Do You Eat.....

Ahh... The Chit-Chat forum. Please have all chatting here.

Moderator: The Lounge Moderators

iHEAVENn
Veteran

Re: Do You Eat.....

Post by iHEAVENn »

Cakeeeee haha Igave ya cake on your xanga :) , and that site was hoooorible :(
[CENTER]Man I wish you just left me alone.... Cause I was almost home.......

.:..::.?? Toga party anyone ??.::..:.

[/CENTER]

[CENTER]-:Logan Jacob:-

-:12-01-2007:-

-:6:21 a.m.:-

-:7 pounds 4 ounces:-

The most precious gift my husband has given to me

[/CENTER]

[CENTER]Image[/CENTER]
FryGuy
Veteran

Post by FryGuy »

After reading that site the only real health risk I noticed was that some people have allergic reactions. Some, not all, or even a lot. Seriously I'd love to eat healthier, but I live on my own, I eat what I can afford. I could buy organic juice for $8 for a half gallon, or I could buy other juice that tastes just as good for $2 a gallon. Same goes with most organic food, the cost of it makes it impossible to have a healthy diet on it. If I spent the same amount of money on organic food as I do on other food I would probably live a much shorter life because of malnutrition.

I also feel like pointing out that you say you care passionatly about animals, yet you've only been a vegitarian for less then 5 months. I don't mean to insult you, but you remind me of a few people I know who turned vegitarian/vegan in the last year, all of them are overly zealous about their beleifs. All my friends who have been vegitarian/vegan for a few years are a lot easier to get along with. It's kinda like those born again Christians who try to convert you for 6 months to a year, and then after that they just accept you beleive what you want to beleive.

P.S. Why is that animation in your sig of a bear? People don't eat bears typically.

P.P.S. Does it make me a bad person for talking my friend into naming his kitten Stir-Fry?
"One of the penalties for refusing to participate in politics is that you end up being governed by your inferiors" ~Plato

.533K:

"One death is a tragedy,

One million deaths is a statistic" ~Joseph Stalin
pynkgodde55
Loyal

Post by pynkgodde55 »

Well, actually I've been passionate about animals my whole life. I wanted to be a vet growing up. I still do. I can't afford school though. I know I want to work with animals. I always have. This isn't one of those things where you don't eat animals. Its a way of life. I don't eat, wear, exploit animals. Its not like I'm going to turn back on that after a year. I love being a vegetarian. Its the greatest feeling for me.

Oh, how many bears do you know that are pink??? I've only seen black or brown bairs personnaly. Its a pig btw.

As long as he doesn't turn his kitten into stir-fry I think you're okay.
[center]Image[/center]

[center]Xanga/MySpace[/center][center]Wanna Know More about Jen?[/center]
jess_617
Veteran

Post by jess_617 »

Pynkgode55 I never meant to insult you or whatnot and Im sorry if I did.

Ive got alot of the same ideas as you. Im a vegetarian and I dont wear fur or leather or anything that hurts animals because I love animals and I think its a shame they have to be killed. The difference between me and you is that I accept other peoples ideas. I know Im in the minority being a vegetarian and animal rights activist so I just let people be. Occasionally Ill see an opening and insert my opinions and hopefully make them understand where Im coming from. I dont try to change people, but I would appreciate if people didnt try to change me. Im not saying what youve said is all bad cuz its not, alot of it is valid but like others have said...either they dont care about that stuff (ie: genetically altered food products and vegetarianism) or even if they wanted to act they couldnt afford to.

I understand what your trying to do but you take offense way too easily. No one meant to injure your pride in any way...your just very forceful in your opinions and occasionally it makes people annoyed or angry. So just try to not take offense so much and itll be all good. You should feel free to keep posting this stuff but you also have to be willing to back up your ideas and take a little criticism without getting so upset.

Jessi
Hey everyone. Im around here alot so if anyone ever needs a chat feel free to PM me or add me on Yahoo, AIM, or MSN. I'll do my best to help. <3

Jessi's Myspace...add me if you want..i have like 3 friends on there. lol
Barbies are Evil
Veteran

Post by Barbies are Evil »

I could live on Kraft mac n' cheese....and my towns Diners Grilled Cheese.......personally, the last meal I want before I die is eiether mac n' cheese or grilled cheese.....cause I want to die with my tummy happy......and those foods are quite yummy........and then I drink Diet Coke after eating like this all the time.....hahahahaha.....I crack myself up sometimes......*snacks on Cheetos*
TJ[10:13 PM]: no not really..... it's all so.... like wow..... screw steps, you took a fuckin jet pack and strapped it on yourself and rocketed your way forward (thats my big bro)

And I'm going to extremes

Tomorrow I will change

And today won't mean a thing

I'm a bitch, I'm a tease

I'm a goddess on my knees

When you hurt, when you suffer

I'm your angel undercover

I've been numb, I'm revived

Can't say I'm not alive

You know I wouldn't want it any other way

Meredith Brooks-Bitch
Paris In Flames
Veteran

Post by Paris In Flames »

Pynk.

