when i passed their campsite.

Anyone want to trade embressing moments with me?
<!-- isHtml:1 --><!-- isHtml:1 -->The Support Group Rules Read them, live by them, and worship them

<strong class='bbc'>"Nothing in life is to be feared. It is only to be understood." -Marie Curie[/b]
jess_617
Veteran

Post by jess_617 »

Ill trade Cindy. I was hoping to never have to remember this again :sigh: this is terribly difficult lol.......

Okay I was at this family reunion type deal of my best friends who happened to be a guy. We were playing this game out in the garden where you asked someone a question and if they got it wrong they have to lose a piece of clothing. Heres me not knowing it was that kinda game. I screwed up the question and having no other clothing to lose..I lost my shirt. It was horrifying. They took it and one of the older guys totally hid it from me. So I was standing there in my bra and had no way to get a new shirt except walking into the house and getting one outta my friends room, which meant passing his WHOLE family in the living room. I couldnt even just leave cuz it was fenced in. So when no one would get one for me I had to walk in there. Most horrible moment in my life. His grandpa to this day still winks at me when he sees me.
Hey everyone. Im around here alot so if anyone ever needs a chat feel free to PM me or add me on Yahoo, AIM, or MSN. I'll do my best to help. <3

Jessi's Myspace...add me if you want..i have like 3 friends on there. lol
Breathe_In_For_Luck7
Veteran