Omg

Ahh... The Chit-Chat forum. Please have all chatting here.

Moderator: The Lounge Moderators

sad_soul555
Loyal

Omg

Post by sad_soul555 »

hey all i know i have not post in like ALONG time but yea i have lost my internet for alwhile but i got it back now...but yea i have met this really sweet guy i am turning 16 on the 22nd..and i am so happy but yea the guy i am kinda dateing is 20...and in my state is leagal :dancing: but yea i just wanted to tell you all i am FINALY found someone afta all this time of not ever thinking i would find someone and yea he is takeing me out for my b-day and letting me pick out a gift i love him sooo much i just want to do back flip...(if i could)...haha :wub: :wub: ...i HONESTLY don't mean to brag but i have been waiting for eva thanx to all who said i would find someone some day thanx again... :wub: you all

~*AmBi*~
Hmmm i am starting to hate guys more and more...every day.....maybe someday ill meet someone worth loveing...intill then ill die inside...im gonna grow up being a very bitter old woman,.....

brittaney....OMG you have such a beautiful son....i can't beleave we have been friends this long....(all our lives...17 years).....and i hope i never lose you...and or your beautiful baby boy deagen.....

"I know what it's like to want to die. How it hurts to smile. How you try to fit in but you can't. How you hurt yourself on the outside to kill the thing on the inside."
Sam
Veteran

Re: Omg

Post by Sam »

Congrats. New relationships are so much fun and exciting. Oh, I miss that.But having a boyfriend isn't all that matters. It's hard work.
I LOVE DON!!!!

***Marrying My Best Friend June 21 2008!***

"What is real? How do you define real? If your talking about what you can feel, what you can smell, what you can taste or see, then real is simply electrical signals interpreted by your brain."

"I tried to kill the pain but only brought more"

"aww, you guys made me ink!"
sad_soul555
Loyal

Re: Omg

Post by sad_soul555 »

i know haha....but i love his sooo much and i hope it works out ya know but yea love ya
Hmmm i am starting to hate guys more and more...every day.....maybe someday ill meet someone worth loveing...intill then ill die inside...im gonna grow up being a very bitter old woman,.....

brittaney....OMG you have such a beautiful son....i can't beleave we have been friends this long....(all our lives...17 years).....and i hope i never lose you...and or your beautiful baby boy deagen.....

"I know what it's like to want to die. How it hurts to smile. How you try to fit in but you can't. How you hurt yourself on the outside to kill the thing on the inside."