You are a wonderful person. What I don't understand about you is how you so rightly try to state something that you honestly believe in, yet, you can go and discriminate against something that people are as devoutly passionate as you in the subject. That's like me going, "Do you eat pussy? AHH! You suck on dick!!! AHHH! That's SO WRONG!" Well, not that exaggerated, but I think you get what I mean. I don't mean to be insulting at all, but I'm open to other ideas. (Well, I'm getting better at it.) I'd appreciate it if you could show the same courtest to me. Yes, I know this has nothing to do with Mac and Cheese, but I've been noticing a lot of posts about it lately and I felt the need to say something.

I do eat Kraft Mac and Cheese. I think it's fabulously yummy.

Cheers,

Jenna
xMOSHx xHELLA HARDCOREx xBREAKDOWNx

The tragedy is the ignorance behind the clean casket

On the outside, they look so good

They're walking to Wallstreet in a straightjacket...
Saren
Veteran

Post by Saren »

Originally posted by Barbies are Evil@Dec 2 2004, 07:53 PM

I could live on Kraft mac n' cheese....and my towns Diners Grilled Cheese.......personally, the last meal I want before I die is eiether mac n' cheese or grilled cheese.....cause I want to die with my tummy happy......and those foods are quite yummy........and then I drink Diet Coke after eating like this all the time.....hahahahaha.....I crack myself up sometimes......*snacks on Cheetos*

[right][/right]

I'm kinda hungry for some of those now.

The Cheetos I mean. : P
<3

My beautiful baby girl

Autumn E. R-K.

Born on: February 26th, 2007

<3

----------------------

"Passion is the source of our finest moments. The joy of love, the clarity of hatred, and the ecstasy of grief."

pynkgodde55
Loyal

Post by pynkgodde55 »

I understand what you're saying Jenna. I'm trying. I really am. Believe me. I guess I'm afraid that if I believe that being gay was right it would go against the teachings of my religion and what I've grown up believing. I'm researching this topic and consulting pastors whom I trust. This may sound weird but I need to hear it from a pastor before I can believe in it. I wish I could afford to give them the rights I so desperatly strive to give to animals. Be patient with me in my quest to inform myself better. I will try to not be so brazen in my feelings towards homosexuality until I learn all the facts.

A side note: It is mainly because of you Jenna that I am doing this. I can't refute your claims. You put it in a perspective that I can't ignore.

To Jess, I do get defensive but at the same time I can't help it. I'm an emotional wreck. When I go into a fit that no one cares, blah, blah, blah, ignore me. I honostly just post things to inform people of things that I have researched or that have been handed to me. I'm trying to force you to be vegetarians or eat organic. I do but my family doesn't. Neither does my b/f. I wouldn't want then forcing a meat based diet on me so I try not to do the same to them and you. I'm sorry if that's how it comes across.
[center]Image[/center]

[center]Xanga/MySpace[/center][center]Wanna Know More about Jen?[/center]
Beautiful
Veteran

Post by Beautiful »

Erm...how did mac and cheese end up talking about religion?
Little Miss F*cker,

Don't Move An Inch

I looked at myself

So many things I hate in me

So many things are so hard to believe

I can hear the whole world calling me

Used to be all that i wanted

You to see all that i you to be

does anyone care

Add me.

myspace

*Jamie*

Travis Michael <3.

Born Feb 9th, 2007

He has owns heart. :)
Skye
Veteran

Post by Skye »

pynkgodde55, do you eat animal crackers?
HelpingTeens.org:

I can't think of a better use of server resources...I really can't.
yoaliens3000
Veteran

Post by yoaliens3000 »

you forgot this one. were all gonna die. we should all just eat leaves and be happy.

http://www.gefoodalert.org

:rolleyes:
Breathe_In_For_Luck7
Veteran

Post by Breathe_In_For_Luck7 »

I think you should stop trying to force your vegetarian and non-processed beliefs down peoples throats. we don't try and get you to eat meat and mac and cheese!
Fishhead
Needs Another Hobby

Post by Fishhead »

yea.. you should.. and if everyone stopped eating non processed food and meat would there actually be enough food for everyone? *doubts it* and.. just so you know i dun eat meat either.. think it tastes nasty.. but i don't shove it in ppl's faces and try to force them all to stop eating meat b/c i think its nasty..
Skye
Veteran

Post by Skye »

Originally posted by Fishhead@Dec 6 2004, 05:51 PM

yea.. you should.. and if everyone stopped eating non processed food and meat would there actually be enough food for everyone? *doubts it* and.. just so you know i dun eat meat either.. think it tastes nasty.. but i don't shove it in ppl's faces and try to force them all to stop eating meat b/c i think its nasty..

[right][/right]

Nowhere near enough food!!! We don't have the farming capacity. We never will.
HelpingTeens.org:

I can't think of a better use of server resources...I really can't.