Flash 5/mx

Ahh... The Chit-Chat forum. Please have all chatting here.

Moderator: The Lounge Moderators

taintedl0ve
Loyal

Flash 5/mx

Post by taintedl0ve »

Ok, I'm taking a computer animation course in school, and I had this final charcter quiz that I didn't finish. Basically I'm just making a dog running and chasing after a bird using motion tween. The thing is, she said the only time I could come in and finish it this week would be tomorrow after school and I really don't want to stay after school, so I asked her if I downloaded Flash 5 (which is the program we use) could I just work on it at home after school until Friday. She said it was okay. But all I could find was a free trial of Flash MX.

So my basic question is that if I use Flash 5, email the unfinished animation to myself, and then open it in Flash MX, will I be able to work on it and finish it or are the 2 versions so different that I can't?
I am watching your chest rise and fall

like the tides of my life,

and the rest of it all

and your bones have been my bedframe

and your flesh has been my pillow

I am waiting for sleep

to offer up the deed

with both hands
OverDrive
Veteran

Re: Flash 5/mx

Post by OverDrive »

Adam Marshall

HelpingTeens.org Owner

Image Articles Image Resources Image Live Chat Image Support Groups and much more!

I can't think of a better use of server resources... I really can't.
The Black Hat
Veteran

Post by The Black Hat »

Ok, so my post got deleted. I forgot that a rule on this forum is not to "discuss ways of getting pirated software". My bad. :) Sorry Adam.

As for the topic at hand, I did a little research through Google and I have been led to believe that it will in fact, work. I didn't think Adam was right on that but appearently he is.

FlashMX should be able to save it through the "Save As..." function like Adam stated. :cool:
Respectfully,

Black Hat

OverDrive
Veteran

Post by OverDrive »

Adam Marshall

HelpingTeens.org Owner

Image Articles Image Resources Image Live Chat Image Support Groups and much more!

I can't think of a better use of server resources... I really can't.